Video of Duante Wright shooting

Yet another African-American gunned down in a a blue state...when will this tragic genocide end?
it will end when black parents teach their kids to stop fighting and running from police,,

So whites never fight or run from the police.

or get shot and killed.
they get shot and killed all the time,, and at a higher rate than blacks,,

Not per capita, oh that's right you only use that when you think it gives you an advantage.
thats semantics when you consider blacks commit more crimes than whites and several other stats,,

facts are blacks are less likely to be shot than whites,,

Oh now it's sematics, show us the stats to back up any of that.

Yet another African-American gunned down in a a blue state...when will this tragic genocide end?
it will end when black parents teach their kids to stop fighting and running from police,,

or get shot and killed.

Not per capita, oh that's right you only use that when you think it gives you an advantage.
thats semantics when you consider blacks commit more crimes than whites and several other stats,,

if you dont know them by this point you shouldnt be discussing the topic,,,

not to mention theyve already been provided for you in this thread,,,

or get shot and killed.
'

Well that is because African-Americans are involved in more crimes per capita

Number of police shooting deaths per year, broken down by race, since 2017: People shot to death by U.S. police, by race 2021 | Statista

There really isn't many....it's hardly an epidemic

Here is the breakdown of crimes, and percentages in America...https://drrichswier.com/2020/06/28/96876/

While making up just over 13 percent of the population, African-Americans make up 27 percent of all arrest.

What % do whites make up? What % of whites are incarcerated as compared to black or hispanic?

Give me an example of when someone white was murdered by a cop when they were reaching for their tazor and pulled their gun.

I would have just turned his LP over to a swat team after
Tough call as these black thugs refuse to even obey police now

What made him a "thug"? The fact he is a black man.
thats stupid,, white people can be a thug just like any other race,,

you even saying that makes you a racist,,

So why do I never see you call anyone white one?

How about you point out a thread about a white, they don't usually make the national news. I saw on the news last night that 557 blacks are killed every month, mostly by other blacks. In contrast 2 blacks die on average per month in interactions with police. When are you going to realize the commies don't care about anything but their own power. Keeping attention on the police helps them do that. They damn sure don't want to talk about the real problem occurring in their utopian cities.

That is the black hypocrisy I see everyday, where they don't give a shit about blacks mostly killing other blacks, while police killing a black is actually rare, but they go crazy over it even when 90% of the time the black person resisted arrest. assault or try to away.

It seems they are more interested in supporting black criminals over the innocent blacks being killed by other blacks.

Do white folks go out and arrest or confront whites who kill other white folks? Do whites call the police on white criminals or do they take the law into their own hands? The key word in your statement is black criminals, the police are suppose to stop the criminals not become one.

I dont see white people complain about a white person being shot for fighting cops or running from them,,

When does it happen.

might be because white people know you play stupid games you win stupid prizes

Oh that's what it is, so explain how they shoot cops and are not shot, tazed or pepper sprayed.
they do get shot and tazed,, you just dont hear over emotional people getting mad about it

Fair enough, so tell me the last white who was shot and killed by an officer when he meant to taze him. Also why do we never hear of an officer pulling his tazor and shooting someone when they meant to pull their gun.
It happens...but it's rare....https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/explainer-officer-gun-taser-77031088

HOW FREQUENTLY DOES THIS HAPPEN?

Experts agree this is a real but very rare occurrence that probably happens less than once a year nationwide. A 2012 article published in the monthly law journal of Americans for Effective Law Enforcement documented nine cases in which officers shot suspects with handguns when they said they meant to fire stun guns dating back to 2001.

Post that study.

He gave you a link, look it up yourself.

I dont see white people complain about a white person being shot for fighting cops or running from them,,

When does it happen.

might be because white people know you play stupid games you win stupid prizes

Oh that's what it is, so explain how they shoot cops and are not shot, tazed or pepper sprayed.
they do get shot and tazed,, you just dont hear over emotional people getting mad about it

Fair enough, so tell me the last white who was shot and killed by an officer when he meant to taze him. Also why do we never hear of an officer pulling his tazor and shooting someone when they meant to pull their gun.
all I can say is life takes crazy turns when you least expect it,, so next time you are being arrested and cuffed its best you just go with the flow,,

Does that mean you can't answer the question.
cant answer what I dont know,, but I do know if you fight cops while being arrested chances are things will not go the way you want them to and bad things will happen including mistakes like getting shot with a un when it was supposed to be a tazer,,

You said it happens to whites as well, yet you can't show one incident.
Are you saying that cops who mistakenly pull their gun and shoot someone when they meant to pull the taser try to kill only the black perps?

