VIDEO: How Can We Win?

Very eloquently stated

STFU..........

I grew up in an all white neighborhood..........A few blacks moved in.....no big deal....crime starts picking up......Community watch........tired of that.......more whites leave more blacks into the neighborhood........crime goes up........more whites leave............now the neighborhood is a dang SHIT HOLE..........And they did it.............I wanted to buy my parents old house......but not in a neighborhood gone to shit........

Black neighborhoods have HIGH CRIME STATS.......PERIOD.......and they do it to themselves and blame others.........

That video is BS............trying to justify Looting and Rioting......to hell with that BS........and to hell with the political BS that happens every 2 years.

Make me STFU

Yawn..........don't like my story........too bad......

Take your victim hood to those that care.

"That video is BS............"​
Well I can't blame this one on reading comprehension however the video was primarily an explanation of the broken social contract between whites and blacks that whites have not been honoring (explained as a Monopoly game analogy) than an explanation of the psychology behind why people riot and loot.

I'm not a victim, I work on behalf of victims. Now again, how are you going to make me STFU?

LOL

You play the victim card.............for the political Narrative..........there is no need to make you STFU....until you come to my home and cause more crime.........more white flight........I live in the country........we don't bother anyone.........we mind our own business........if it comes here........we understand how to deal with it......

My stories are true PERIOD..........we are tired of your BS........and your BS that happens every 2 years.......You weren't a slave...........and I never owned any........so STFU.........LOL

Very eloquently stated

STFU..........

I grew up in an all white neighborhood..........A few blacks moved in.....no big deal....crime starts picking up......Community watch........tired of that.......more whites leave more blacks into the neighborhood........crime goes up........more whites leave............now the neighborhood is a dang SHIT HOLE..........And they did it.............I wanted to buy my parents old house......but not in a neighborhood gone to shit........

Black neighborhoods have HIGH CRIME STATS.......PERIOD.......and they do it to themselves and blame others.........

That video is BS............trying to justify Looting and Rioting......to hell with that BS........and to hell with the political BS that happens every 2 years.

Make me STFU

Well I can't blame this one on reading comprehension however the video was primarily an explanation of the broken social contract between whites and blacks that whites have not been honoring (explained as a Monopoly game analogy) than an explanation of the psychology behind why people riot and loot.

I'm not a victim, I work on behalf of victims. Now again, how are you going to make me STFU?

LOL

You play the victim card.............for the political Narrative..........there is no need to make you STFU....until you come to my home and cause more crime.........more white flight........I live in the country........we don't bother anyone.........we mind our own business........if it comes here........we understand how to deal with it......

My stories are true PERIOD..........we are tired of your BS........and your BS that happens every 2 years.......You weren't a slave...........and I never owned any........so STFU.........LOL

Of course there is no need for you to attempt to make me STFU because on that front you are absolutely impotent.

Do you have anything to say besides more whining?

I don't know why blacks underachieve on average.
Maybe because when you're playing that Monopoly game she talked about, blacks never get enough of a "bank" to buy anything but Baltic Avenue; never Boardwalk or Park Place.
It matters.
We are actually playing the game of life and each of us have different starting points regardless of race. Malia and Sasha Obama for example have much more starting the game of life than 99.9% of whites. One rule of the game of life is that it isn't fair. All the whining in the world isn't going to change that rule.
That's very true, and in the case of individuals, that's just how things are. People keep asking why anyone thinks things aren't fair, though, so I tell 'em, economically they're not. It's just a fact, but if it's that way for a whole racial group in this country, not just lucky and unlucky individuals, then it's an indicator something ain't right.
Blacks are not a monolithic racial group. There is plenty of diversity of black people.
Of course. So statistically in a land of equal opportunity, they should be equal economically. But they AREN'T.

Very eloquently stated

STFU..........

Make me STFU

LOL

Of course there is no need for you to attempt to make me STFU because on that front you are absolutely impotent.

Do you have anything to say besides more whining?

Sure..........why the hell did the neighborhood I grew up in turn to shit when Blacks moved in................huh.....

Why the neighborhood my Mother N Law..........and why the hell did the black man kill the black man who was her neighbor in his own bed.

That is stuff you don't want to talk about because it fucks up your Narrative.

I don't give a damn if that offends you.......Oh Fing Well.

Of course. So statistically in a land of equal opportunity, they should be equal economically. But they AREN'T.

You are confusing opportunity with outcome.

Because of affirmative action, blacks have GREATER opportunity than any other group. Th lack of economic success is because far too few TAKE that opportunity.

I know a lot of Black people who have worked hard and become successful. How did they do that being held down and oppressed with their skin color? :confused-84:
They didnt give up or they got lucky. Its common knowledge that a Black person has to be 10x better at something than a white person does just to get the job with less pay.

I brought this up in another thread. I think everyone agrees that racism created a massive problem. My question is what now? I think if you completely eliminated all racism, you'd still have a huge problem. Racism got us into the mess, but I don't think getting out of the mess has anything to do with race. The people in the Ivory Towers and the social workers are saying that nothing is anybody's fault, great. Now what. Most seem to want the government to step in more than it already has, but using money to prop up poverty just creates more poverty. Everyone should have hope and opportunities, I'm curious if any of our justice warriors have a plan for the next step.

That is an interesting distinction...what are your thoughts on how to get out of it? (I do not see any easy answers)
Maybe because when you're playing that Monopoly game she talked about, blacks never get enough of a "bank" to buy anything but Baltic Avenue; never Boardwalk or Park Place.
It matters.
We are actually playing the game of life and each of us have different starting points regardless of race. Malia and Sasha Obama for example have much more starting the game of life than 99.9% of whites. One rule of the game of life is that it isn't fair. All the whining in the world isn't going to change that rule.
That's very true, and in the case of individuals, that's just how things are. People keep asking why anyone thinks things aren't fair, though, so I tell 'em, economically they're not. It's just a fact, but if it's that way for a whole racial group in this country, not just lucky and unlucky individuals, then it's an indicator something ain't right.
Blacks are not a monolithic racial group. There is plenty of diversity of black people.

