Video: Obama Slams Sarah Palin in ABC Interview On Nuke Treaty. He's Terrified of Her

Jan 17, 2010
Mississippi
Guess the big guy’s intimidated by the little lady from Alaska after she attacked him Yesterday. Last time I looked Obama was not familiar with nuclear weapons either yet the statement, “Last time I checked”, Wow says alot. She really is under his skin and that statement says it. He’s scared to death of her and with good reason. Obama's having visions of losing the 2012 election to her. One doesn’t have to be an expert on nuclear weapons in order to understand why we don’t tell possible enemies when and how we’ll use them but since Palin was Governor of Alaska which is the first line of defense in case of a Russian Missile strike on the US the Missile batteries, her state would fire the first salvo in trying to knock them out. Palin was briefed on a daily basis by her commanders while the Senator was voting present in DC. The National Guard Missile Defense is the only active duty unit that stays on Alert 24/7 in the United States. She is quite informed.

RealClearPolitics - Video - Obama Slams Palin In ABC News Interview On Nuclear Treaty

"I really have no response. Because last I checked, Sarah Palin's not much of an expert on nuclear issues," President Obama said.

Obama wasna’t briefed about nukes for MONTHS as President: He has no room to talk

http://www.newsweek.com/id/235884

Last edited:
Palin probably knows more about nukes being a Governor of a state with with 4 or 5 large Military installations and a early warning radar installation.

just what the hell does a COMMUNITY ORGINIZIER know about nukes?

KEEP TALKING SARAH, you're getting under that thin skin of the narcissist in chief and showing the Amercian people just what the Obama is made of...:lol:

Forum List

Back