Video: Lebanese Baby 'Joins' Hezbollah

aris2chat

Gold Member
Feb 17, 2012
Hezbollah television shows baby wearing a Hezbollah uniform, boasts he will "join the resistance."
By Elad Benari
First Publish: 1/23/2014, 5:16 AM

The Lebanese Hezbollah terrorist organization accepts babies onto its ranks, at least according to a recent report on its Al-Manar television.

The report, which aired on January 18 and was translated by the Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI), was filmed in a Lebanese hospital and showed a baby dressed in the military fatigues of Hezbollah.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkm32CyueCg]Newborn Lebanese Baby "Joins" Hizbullah - YouTube[/ame]

"Military fatigues were the first garment to touch his tender body," said the reporter, adding that the baby, Mahdi. "is a potential resistance fighter from the first hours of his life."

The newborn’s mother is shown saying, “Nothing could be better than him becoming a soldier of Imam Mahdi. This reflects the continuation of the path of the Islamic resistance, one generation after another.”

Terrorist groups are known for instilling their doctrines in children starting at an early age. In 2012, Al-Manar showed the grandson of the assassinated Hezbollah arch-terrorist Imad Mughniyeh, who proudly boasted that he “wants to be in the resistance like grandpa.”

MEMRI previously showed that the Hamas terror organization, which rules Gaza, also tried to reach out to children by airing a cartoon promoting its “military wing”, the Izz Al-Din Al-Qassam Brigades.

Hezbollah television shows baby wearing a Hezbollah uniform, boasts he will "join the resistance."
By Elad Benari

The Lebanese Hezbollah terrorist organization accepts babies onto its ranks, at least according to a recent report on its Al-Manar television.

The report, which aired on January 18 and was translated by the Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI), was filmed in a Lebanese hospital and showed a baby dressed in the military fatigues of Hezbollah.

Newborn Lebanese Baby "Joins" Hizbullah - YouTube

"Military fatigues were the first garment to touch his tender body," said the reporter, adding that the baby, Mahdi. "is a potential resistance fighter from the first hours of his life."

The newborn’s mother is shown saying, “Nothing could be better than him becoming a soldier of Imam Mahdi. This reflects the continuation of the path of the Islamic resistance, one generation after another.”

Terrorist groups are known for instilling their doctrines in children starting at an early age. In 2012, Al-Manar showed the grandson of the assassinated Hezbollah arch-terrorist Imad Mughniyeh, who proudly boasted that he “wants to be in the resistance like grandpa.”

MEMRI previously showed that the Hamas terror organization, which rules Gaza, also tried to reach out to children by airing a cartoon promoting its “military wing”, the Izz Al-Din Al-Qassam Brigades.
Pure evil.

You see MEMRI and you know it's a LIE.

lmao

MEMRI only translates what is reported or broadcast, it does not created the stories.

You might not like such stories or videos exposed to the rest of the world but this is what is happening and broadcast in Arabic over there. This is what is broadcast on Hezbullah run TV.

So much for Middle East Muslims to be proud of.

By Elad Benari

Newborn Lebanese Baby "Joins" Hizbullah - YouTube

lmao

MEMRI only translates what is reported or broadcast, it does not created the stories.

You might not like such stories or videos exposed to the rest of the world but this is what is happening and broadcast in Arabic over there. This is what is broadcast on Hezbullah run TV.

Does not matter that memri simply translates the filth that jihado-fascists prefer in
the US like to hide-------jihado fascists will DECLARE the informaton a "lie" anyway.
For those who do not know----careful study of memri in an attempt to discredit it have
failed-----THEY VERY BEST that jihado nazis could find for their purposes was a complaint
that Memri does not provide a true overview of jihado filth media-----it tends to FOCUS
on the negatives-------ie----it does not bother to translate soap commercials-----it translates
commentary and-----also sermons in the most important mosques. Memri---provides
the ORIGINAL as well as the translation--------does not matter------the word "lie"
is the very best that jihado fascist baby murderers can muster------as intellectually
baseless as a fart

lmao

What fascinates me is that the video here is a news program produced and shown on al-Manar TV from Lebanon. The news commentator is speaking Arabic and the conversations in Arabic are crawling across the bottom of the screen. Everyone in the world knows it is factual except the terrorist lovers on this forum.They all call it a lie simply because MEMRI provides captions in English.

lmao
So says the person who gets her news from Maaaaa'aaaan.