Eventually, fair or not, don't people need to better their own lives? If it is assumed people in poverty can't improve their lives, that is a major problem. That is saying life isn't fair so I'll throw my hands in the air and give up.

I know a lot of Black people who have worked hard and become successful. How did they do that being held down and oppressed with their skin color? :confused-84:
Because there are always exceptions to everything. But what we want are the same opportunites for everyone else, not just those of us who were fortunate.

Did you even listen to her explain how our econmics are managed and destroyed by a system of institutional racism?
She is talking about things that happened 100 years ago, Tulsa and Rosewood, not about today. That's because she can't point to anything today that is preventing black people from improving their economic lot in America today except for ignorant, brain washed people like her to try to convince young black people that they can't do it. All that is needed for a black person to rise out of poverty is a decent education and a commitment to work hard.
I think you keep missing the point. Blacks shouldnt have to work 10x harder than whites just to be on the same level.
They don't. They just have to get a decent education and work hard, just as white people who earn a decent living do, and many black people do just that.
Because there are always exceptions to everything. But what we want are the same opportunites for everyone else, not just those of us who were fortunate.

Did you even listen to her explain how our econmics are managed and destroyed by a system of institutional racism?
She is talking about things that happened 100 years ago, Tulsa and Rosewood, not about today. That's because she can't point to anything today that is preventing black people from improving their economic lot in America today except for ignorant, brain washed people like her to try to convince young black people that they can't do it. All that is needed for a black person to rise out of poverty is a decent education and a commitment to work hard.
I think you keep missing the point. Blacks shouldnt have to work 10x harder than whites just to be on the same level.
They don't. All they have to do is get a decent education and work hard just as white people who earn a decent living have to do. All that is holding them back is the belief espoused in this video and championed by people like you that they are helpless. There is no institutionalized racism in America anymore and there is no white privilege anymore. All that is holding black people down today is this culture of "I can't" that you and the woman in this video are espousing.
Thats some bullshit. The only thing holding Black people back is giving up because whites put plenty of obstacles in their way.
lol Name one.
One was already mentioned in this thread. If your name gives a hint that you are Black you wont even get called for a interview.
I wouldn't have thought anyone could stupid and ignorant enough to say that today. That would be a violation of the person's civil rights and make the company liable for fines and vulnerable to lawsuits. Any supervisor who did such a thing would lose his own job. Have you been in a coma for the last fifty years?
Hopefully they would be dumb enough to say it. However, the laws are not in our favor. Unless they openly admit they didnt interview you because of your name they cant be sued. However, the study that was done submitted the exact same resume with a anglo sounding name and the person got a call for an interview.
You just keep making up more and more bullshit to support your bizarre lies. There are no recent studies that show wide spread discrimination in hiring. The only thing holding young black people down are people like you who tell them it is hopeless when it clearly is not.
He's not making up bullshit. The following is less than 10% of the entries on the page which is hyperlinked at the bottom of quoted text"

