Video: Kobe Bryant and His Daughter Bond

AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny

Hello. Watching Mr. Kyle Alston Clark's 11 min. YT broadcast, Kobe Bryant and His Daughter Bond, it is plain to see he is hurting.

Sadly, Through No Fault of Their Own, untold numbers of American kids and teens are hurting right along with him.

Fortunately, there is a SOLUTION for preventing hurt:

Cali Surgeon General, Dr. Burke Harris:

#EBCD (Early Brain & Child Development) Scientist Dr. Bruce D. Perry, MD, PhD, Explains To Oprah Why Kids Are Hurting:

Dr. Perry's detailed presentation:

!!!Strong Language!!!

Child Abusing PROBLACK Women Are Destroying The Black Community:

Peace.

They released the pilot taking to air traffic control....

Thier was no emergency ....looks like he got disoriented in heavy fog and crashed...

Thier was no emergency ....looks like he got disoriented in heavy fog and crashed...

Hi, DY. Would the pilot have attempted this flight if a popular American was not a passenger?

I'm thinking this is an instance of a famous person's fame, causing their demise.

Peace.

Hi, DY. Would the pilot have attempted this flight if a popular American was not a passenger?

I'm thinking this is an instance of a famous person's fame, causing their demise.

Peace.

The pilot was no little kennedy
From what I read This guy was experienced and was actually licensed to fly in low visibility...
Apparently some can some cant ....regulations regulations....one that actually kinda makes sense ...you dont want a young pilot with little air time flying you in heavy fog.

Pilots will tell ya , even the best of em can get disoriented ...

Just An accident ...

Peace.

The pilot was no little kennedy
From what I read This guy was experienced and was actually licensed to fly in low visibility...
Apparently some can some cant ....regulations regulations....one that actually kinda makes sense ...you dont want a young pilot with little air time flying you in heavy fog.

Pilots will tell ya , even the best of em can get disoriented ...

Just An accident ...

Hi DY. In my opinion, a tragic accident that could and should have been avoided.

Kobe Bryant.jpg

Peace.

Forum List

Back