Mistakenly is questionable, show me a white one.
So I found a couple where the white guys lived. Cant find one where the white guy dies yet. Honestly, this defending of criminals is surreal to me.

What criminals am I defending? Post them.

Pretty sad.

Pretty sad the handcuffed fool jumps back into the car and drive away, thus precipitating his death in the process, even when it was accidental.

:cuckoo:

That is pretty sad. Pretty sad to run from a registration violation. Pretty sad to shoot somebody dead over running from a registration violation.

Stop the lies already, he was being arrested for a warrant for unlawfully possessing a 45 cal pistol. With that in mind, he twisted away from the two officers trying to handcuff him and entered his car, the officers didn't know whether he had another gun in the car or not. The guy bears just as much responsibility as the officer for his own death. He placed the officers in the position to use force, that's on him.

not saying he didnt cause his own death,, but how does he possess a gun unlawfully when the 2nd says SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED??
was he a convicted felon or what??

He was under the age of 21.

not seeing an age limit in the 2nd A,,

funny how the government will allow you to have a pistol if youre holding it for their protection but not for yourself and your families protection,,

we need more people standing up against this type of violations of our rights,,

Not going to play your game, right now it's the law.

not a game,, the 2nd doesnt have an age limit and fed law over rides any state law so those that support unconstitutional laws are the one playing games and every thing else I said was true,,

I'm sure federal judges are holding their collective breaths waiting on you to file the case. Age restrictions are not unique to guns.

just dont go around saying youre a 2nd A supporter,,

and glad to see you agreeing with leftist judges,,

and its funny how that age restriction is different when they are holding the gun for the government

Stop acting like the fucking commies.

I am acting the opposite,,, you not so much,,

Wrong again, do you really think you're going to gain friends and influence people by demanding they pass YOUR ideological purity test. Total adherence is what commies demand.

depends on what your holding total adherence to,,

dont you dont think politicians should hold a total adherence to the constitution???

funny they expect us to follow the law so whats its say about a person that doesnt think they should too??

We didn't get here overnight, and it won't be corrected overnight.

You'll find as you get older, it's better to have millions that agree with you 80% of the time, than thousands that agree with you 90%, or a couple of hundred that agree with you 100% of the time.

I never said it would be corrected overnight,, but one thing is for sure, it will never be corrected if we dont acknowledge its happening and say what the truth is,,

as for getting millions to agree with you, that depends on what youre agreeing on,,
you dont seem to agree the 2nd is the law of the land and agree that gun laws are constitutional and politicians dont have to abide their oaths and follow the constitution,,

I've said all I've got to say on it. You keep bad mouthing people that don't pass you're ideological purity test and you'll find yourself alone.

Pretty sad.

Pretty sad the handcuffed fool jumps back into the car and drive away, thus precipitating his death in the process, even when it was accidental.

That is pretty sad. Pretty sad to run from a registration violation. Pretty sad to shoot somebody dead over running from a registration violation.

Stop the lies already, he was being arrested for a warrant for unlawfully possessing a 45 cal pistol. With that in mind, he twisted away from the two officers trying to handcuff him and entered his car, the officers didn't know whether he had another gun in the car or not. The guy bears just as much responsibility as the officer for his own death. He placed the officers in the position to use force, that's on him.

not saying he didnt cause his own death,, but how does he possess a gun unlawfully when the 2nd says SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED??

funny how the government will allow you to have a pistol if youre holding it for their protection but not for yourself and your families protection,,

not a game,, the 2nd doesnt have an age limit and fed law over rides any state law so those that support unconstitutional laws are the one playing games and every thing else I said was true,,

I'm sure federal judges are holding their collective breaths waiting on you to file the case. Age restrictions are not unique to guns.

and its funny how that age restriction is different when they are holding the gun for the government

I am acting the opposite,,, you not so much,,

Wrong again, do you really think you're going to gain friends and influence people by demanding they pass YOUR ideological purity test. Total adherence is what commies demand.

depends on what your holding total adherence to,,

dont you dont think politicians should hold a total adherence to the constitution???

funny they expect us to follow the law so whats its say about a person that doesnt think they should too??