"E-RACE AND OTHER EEOC INITIATIVES
Systemic

• In December 2017, Laquila Group Inc., a Brooklyn-based construction company, paid $625,000 into a class settlement fund and took measures to eliminate race bias and retaliation against black construction laborers. In its lawsuit, EEOC alleged that Laquila engaged in systemic discrimination against black employees as a class by subjecting them to racial harassment, including referring to them using the N-word, "gorilla," and similar epithets. The Commission also alleged that the company fired an employee who complained about the harassment. The consent decree also requires Laquila to set up a hotline for employees to report illegal discrimination, provide anti-discrimination training to its managers, adopt revised anti-discrimination policies and employee complaint procedures and report all worker harassment and retaliation complaints to the EEOC for the 42-month duration of the agreement. EEOC v. The Laquila Grp., Inc., No. 1:16-cv-05194 (E.D.N.Y. consent decree approved Dec. 1, 2017).
  • In November 2017, after an extensive five-year, complicated systemic investigation and settlement efforts, the EEOC reached an agreement with Lone Star Community College covering recruitment, hiring and mentoring of African-American and Hispanic applicants and employees. The terms of the agreement were designed to enhance the College's commitment to the recruitment of African-American and Hispanics and to engage in meaningful monitoring of the College's efforts to reach its recruitment and hiring goals. The agreement included some novel relief, such as: implementation of a new applicant tracking system; establishing an advisory committee focused on the recruitment, development and retention of minority groups; hiring of recruitment firms; developing new interview protocol training; establishing a mentoring program for recently hired minority employees; and updating job descriptions for all college manager positions to require as a job component the diversity of its workforce.
  • In August 2017, Ford Motor Company agreed to pay nearly $10.125 million to settle sex and race harassment investigation by the EEOC at two Ford plants in Chicago area. In its investigation, the EEOC found reasonable cause to believe that personnel at two Ford facilities in the Chicago area, the Chicago Assembly Plant and the Chicago Stamping Plant, had subjected female and African-American employees to sexual and racial harassment. The EEOC also found that the company retaliated against employees who complained about the harassment or discrimination. In addition to the monetary relief, the conciliation agreement provides ensures that during the next five years, Ford will conduct regular training at the two Chicago-area facilities; continue to disseminate its anti-harassment and anti-discrimination policies and procedures to employees and new hires; report to EEOC regarding complaints of harassment and/or related discrimination; and monitor its workforce regarding issues of alleged sexual or racial harassment and related discrimination.
  • In July 2017, Bass Pro Outdoor World LLC agreed, without admitting wrongdoing, to pay $10.5 million to a class of African-American and Hispanic workers the EEOC alleged it discriminated against by failing to hire because of their race and/or national origin in violation of Title VII. According to the consent decree, Bass Pro will engage in good faith efforts to increase diversity by reaching out to minority colleges and technical schools, participating in job fairs in communities with large minority populations and post job openings in publications popular among Black and Hispanic communities. Additionally, every six months for the next 42 months, Bass Pro is to report to the EEOC its hiring rates on a store-by-store basis. EEOC v. Bass Pro Outdoor World LLC, Case No. 4:11-cv-03425 (S.D. Tex. consent decree filed July 24, 2017).
  • In June 2017, the EEOC investigated a restaurant operating over 100 facilities in the Eastern U.S. involving issues of hiring discrimination against African Americans. The restaurant agreed to pay $9.6 million to class members as part of a conciliation agreement. Additionally, the restaurant will overhaul its hiring procedures and has agreed to institute practices aimed at meeting hiring targets consistent with the labor market in each of the locations in which it has facilities. The new hiring procedures include implementation of an extensive applicant tracking system that will better enable the EEOC and the company to assess whether the company is meeting the targeted hiring levels. The restaurant will also provide an annual report to EEOC detailing the company's efforts in complying with the agreement and its objectives over the term of the five-year agreement, including detailed hiring assessments for each facility covered by the agreement.
  • In May 2017, Rosebud Restaurants agreed to pay $1.9 million to resolve a race discrimination lawsuit brought by the EEOC against 13 restaurants in the Chicago area. The chain was charged with refusing to hire African-American applicants and having managers who used racial slurs to refer to African-Americans. The monetary award will be paid to African-American applicants who were denied jobs. Pursuant to a consent decree, the chain also agreed to hiring goals with the aim of having 11 percent of its future workforce be African American. Rosebud is also required to recruit African-American applicants as well as train employees and managers about race discrimination. EEOC v. Rosebud Rest., No. 1:13-cv-06656 (N.D. Ill. May 30, 2017).
  • In April 2017, Sealy of Minnesota paid $175,000 to resolve a charge of racial harassment filed with the EEOC. An investigation by the EEOC's Minneapolis Area Office revealed that the mattress and box spring manufacturing company in St. Paul, Minn. subjected its Black and Hispanic employees to severe racial harassment in the form of KKK hoods, nooses, and racial slurs and jokes. The agency also found that the company discriminated against black and Hispanic employees in the selection of lead positions at the St. Paul facility. EEOC v. Sealy of Minn., (D. Minn. Apr. 20, 2017).
  • In December 2016, Crothall Services Group, Inc., a nationwide provider of janitorial and facilities management services, settled an EEOC lawsuit by adopting significant changes to its record-keeping practices related to the use of criminal background checks. According to the EEOC's complaint, Crothall used criminal background checks to make hiring decisions without making and keeping required records that disclose the impact criminal history assessments have on persons identifiable by race, sex, or ethnic group, a violation of Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1965. EEOC v. Crothall Servs. Group, Inc., Civil Action No. 2:15-cv-03812-AB (E.D. Pa. Dec. 16, 2016).
  • In August 2016, a magistrate judge reaffirmed that "African" has long been recognized as an acceptable class entitled to protection under Title VII. The EEOC alleged that the Defendants, a health care management system and nursing home discriminated against African employees, specifically employees from Ethiopia and Sudan, when it terminated four personal care providers all on the same day, allegedly for failing to pass a newly instituted written exam. The EEOC brought disparate impact and treatment claims based on race and national origin, and a retaliation claim for a white supervisor who stood up for the African workers and was fired several months before the test was instituted. Defendants moved for dismissal arguing (1) Africa is not a nation and so cannot serve as the basis of a national origin claim, (2) EEOC failed to allege any shared cultural or linguistic characteristics between the aggrieved individuals so they could not constitute a protected class; and (3) the EEOC's retaliation claim must be dismissed because EEOC failed to allege protected activity or the Defendants had knowledge of the white supervisor's motivations. The Magistrate Judge recommended that the motion be denied in total. EEOC v. Columbine Health Sys. & New Mercer Commons, Civ. Action No. 15-cv-01597-MSK-CBS (D. Colo. Aug. 19, 2016).