I get news from Maan and most arabic papers as well. I just like to read differing perspectives of a story. It depends on what paper publishes a story first and how long before western media might pick up on it.
I get news from more than 330 sources, 1200 feeds everyday. I don't rely on just a few.
I don't think anyone should.

lmao

The only thing MEMRI does it show us clips from Arab channels all throughout the Middle East. Of course, you choose to ignore this fact because MEMRI doesn't slander Israelis and Zionist, which are the only stories in which you believe

lmao

I get news from Maan and most arabic papers as well. I just like to read differing perspectives of a story. It depends on what paper publishes a story first and how long before western media might pick up on it.
I get news from more than 330 sources, 1200 feeds everyday. I don't rely on just a few.

It is rare that any other media outlet distributes the stories Ma'an does. As Ma'an is pro-Palestinian then I would like to see any stories Ma'an shows in other outlets such as AP, Reuters, BBC, even Al-Jazeera.

It is rare that any other media outlet distributes the stories Ma'an does. As Ma'an is pro-Palestinian then I would like to see any stories Ma'an shows in other outlets such as AP, Reuters, BBC, even Al-Jazeera.

Al Ahram, Al Araby, Al Gad, Al Manar, Al Nahar, Daily Star, Al-Sharq Al-Awsat, Al Jazeera, Shanghai Daily, The Age....... have all run Maan stories or mentioned Maan as a source of a story. Al Jazeera in arabic and english or Al Jazeera american do not always have the same stories. I know in arabic it is more likely to mention Maan than it does in english. Not all Maan stories make it to other papers, but enough. Maan is only on of seven papers out of the PA/G.

Al Ahram, Al Araby, Al Gad, Al Manar, Al Nahar, Daily Star, Al-Sharq Al-Awsat, Al Jazeera, Shanghai Daily, The Age....... have all run Maan stories or mentioned Maan as a source of a story. Al Jazeera in arabic and english or Al Jazeera american do not always have the same stories. I know in arabic it is more likely to mention Maan than it does in english. Not all Maan stories make it to other papers, but enough. Maan is only on of seven papers out of the PA/G.

Exactly. They use Ma'an as a source. I would find a story more credible if Ma'an was not the source and the source is more independent. If Ma'an runs a story from another outlet then I would find it more credible.

Exactly. They use Ma'an as a source. I would find a story more credible if Ma'an was not the source and the source is more independent. If Ma'an runs a story from another outlet then I would find it more credible.

Not that it helps you but, Maan does use Israeli papers or IDF as sources of quotes but they usually have their own slant/perspective on the story as a whole. Rare but it does happen. Maan is one of the more moderate compared to Amlalommah or Al Quds.

You take the source with a grain of salt, but you should not totally reject any source, even the most hateful sources can be informative. Not necessarily factual, but you can learn from them about their perspective.

Not that it helps you but, Maan does use Israeli papers or IDF as sources of quotes but they usually have their own slant/perspective on the story as a whole. Rare but it does happen. Maan is one of the more moderate compared to Amlalommah or Al Quds.

You take the source with a grain of salt, but you should not totally reject any source, even the most hateful sources can be informative. Not necessarily factual, but you can learn from them about their perspective.

I know Ma'an's perspective and I do want facts, not lies. When I read news I want it to be true, not fabricated.

This perfect portrait of the Islamic mindset forcefully shows once again, for those who had any doubts, what a danger Islam presents to the world!
From the moment of birth they are being prepared for glorious martyrdom in the cause of Jihad.

A brutal medieval outlook that hasn't changed since the 7th century!

The present age has no place for these retrograde savages!

lmao

MEMRI may be accurate (that is highly disputed) but it edits its videos and information and is very selective about what it reports and, in a sense, thaat creates the story.

One would call a site that very selectively only relayed negative, albeit truthful, stories about Jewish people, as anti-Semitic. I am sure one could paint an entirely negative picture of Jewish society by taking publications from Jewsish presses and paint a horrible and yet inaccurate picture.

Do you realoly think it speaks well of Jewish/Israeli culture and peoples to so blindly accept such hateful sites as this. It is almost as though you are cutting your own throats. You certainly are handing your enemies a loaded weapon.

Forum List

Back