Video of Donald Trump's sister surfaces. She says he has "no principles", "cannot be trusted"

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
I never thought that I would agree with a Trump. But this is the second one I agree with.
First Donald's niece and now his sister.
Will Trump call her nasty on Twitter? Stay tuned
"I'm talking too freely,” Maryanne Trump Barry, a former federal judge and President Trump’s older sister, said during 15 hours recorded in 2018 and 2019 by her niece, Mary L. Trump. Barry’s remarks are the most critical comments known to have been made about the president by one of his siblings."

I never thought that I would agree with a Trump. But this is the second one I agree with.
"I'm talking too freely,” Maryanne Trump Barry, a former federal judge and President Trump’s older sister, said during 15 hours recorded in 2018 and 2019 by her niece, Mary L. Trump. Barry’s remarks are the most critical comments known to have been made about the president by one of his siblings."

Wow, I'm listening to it on CNN. Wow...

“His goddamned tweets and lying, oh my God,” Maryanne Trump Barry told niece Mary Trump in secret recordings, The Washington Post reported.

She added: “His goddamned tweet and lying, oh my God,” she said. “I’m talking too freely, but you know, the change of stories, the lack of preparation, the lying — holy shit.”

“What has he read?” Mary Trump asked her aunt. Barry responded: “He doesn’t read.”

At one point, an exasperated Barry said: “It’s the phoniness of it all. It’s the phoniness and this cruelty. Donald is cruel.”

Barry also noted: “Donald is out for Donald, period.” When her niece asked Barry what her brother had accomplished on his own, she responded: “Well, he has five bankruptcies,” adding: “You can’t trust him.”

Last edited:

So, her opinion is supposed to matter to us? What are these “lies”?

She just sounds like another TDS moron, just like you.

You people who keep calling out others for TDS are the deranged one. No matter what the evidence against Trump, you have such blind and obsessive loyalty to Trump that you psychologically can’t handle the truth. Derangement is the purview of the Trump supporter.

Last edited:

You people who keep calling out others for TDS are the deranged one. No matter what the evidence against Trump, you have such blind and obsessive loyalty to Trump that you psychologically can’t haNile the truth. Derangement is the purview of the Trump supporter.
Bitching because they and theirs were losers and Trump wasn't? Bah..Try again cupcake. :itsok:

Wow that's so uh what's the word.....oh I know :th_smiley_emoticons_gaehn:

You people who keep calling out others for TDS are the deranged one. No matter what the evidence against Trump, you have such blind and obsessive loyalty to Trump that you psychologically can’t haNile the truth. Derangement is the purview of the Trump supporter.
I keep asking for this “evidence”, no one can ever come up with any.

Can you name one policy of his that has been “disastrous” for the nation? One “right” he has taken away?

His sister sounds like she watches CNN all day. I have plenty of old women in my family that think and say the same thing. Yet when I ask them what is wrong with not starting new stupid wars and brining jobs back to this country, they have no answer. He’s just “mean”. Uh-huh, okay.

But we all knew he was a POS and so was his cheating sister who had to step down from her judgeship over lying about her taxes

I keep asking for this “evidence”, no one can ever come up with any.

Can you name one policy of his that has been “disastrous” for the nation? One “right” he has taken away?

His sister sounds like she watches CNN all day. I have plenty of old women in my family that think and say the same thing. Yet when I ask them what is wrong with not starting new stupid wars and brining jobs back to this country, they have no answer. He’s just “mean”. Uh-huh, okay.
Everyone of his exec orders he took down from obamas 8 years Trump is lower than shark shit

I finished the Mary Trump's book a couple of weeks ago so the stories are familiar but hearing them (link below) takes it to another level. Of course I have no way to tell if the recordings are genuine or fabricated.

If the assholes wanted someone honest and good they would have voted for someone else. They wanted someone to stroke their sadism and Trump is doing the job they hired him for.

I don't think the word of his lesbian sister holds a lot of weight in the family.
I don't expect that back-stabber to ever be invited to any more family get-togethers.

So let's take inventory:

Trump said he was going to take our immigration laws seriously, and do everything he could to get a Wall built on our southern border. Check.

Trump said he was going to nominate Federal judges and justices who believe in the Constitution. Check.

Trump said he was going to lower taxes. Check.

Trump said he was going to repeal two regulations for every new one. Check.

Trump said he was going to reject the insane Iran nuclear treaty and get us out of the Paris climate accords. Check.

Trump said he was going to renegotiate NAFTA and replace it with something better. Check. Same with other international trade agreements.

Trump said he was going to reject all the bullshit about "climate change," and do everything he could to promote the interests of the fossil fuels industries. Check.

Trump said he was going to do his damndest to bring back as much manufacturing as possible. Check.

Trump said he was going to re-assert out interests at the UN and with the other NATO countries. Check.

Trump said he was going to re-vitalize the Department of Defense. Check.

Trump had no idea that Covid 19 was going to rear its ugly head, but he has done his best to balance the interests of slowing the inevitable spread of the disease with keeping the economy alive, something which no Democrat could even hope to do.

Please somebody remind me: Given all of the above, why would I give a fuck what his two female relatives think of him? I don't really care whether they hold him in high esteem. He is the best president of my 70-year-old lifetime.

Forum List

Back