  • In June 2016, the EEOC obtained a $350,000 settlement in its race discrimination lawsuit against defendant FAPS, Inc., a company located at Port Newark, N.J., involved in the processing for final sale of shipped automobiles. In this case, the Commission alleged that the company engaged in a pattern-or-practice of race discrimination by relying on word-of-mouth hiring which resulted in a predominantly white workforce despite the substantial African-American available workforce in the Newark area. The agency further alleged that FAPS refused to hire qualified African-American candidates, including by telling them that no positions were available when in fact FAPS was hiring. Finally, the EEOC alleged that FAPS' employment application contained improper pre-employment medical inquiries in violation of the ADA. Besides the monetary compensation, the five year consent decree requires FAPS to meet substantial hiring goals for African-Americans; give hiring priority to rejected class members who are interested in working at the company; use recruiting methods designed to increase the African-American applicant pool; and hire an EEO coordinator to ensure compliance with Title VII. EEOC v. FAPS, Inc., C.A. No. No. 2:10-cv-03095 (D.N.J. June 15, 2016).
  • In April 2015, Local 25 of the Sheet Metal Workers' International Association and its associated apprenticeship school agreed to create a back pay fund for a group of minority sheet metal workers in partial settlement of race discrimination claims against the local union. Pursuant to the settlement, it is estimated that the union will pay approximately $12.7 million over the next five years and provide substantial remedial relief to partially resolve claims made against the union in 1991-2002. The trade union, which is responsible for sheet metal journeypersons in northern New Jersey, allegedly discriminated against black and Hispanic journeypersons over a multi-year period in hiring and job assignments. An analysis of hours and wages showed African-American and Hispanic workers received fewer hours of work than their white co-workers during most of this same timeframe. This particular agreement covers from April 1991 through December 2002. EEOC v. Local 28 of the Sheet Metal Workers' Int'l Ass'n, Case No. 71 Civ. 2887 (LAK) (S.D.N.Y. April 2, 2015).
  • In December 2015, Hillshire Brands (formerly known as Sara Lee Corporation) agreed to pay $4 million to 74 workers at the now-shuttered Paris, Texas, plant, including the dozens of people who sought EEOC charges against Hillshire and other aggrieved workers identified by the EEOC and the plaintiffs. This resolution settles claims that the company subjected a class of Black employees to a hostile work environment that included racist graffiti and comments, that included the N-word and "boy." The company also agreed to implement training at all of its plants in a bid to end consolidated suits from the EEOC and former worker Stanley Beaty. The consent decree also requires Hillshire to implement anti-racism training and create a mechanism for employees at its existing plants to confidentially report instances of harassment, discrimination and retaliation. The settlement also requires Hillshire to designate one employee to serve as a point-of-contact for those who feel they've been treated improperly and to punish workers with suspensions and even termination who are found "by reasonable evidence" to have engaged in racial bias or behavior related to it. EEOC v. Hillshire Brands Co. f/k/a Sara Lee Corp., No. 2:15-cv-01347 (E.D. Tex. consent decree filed 12/18/15) and Beaty et al v. The Hillshire Brands Co. et al., No. 2:14-cv-00058 (E.D. Tex. consent decree filed 12/18/15).
  • In October 2015, a federal judge held that the operators of an Indianapolis Hampton Inn in contempt for failing to comply with five different conditions settling the EEOC's class race discrimination and retaliation lawsuit against the companies. The judge faulted Noble Management LLC and New Indianapolis Hotels for failing to: (1) properly post notices; (2) properly train management employees; (3) keep employment records; (4) institute a new hiring procedure for housekeeping employees; and (5) reinstate three former housekeeping employees. The judge also faulted Noble and New Indianapolis Hotels for comingling of medical records in employee personnel files. As background, the EEOC filed suit against operators New Indianapolis Hotels LLC and Noble Management LLC in September 2010, alleging that their Hampton Inn fired African-American housekeepers because of their race and in retaliation for complaints about race discrimination. The agency also charged that the hotel paid lower wages to Black housekeepers, excluded Black housekeeping applicants on a systemic basis, and failed to maintain records required by law in violation of Title VII. In September 2012, the judge entered a five-year consent decree resolving the EEOC's litigation against the hotel operators. The decree provided $355,000 in monetary relief to approximately 75 African-American former housekeeping employees and applicants and required training, notice posting, reinstatement of three former housekeeping employees, a new hiring procedure for housekeeping employees and ordered that the defendants maintain employment-related records. The court also enjoined the operators from race discrimination and retaliation in the future. In March 2014, following the filing of the EEOC's contempt motion, Judge Lawrence ruled that the defendants violated the terms of the 2012 decree and ordered Defendants to pay more than $50,000 in back wages to the three former housekeepers whose reinstatement was delayed. Defendants were also ordered to: (1) provide monthly reporting to the EEOC on compliance with the new hiring procedure, recordkeeping and posting; (2) pay fines for late reporting; (3) allow random inspections by the EEOC subject to a fine, for failure to grant access; (4) pay fines for failure to post, destroying records or failing to distribute employment applications; (5) provide EEOC with any requested employment records within 15 days of a request; (6) cease comingling medical records; and (7) train management employees. The posting and training provisions of the Decree were also extended by two years. In November 2015, the judge awarded $50,515 in fees and $6,733.76 in costs to the EEOC because the "Defendants willfully violated the explicit terms of the Consent Decree and repeatedly failed to comply with it [.]" EEOC v. New Indianapolis Hotels LLC and Noble Management LLC, C.A. No. 1:10-CV-01234-WTL-DKL (N.D. Ind. Nov. 9, 2015) (fee ruling).
  • In September 2015, BMW Manufacturing Co. settled for $1.6 million and other relief an EEOC lawsuit alleging that the company's criminal background check policy disproportionately affects black logistics workers at a South Carolina plant. Specifically, the EEOC alleged that after learning the results of the criminal background checks around July 2008, BMW denied plant access to 88 logistics employees, resulting in their termination from the previous logistics provider and denial of hire by the new logistics services provider for work at BMW. Of those 88 employees, 70 were Black. Some of the logistics employees had been employed at BMW for several years, working for the various logistics services providers utilized by BMW since the opening of the plant in 1994. Under the terms of a consent decree signed by Judge Henry M. Herlong of the U.S. District Court for the District of South Carolina, the $1.6 million will be shared by 56 known claimants and other black applicants the EEOC said were shut out of BMW's Spartanburg, S.C., plant when the company switched to a new logistics contractor. In addition to the monetary relief, the company will provide each claimant who wishes to return to the facility an opportunity to apply for a logistics position. BMW will also notify other applicants who have previously expressed interest in a logistics position at the facility of their right to apply for work, the decree states. BMW has implemented a new criminal background check policy and will continue to operate under that policy throughout the three-year term of the decree. The company is expressly enjoined from "utilizing the criminal background check guidelines" challenged by the EEOC in its lawsuit, the decree states. The agreement also imposes on BMW notice-posting, training, record-keeping, reporting and other requirements. EEOC v. BMW Mfg. Co., No. 7:13-cv-01583 (D.S.C. consent decree filed Sep. 8, 2015).
