VIDEO: Israeli Soldiers Under Hail of Stones

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
I guess the Palestinians just can refrain themselves when it comes to throwing stones. Perhaps someone should set up competing "Pitching" teams so that they can show off their expertise in hurling in some sort of competition.

Tuesday, January 28, 2014 | Israel Today Staff

Today's report on the rise in terrorist incidents in 2013 merely provides raw, dry figures. But Israelis have to deal with this violence in a very personal way, as the video below demonstrates.

In the following video, a gang of Arab youths can be seen hurling stones at Israeli soldiers who arrived to protect ambushed Jewish motorists. The Arab youths attack brutally and with no apparent thought for or concern of being injured themselves.

Continue reading at:

VIDEO: Israeli Soldiers Under Hail of Stones - Israel Today | Israel News

I guess the Palestinians just can refrain themselves when it comes to throwing stones. Perhaps someone should set up competing "Pitching" teams so that they can show off their expertise in hurling in some sort of competition.

Tuesday, January 28, 2014 | Israel Today Staff

Today's report on the rise in terrorist incidents in 2013 merely provides raw, dry figures. But Israelis have to deal with this violence in a very personal way, as the video below demonstrates.

In the following video, a gang of Arab youths can be seen hurling stones at Israeli soldiers who arrived to protect ambushed Jewish motorists. The Arab youths attack brutally and with no apparent thought for or concern of being injured themselves.

Continue reading at:

VIDEO: Israeli Soldiers Under Hail of Stones - Israel Today | Israel News
The stone throwing was completely legal.

Arresting 8 year olds, is not.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENpMxG8DgbY]Israeli Defence Force arrest 27 Palestinian children - Truthloader - YouTube[/ame]

If an 8 year old commits a crime in any country he or she would be taken to the police station and given a good talking to, together with his or her parents who are neglecting their responsibility for bringing up a child letting the child commit whatever crime they committed. It is a lawless country where 8 year olds are allowed to commit crimes without being questioned.

If an 8 year old commits a crime in any country he or she would be taken to the police station and given a good talking to, together with his or her parents who are neglecting their responsibility for bringing up a child letting the child commit whatever crime they committed. It is a lawless country where 8 year olds are allowed to commit crimes without being questioned.

Maybe, Caroline, those who think the stone throwing was legal should get hit in their head with a stone and see what happens. Isn't it strange how those who don't mind Arab kills throwing stones at the Jews have never said anything about parents taking their young children along with them so that the whole family can commit Jihad in Syria. I guess what the Arabs do elsewhere is of no concern to them because there are no Jews involved.

Oh noes not stones! Quick, someone fire some whiskey pete, or spay Jewish sewage on them! Fuck dat, might as well bring in a flame thrower or a steam roller to run over them.

Oh noes not stones! Quick, someone fire some whiskey pete, or spay Jewish sewage on them! Fuck dat, might as well bring in a flame thrower or a steam roller to run over them.

So tell us, R.C., since you are a good Roman Catholic and you are now on the Middle East forum, would you be willing to share your thoughts about how you feel regarding the Muslims' treatment of the Christians in the rest if the Middle East? Surely you must be aware of how the Christians are harassed and murdered and their churches burned down.

Maybe, Caroline, those who think the stone throwing was legal should get hit in their head with a stone and see what happens. Isn't it strange how those who don't mind Arab kills throwing stones at the Jews have never said anything about parents taking their young children along with them so that the whole family can commit Jihad in Syria. I guess what the Arabs do elsewhere is of no concern to them because there are no Jews involved.

People underestimate the injury a stone or rock can do, which can even lead to death as in the case of the Palmer father and baby son. Adele Bitton is the 4 year old injured by a stone is still in hospital in Israel more than a year after the incident. Stones and rocks are lethal weapons, even in the hands of 8 year olds.