We didn't get here overnight, and it won't be corrected overnight.

You'll find as you get older, it's better to have millions that agree with you 80% of the time, than thousands that agree with you 90%, or a couple of hundred that agree with you 100% of the time.

I never said it would be corrected overnight,, but one thing is for sure, it will never be corrected if we dont acknowledge its happening and say what the truth is,,

as for getting millions to agree with you, that depends on what youre agreeing on,,
you dont seem to agree the 2nd is the law of the land and agree that gun laws are constitutional and politicians dont have to abide their oaths and follow the constitution,,

I've said all I've got to say on it. You keep bad mouthing people that don't pass you're ideological purity test and you'll find yourself alone.

so now following the basic human rights we have as americans is an ideological purity test,,,

well if so you failed,,,

or get shot and killed.

No they haven't, don't post some random numbers from a blog or opinion piece when you can easily get the real numbers from the DOJ/FBI stats. You don't want to use those because they will show you are lying.

Pretty sad.

hrmd44ya06j61.jpg

or get shot and killed.

No they haven't, don't post some random numbers from a blog or opinion piece when you can easily get the real numbers from the DOJ/FBI stats. You don't want to use those because they will show you are lying.

how about you post them and prove me wrong??

now that would put me in my place,,

Pretty sad.

Bullchips... the boy got his ass smoked because he resisted by jumping BACK into the vehicle, turning his back to them, and leaving them guessing if he was reaching for a G U N. I don't care what other rhetoric gets spewed by the Left. He died of angry stupidity.

At 52:07, the stop starts. While he was being cuffed during what had been a cooperative arrest, he suddenly tried to get away for some reason and got back into the car. There was a brief scuffle. You can hear a female cop yell "Stop or I'll taze you! TAZER! TAZER! TAZER!" Yet you see a pistol in her hand, not a tazer and hear the pistol discharged followed by "Oh Shit!" You can then hear her tell one of her fellow officers "I just shot him."

LIVE: Brooklyn Center police to release body camera footage of fatal shooting of Daunte Wright - YouTube

Hmmm...do you guys realize that though he shouldn't have been shot, he was wanted on outstanding warrants for gun crimes?

He should have been in jail, and he shouldn't have fled from the police and then fought the police...

He'd be alive if he had just submitted to the arrest.

At 52:07, the stop starts. While he was being cuffed during what had been a cooperative arrest, he suddenly tried to get away for some reason and got back into the car. There was a brief scuffle. You can hear a female cop yell "Stop or I'll taze you! TAZER! TAZER! TAZER!" Yet you see a pistol in her hand, not a tazer and hear the pistol discharged followed by "Oh Shit!" You can then hear her tell one of her fellow officers "I just shot him."

LIVE: Brooklyn Center police to release body camera footage of fatal shooting of Daunte Wright - YouTube

Hmmm...do you guys realize that though he shouldn't have been shot, he was wanted on outstanding warrants for gun crimes?

He should have been in jail, and he shouldn't have fled from the police and then fought the police...

I cant find that he committed a gun crime,, just that he had one, and thats a 2nd A right to have one isnt it??

or get shot and killed.

I have posted them, go back and take a look.

Please post that, smfh.

or get shot and killed.

no you havent,, you posted left wing blogs and opinion pieces,,,

or get shot and killed.

FBI — Table 43

or get shot and killed.

FBI — Table 43

wrong chart buckwheat,,,

Please post that, smfh.

Dipshit......

Court records indicate that a judge issued a warrant for Mr. Wright earlier this month after he missed a court appearance. He was facing two misdemeanor charges after the Minneapolis police said he had carried a pistol without a permit and had run from officers last June.

Forum List

Back