  • In August 2015, Target Corp. settled for $2.8 million an EEOC charge that the retailer's former tests for hiring for professional jobs discriminated against applicants based on race, sex and disability. Three assessments used by Target disproportionately screened out female and racial minority applicants, and a separate psychological assessment was a pre-employment medical examination that violated the Americans with Disabilities Act, the EEOC had charged. Target also violated Title VII of the 1964 Civil Rights Act by failing to maintain the records sufficient to gauge the impact of its hiring procedures. Under the three-year conciliation agreement, reached before any lawsuit was filed, Target has discontinued the use of the tests and made changes to its applicant tracking system, the EEOC said. About 4,500 unsuccessful applicants affected by the alleged discriminatory tests now are eligible to file claims for monetary relief.
  • In March 2015, a Texas-based oil and gas drilling company agreed to settle for $12.26 million the EEOC's lawsuit alleging discrimination, harassment and retaliation against racial minorities nationwide. According to a complaint filed by the EEOC the same day as the proposed decree, Patterson-UTI had engaged in patterns or practices of hostile work environment harassment, disparate treatment discrimination and retaliation against Hispanic, Latino, Black, American Indian, Asian, Pacific Islander and other minority workers at its facilities in Colorado and other states. Under the proposed four-year consent decree, the drilling company also will create a new vice president position to be filled by a "qualified EEO professional" who will facilitate, monitor and report on the company's compliance with certain training, management evaluation, minority outreach, and other remedial measures. EEOC v. Patterson-UTI Drilling Co., No. 1:15-cv-00600 (D. Colo. consent decree filed Mar. 24, 2015).
  • In January 2015, Skanska USA Building, Inc., a building contractor headquartered in Parsippany, N.J., paid $95,000 to settle a racial harassment and retaliation lawsuit brought by the EEOC. According to the EEOC's suit, Skanska violated federal law by allowing workers to subject a class of Black employees who were working as buck hoist operators to racial harassment, and by firing them for complaining to Skanska about the misconduct. Skanska served as the general contractor on the Methodist Le Bonheur Children's Hospital in Memphis, where the incidents in this lawsuit took place. The class of Black employees worked for C-1, Inc. Construction Company, a minority-owned subcontractor for Skanska. Skanska awarded a subcontract to C-1 to provide buck hoist operations for the construction site and thereafter supervised all C-1 employees while at the work site. The EEOC charged that Skanska failed to properly investigate complaints from the buck hoist operators that white employees subjected them to racially offensive comments and physical assault. EEOC v. Shanska USA Building, Inc., No. 2:10-cv-02717 (W.D. Tenn. Jan. 29, 2015).
  • In December 2014, two Memphis-based affiliates of Select Staffing, employment companies doing business in Tennessee, agreed to pay $580,000 to settle allegations they engaged in race and national origin discrimination. The EEOC's lawsuit charged that the staffing firms had discriminated against four Black temporary employees and a class of Black and non-Hispanic job applicants by failing to place or refer them for employment. The four temporary employees said while seeking employment through the company's Memphis area facilities, they witnessed Hispanic applicants getting preferential treatment in hiring and placement. EEOC v. New Koosharem Corp., No. 2:13-cv-2761 (W.D. Tenn. consent decree filed Dec. 5, 2014).
  • In December 2014, three related well-servicing companies agreed to pay $1.2 million to settle allegations by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission of verbal abuse of minority employees. The EEOC complaint alleged that J&R employees regularly used racial slurs to refer to Black, Hispanic and Native American employees. Employees of these racial groups on company rigs regularly heard racist terms and demeaning remarks about green cards and deportation, the EEOC complaint said. Several individuals complained to management, but their complaints were minimized or ignored, the complaint alleged. For example, an area supervisor responded to employee complaints by telling the complainants they could quit or by saying that he was sick of everyone coming to him and that everyone simply needed to do their jobs. In addition, the complaint stated that several men were demoted or fired after taking their complaints of discrimination to the Wyoming Department of Workforce Services' Labor Standards Division. EEOC v. Dart Energy Corp., No. 13-cv-00198 (D. Wyo. consent decree filed Dec. 1, 2014).
  • In November 2014, a Rockville, Md.-based environmental remediation services contractor paid $415,000 and provide various other relief to settle a class lawsuit alleging that the company engaged in a pattern or practice of race and sex discrimination in its recruitment and hiring of field laborers. Under a three-year consent decree signed Nov. 10 by Judge Paul W. Grimm of the U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland, ACM Services Inc. will pay a combined $110,000 to the two Hispanic female workers who first brought the allegations to the EEOC's attention and will establish a class fund of $305,000 for other potential claimants to be identified by the agency. According to the EEOC, the company has relied exclusively on "word-of-mouth recruitment practices" for field laborer positions, with the intent and effect of restricting the recruitment of Black and female applicants. ACM also subjected the two charging parties to harassment based on sex, national origin and race, and it retaliated against them for opposing the mistreatment-and against one of them based on her association with Black people-by firing them, the commission alleged. The agreement applies to all ACM facilities and locations nationwide and has extra-territorial application to the extent permitted by Title VII of the 1964 Civil Rights Act. In addition to the monetary relief, the decree requires the company to set numerical hiring goals for its field laborer positions, recruit Black and female applicants via print and Internet advertisements and report to the EEOC regarding its attainment of the numerical hiring goals and other settlement terms. EEOC v. ACM Servs., Inc., No. 8:14-cv-02997 (D. Md. consent decree filed Nov. 10, 2014).
  • In November 2014, Battaglia Distributing Corporation paid $735,000 to a group of current and former African-American employees. In this case, the EEOC alleged that the Battaglia tolerated an egregious race-based hostile work environment, requiring African-American dock workers to endure harassment that included racial slurs (including the "N" word). Among other relief provided under the decree, Battaglia also will provide its managers with training on Title VII and report regularly to the EEOC on any complaints it has received, as well as provide other data to demonstrate that it has not retaliated against any of the participants in the litigation. EEOC v. Battaglia Distrib. Corp., No. 13-cv-5789 (N.D. Ill. consent decree entered Nov. 10, 2014).
  • In October 2014, Prestige Transportation Service L.L.C., a Miami company that provides transportation services to airline personnel to and from Miami International Airport, paid $200,000 to settle a race discrimination and retaliation lawsuit, in connection with actions allegedly committed under different ownership. The EEOC charged in its suit that Prestige's predecessor company, Airbus Alliance Inc., repeatedly instructed its human resource manager to not hire African-American applicants because they were "trouble" and "would sue the company." EEOC v. Prestige Transp. Service L.L.C., No. 1:13-cv-20684(JEM) (S.D. Fla. consent decree filed Sept. 26, 2014)."
The listing is continued here:
Significant EEOC Race/Color Cases(Covering Private and Federal Sectors) | U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
"First, we kill all the lawyers...."