First off, it is not a crime to throw rocks at the IDF in the occupied territories. And second, arresting or detaining anyone under the age of 12, is in violation of the Israeli Youth Law.

Any kid under the age of 12, no matter what they've been suspected of, cannot be stopped, detained or arrested.

And third, if you don't like the rocks, then end the occupation and get the fuck out!

Notice too B'tselem flocking round and others with cellphones recording everything. It is very possible the kids were goaded into stone throwing, an ideal opportunity for the rabble to crawl out of their vehicles with cameras to record what was expected - i.e. detention and questioning of the criminals - yes, even 8 year olds are criminals if what they did can cause injury or death. Just because we don't have 8 year olds doing this in the West, doesn't mean people should make light of it when it happens in Israel.

Stones kill and there have already been children put in comas, maimed for life from these rock throwers, R.C. Do you know who you are defending? Muslim terrorists. Thats who. These Muslims are terrorists by their very actions. They should be put in prison.

First off, it is not a crime to throw rocks at the IDF in the occupied territories. And second, arresting or detaining anyone under the age of 12, is in violation of the Israeli Youth Law.

Any kid under the age of 12, no matter what they've been suspected of, cannot be stopped, detained or arrested.

And third, if you don't like the rocks, then end the occupation and get the fuck out!

Of course it is a crime, what do you think it is. :mad:

And yes, a kid under 12 can and are stopped and questioned, and I hope their parents given a dressing down to stop their kids committing attempted murder because bear in mind that stone and rock throwing IS ATTEMPTED MURDER.

Resistance. Legal resistance.

Which any citizen, in any country, has an inalienable right to do, when their homeland is occupied by a foreign force.

And yes, a kid under 12 can and are stopped and questioned,
Not according to the Israeli Youth Law.

If you're not familiar with that law, then this part of the conversation is over.

I'm not going to waste my time, if you're that ignorant to relevant facts.

and I hope their parents given a dressing down to stop their kids committing attempted murder because bear in mind that stone and rock throwing IS ATTEMPTED MURDER.
I was in rock fights when I was a kid, I never died.

And if the IDF won't leave the OPT, then they should be murdered.

The only solution to an "occupation", is to end it.

You either do that voluntarily, or it will be done for you.

Either way, you're leaving, dead or alive.

Which any citizen, in any country, has an inalienable right to do, when their homeland is occupied by a foreign force.

If you're not familiar with that law, then this part of the conversation is over.

and I hope their parents given a dressing down to stop their kids committing attempted murder because bear in mind that stone and rock throwing IS ATTEMPTED MURDER.

What occupation? The territories are disputed and Israel can legally police it according to the Oslo Accords.
Rock throwing is illegal. It needs to be drummed into these kids and their parents (who by the way are to blame) for allowing and encouraging rock throwing which kills and maims.
Shame you can't understand simple facts Billo, but then again your previous views tell us what your real feelings are.

Good to know you're in favour of murder Billo.

And good to know you're in favour of rock throwing.
Even if it IS illegal Billo, what does rock throwing accomplish??
Lets take a look:
In invites return fire in the form of rubber bullets
It invites riot police who use tear gas to disperse the crowd
It invited soldiers to come and arrest them

It does NOT accomplish anything positive for the Palestinians, and if you think that it DOES, then you are a fucked up person.

May every rock thrower have this happen to them:

LiveLeak.com - Palestinian hits himself in the face with a rock

Only the sick zionist juden would call an 8 year old throwing a rock attempted murder. .. :cuckoo:

Speaking of sick, who's the one searching for old threads started by Sally for the sole reason of asking "and?" .
That would be you Sunni Troll.
What a sick twisted thing to do. It must sick to be a loser in life who is a middle aged man that actually has the time to troll like you do.
Well, I guess you have nothing to do until your welfare check comes.
Just like most Muslims who come to a foreign country and leech money instead of working.
You guys spread like a disease. No wonder Brits are sick of you guys :lol:

Forum List

Back