-Dick the Butcher

Very eloquently stated

Very eloquently stated

In every casino I have ever heard of, the odds always favor the house.

Deal with it or take your ass somewhere else and play.
(And do something with that nasty-ass hair hat weave..... that shit is gross.)

And by the house, you mean the white race? So you acknowledge that the white supremacists who founded this country stacked the deck in favor of the white race, at the expense of those of African descent, just as we've been saying all along.

I don't have to deal with anything nor am I going anywhere. It's my business to do my part to mitigate the extent of the damage done by racists in our society. I know it galls many of you that you can't do the things to us that you traditionally have been able to do in retaliation, at least not without repercussions.

And another guy sniping because of a woman's hair fashion choice. The only men I know of that are that bitchy are gay, not to cast aspersions on gay men <snicker>

I mean the dominant culture. Of course they stacked the deck in favor of their own, that's what you're supposed to do..... it's your job to set your offspring up for success.

Pretending like that was wrong of them is bullshit, and illustrative of how you're just trying to guilt and shame people out of making the moves they should be making to ensure their continued success and survival.

Oh no, don't try to make them out to be the victims particularly when you're still unable to acknowledge the fact that they were white supremacists. Enslaving people based on their race and treating them little better than livestock IS including "breeding" them for personal enrichment is something that anyone with a conscience would feel guilty and ashamed of.

So why do you all have such difficulty calling it what it is, even after just acknowledging it as you did?

And for the record, I'm not the one who can't compete. It's a select group of white men crying that they're the most discriminated group in America and are complaining because they now have to compete against women and people of color. There are several of them on this board and one of them is not even white yet he constantly complains (as a white person) about affirmative action having reduced his lifetime income to the point where it has severely reduced his retirement benefits.

And for this
if all the women had hair like that, I probably would consider fucking a guy instead. That shit is just nasty.
I know you don't need an excuse

Everything I have seen you post is an attempt to paint white people as inherently evil racists and you try to hide it behind some weak passive-aggressive facade of "Oh I just want to understand...." :rolleyes:

And now you're trying to get me to concede something or else you're going to keep calling me gay, as if that implied threat will keep me from telling you what a dishonest cvnt I think you are.

You're full of shit, lady, and you ain't fooling anyone.

Last edited:
It matters.
No, it doesn't mean that.
People are not all equal...... that isn't how the world works.

They don't. They just have to get a decent education and work hard, just as white people who earn a decent living do, and many black people do just that.

They don't. All they have to do is get a decent education and work hard just as white people who earn a decent living have to do. All that is holding them back is the belief espoused in this video and championed by people like you that they are helpless. There is no institutionalized racism in America anymore and there is no white privilege anymore. All that is holding black people down today is this culture of "I can't" that you and the woman in this video are espousing.
Thats some bullshit. The only thing holding Black people back is giving up because whites put plenty of obstacles in their way.
lol Name one.
One was already mentioned in this thread. If your name gives a hint that you are Black you wont even get called for a interview.
I wouldn't have thought anyone could stupid and ignorant enough to say that today. That would be a violation of the person's civil rights and make the company liable for fines and vulnerable to lawsuits. Any supervisor who did such a thing would lose his own job. Have you been in a coma for the last fifty years?
Hopefully they would be dumb enough to say it. However, the laws are not in our favor. Unless they openly admit they didnt interview you because of your name they cant be sued. However, the study that was done submitted the exact same resume with a anglo sounding name and the person got a call for an interview.
You just keep making up more and more bullshit to support your bizarre lies. There are no recent studies that show wide spread discrimination in hiring. The only thing holding young black people down are people like you who tell them it is hopeless when it clearly is not.
He's not making up bullshit. The following is less than 10% of the entries on the page which is hyperlinked at the bottom of quoted text"

Systemic

• In December 2017, Laquila Group Inc., a Brooklyn-based construction company, paid $625,000 into a class settlement fund and took measures to eliminate race bias and retaliation against black construction laborers. In its lawsuit, EEOC alleged that Laquila engaged in systemic discrimination against black employees as a class by subjecting them to racial harassment, including referring to them using the N-word, "gorilla," and similar epithets. The Commission also alleged that the company fired an employee who complained about the harassment. The consent decree also requires Laquila to set up a hotline for employees to report illegal discrimination, provide anti-discrimination training to its managers, adopt revised anti-discrimination policies and employee complaint procedures and report all worker harassment and retaliation complaints to the EEOC for the 42-month duration of the agreement. EEOC v. The Laquila Grp., Inc., No. 1:16-cv-05194 (E.D.N.Y. consent decree approved Dec. 1, 2017).
  • In November 2017, after an extensive five-year, complicated systemic investigation and settlement efforts, the EEOC reached an agreement with Lone Star Community College covering recruitment, hiring and mentoring of African-American and Hispanic applicants and employees. The terms of the agreement were designed to enhance the College's commitment to the recruitment of African-American and Hispanics and to engage in meaningful monitoring of the College's efforts to reach its recruitment and hiring goals. The agreement included some novel relief, such as: implementation of a new applicant tracking system; establishing an advisory committee focused on the recruitment, development and retention of minority groups; hiring of recruitment firms; developing new interview protocol training; establishing a mentoring program for recently hired minority employees; and updating job descriptions for all college manager positions to require as a job component the diversity of its workforce.
  • In August 2017, Ford Motor Company agreed to pay nearly $10.125 million to settle sex and race harassment investigation by the EEOC at two Ford plants in Chicago area. In its investigation, the EEOC found reasonable cause to believe that personnel at two Ford facilities in the Chicago area, the Chicago Assembly Plant and the Chicago Stamping Plant, had subjected female and African-American employees to sexual and racial harassment. The EEOC also found that the company retaliated against employees who complained about the harassment or discrimination. In addition to the monetary relief, the conciliation agreement provides ensures that during the next five years, Ford will conduct regular training at the two Chicago-area facilities; continue to disseminate its anti-harassment and anti-discrimination policies and procedures to employees and new hires; report to EEOC regarding complaints of harassment and/or related discrimination; and monitor its workforce regarding issues of alleged sexual or racial harassment and related discrimination.
  • In July 2017, Bass Pro Outdoor World LLC agreed, without admitting wrongdoing, to pay $10.5 million to a class of African-American and Hispanic workers the EEOC alleged it discriminated against by failing to hire because of their race and/or national origin in violation of Title VII. According to the consent decree, Bass Pro will engage in good faith efforts to increase diversity by reaching out to minority colleges and technical schools, participating in job fairs in communities with large minority populations and post job openings in publications popular among Black and Hispanic communities. Additionally, every six months for the next 42 months, Bass Pro is to report to the EEOC its hiring rates on a store-by-store basis. EEOC v. Bass Pro Outdoor World LLC, Case No. 4:11-cv-03425 (S.D. Tex. consent decree filed July 24, 2017).
  • In June 2017, the EEOC investigated a restaurant operating over 100 facilities in the Eastern U.S. involving issues of hiring discrimination against African Americans. The restaurant agreed to pay $9.6 million to class members as part of a conciliation agreement. Additionally, the restaurant will overhaul its hiring procedures and has agreed to institute practices aimed at meeting hiring targets consistent with the labor market in each of the locations in which it has facilities. The new hiring procedures include implementation of an extensive applicant tracking system that will better enable the EEOC and the company to assess whether the company is meeting the targeted hiring levels. The restaurant will also provide an annual report to EEOC detailing the company's efforts in complying with the agreement and its objectives over the term of the five-year agreement, including detailed hiring assessments for each facility covered by the agreement.
  • In May 2017, Rosebud Restaurants agreed to pay $1.9 million to resolve a race discrimination lawsuit brought by the EEOC against 13 restaurants in the Chicago area. The chain was charged with refusing to hire African-American applicants and having managers who used racial slurs to refer to African-Americans. The monetary award will be paid to African-American applicants who were denied jobs. Pursuant to a consent decree, the chain also agreed to hiring goals with the aim of having 11 percent of its future workforce be African American. Rosebud is also required to recruit African-American applicants as well as train employees and managers about race discrimination. EEOC v. Rosebud Rest., No. 1:13-cv-06656 (N.D. Ill. May 30, 2017).
  • In April 2017, Sealy of Minnesota paid $175,000 to resolve a charge of racial harassment filed with the EEOC. An investigation by the EEOC's Minneapolis Area Office revealed that the mattress and box spring manufacturing company in St. Paul, Minn. subjected its Black and Hispanic employees to severe racial harassment in the form of KKK hoods, nooses, and racial slurs and jokes. The agency also found that the company discriminated against black and Hispanic employees in the selection of lead positions at the St. Paul facility. EEOC v. Sealy of Minn., (D. Minn. Apr. 20, 2017).
  • In December 2016, Crothall Services Group, Inc., a nationwide provider of janitorial and facilities management services, settled an EEOC lawsuit by adopting significant changes to its record-keeping practices related to the use of criminal background checks. According to the EEOC's complaint, Crothall used criminal background checks to make hiring decisions without making and keeping required records that disclose the impact criminal history assessments have on persons identifiable by race, sex, or ethnic group, a violation of Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1965. EEOC v. Crothall Servs. Group, Inc., Civil Action No. 2:15-cv-03812-AB (E.D. Pa. Dec. 16, 2016).
  • In August 2016, a magistrate judge reaffirmed that "African" has long been recognized as an acceptable class entitled to protection under Title VII. The EEOC alleged that the Defendants, a health care management system and nursing home discriminated against African employees, specifically employees from Ethiopia and Sudan, when it terminated four personal care providers all on the same day, allegedly for failing to pass a newly instituted written exam. The EEOC brought disparate impact and treatment claims based on race and national origin, and a retaliation claim for a white supervisor who stood up for the African workers and was fired several months before the test was instituted. Defendants moved for dismissal arguing (1) Africa is not a nation and so cannot serve as the basis of a national origin claim, (2) EEOC failed to allege any shared cultural or linguistic characteristics between the aggrieved individuals so they could not constitute a protected class; and (3) the EEOC's retaliation claim must be dismissed because EEOC failed to allege protected activity or the Defendants had knowledge of the white supervisor's motivations. The Magistrate Judge recommended that the motion be denied in total. EEOC v. Columbine Health Sys. & New Mercer Commons, Civ. Action No. 15-cv-01597-MSK-CBS (D. Colo. Aug. 19, 2016).
  • In June 2016, the EEOC obtained a $350,000 settlement in its race discrimination lawsuit against defendant FAPS, Inc., a company located at Port Newark, N.J., involved in the processing for final sale of shipped automobiles. In this case, the Commission alleged that the company engaged in a pattern-or-practice of race discrimination by relying on word-of-mouth hiring which resulted in a predominantly white workforce despite the substantial African-American available workforce in the Newark area. The agency further alleged that FAPS refused to hire qualified African-American candidates, including by telling them that no positions were available when in fact FAPS was hiring. Finally, the EEOC alleged that FAPS' employment application contained improper pre-employment medical inquiries in violation of the ADA. Besides the monetary compensation, the five year consent decree requires FAPS to meet substantial hiring goals for African-Americans; give hiring priority to rejected class members who are interested in working at the company; use recruiting methods designed to increase the African-American applicant pool; and hire an EEO coordinator to ensure compliance with Title VII. EEOC v. FAPS, Inc., C.A. No. No. 2:10-cv-03095 (D.N.J. June 15, 2016).
  • In April 2015, Local 25 of the Sheet Metal Workers' International Association and its associated apprenticeship school agreed to create a back pay fund for a group of minority sheet metal workers in partial settlement of race discrimination claims against the local union. Pursuant to the settlement, it is estimated that the union will pay approximately $12.7 million over the next five years and provide substantial remedial relief to partially resolve claims made against the union in 1991-2002. The trade union, which is responsible for sheet metal journeypersons in northern New Jersey, allegedly discriminated against black and Hispanic journeypersons over a multi-year period in hiring and job assignments. An analysis of hours and wages showed African-American and Hispanic workers received fewer hours of work than their white co-workers during most of this same timeframe. This particular agreement covers from April 1991 through December 2002. EEOC v. Local 28 of the Sheet Metal Workers' Int'l Ass'n, Case No. 71 Civ. 2887 (LAK) (S.D.N.Y. April 2, 2015).
  • In December 2015, Hillshire Brands (formerly known as Sara Lee Corporation) agreed to pay $4 million to 74 workers at the now-shuttered Paris, Texas, plant, including the dozens of people who sought EEOC charges against Hillshire and other aggrieved workers identified by the EEOC and the plaintiffs. This resolution settles claims that the company subjected a class of Black employees to a hostile work environment that included racist graffiti and comments, that included the N-word and "boy." The company also agreed to implement training at all of its plants in a bid to end consolidated suits from the EEOC and former worker Stanley Beaty. The consent decree also requires Hillshire to implement anti-racism training and create a mechanism for employees at its existing plants to confidentially report instances of harassment, discrimination and retaliation. The settlement also requires Hillshire to designate one employee to serve as a point-of-contact for those who feel they've been treated improperly and to punish workers with suspensions and even termination who are found "by reasonable evidence" to have engaged in racial bias or behavior related to it. EEOC v. Hillshire Brands Co. f/k/a Sara Lee Corp., No. 2:15-cv-01347 (E.D. Tex. consent decree filed 12/18/15) and Beaty et al v. The Hillshire Brands Co. et al., No. 2:14-cv-00058 (E.D. Tex. consent decree filed 12/18/15).
  • In October 2015, a federal judge held that the operators of an Indianapolis Hampton Inn in contempt for failing to comply with five different conditions settling the EEOC's class race discrimination and retaliation lawsuit against the companies. The judge faulted Noble Management LLC and New Indianapolis Hotels for failing to: (1) properly post notices; (2) properly train management employees; (3) keep employment records; (4) institute a new hiring procedure for housekeeping employees; and (5) reinstate three former housekeeping employees. The judge also faulted Noble and New Indianapolis Hotels for comingling of medical records in employee personnel files. As background, the EEOC filed suit against operators New Indianapolis Hotels LLC and Noble Management LLC in September 2010, alleging that their Hampton Inn fired African-American housekeepers because of their race and in retaliation for complaints about race discrimination. The agency also charged that the hotel paid lower wages to Black housekeepers, excluded Black housekeeping applicants on a systemic basis, and failed to maintain records required by law in violation of Title VII. In September 2012, the judge entered a five-year consent decree resolving the EEOC's litigation against the hotel operators. The decree provided $355,000 in monetary relief to approximately 75 African-American former housekeeping employees and applicants and required training, notice posting, reinstatement of three former housekeeping employees, a new hiring procedure for housekeeping employees and ordered that the defendants maintain employment-related records. The court also enjoined the operators from race discrimination and retaliation in the future. In March 2014, following the filing of the EEOC's contempt motion, Judge Lawrence ruled that the defendants violated the terms of the 2012 decree and ordered Defendants to pay more than $50,000 in back wages to the three former housekeepers whose reinstatement was delayed. Defendants were also ordered to: (1) provide monthly reporting to the EEOC on compliance with the new hiring procedure, recordkeeping and posting; (2) pay fines for late reporting; (3) allow random inspections by the EEOC subject to a fine, for failure to grant access; (4) pay fines for failure to post, destroying records or failing to distribute employment applications; (5) provide EEOC with any requested employment records within 15 days of a request; (6) cease comingling medical records; and (7) train management employees. The posting and training provisions of the Decree were also extended by two years. In November 2015, the judge awarded $50,515 in fees and $6,733.76 in costs to the EEOC because the "Defendants willfully violated the explicit terms of the Consent Decree and repeatedly failed to comply with it [.]" EEOC v. New Indianapolis Hotels LLC and Noble Management LLC, C.A. No. 1:10-CV-01234-WTL-DKL (N.D. Ind. Nov. 9, 2015) (fee ruling).
  • In September 2015, BMW Manufacturing Co. settled for $1.6 million and other relief an EEOC lawsuit alleging that the company's criminal background check policy disproportionately affects black logistics workers at a South Carolina plant. Specifically, the EEOC alleged that after learning the results of the criminal background checks around July 2008, BMW denied plant access to 88 logistics employees, resulting in their termination from the previous logistics provider and denial of hire by the new logistics services provider for work at BMW. Of those 88 employees, 70 were Black. Some of the logistics employees had been employed at BMW for several years, working for the various logistics services providers utilized by BMW since the opening of the plant in 1994. Under the terms of a consent decree signed by Judge Henry M. Herlong of the U.S. District Court for the District of South Carolina, the $1.6 million will be shared by 56 known claimants and other black applicants the EEOC said were shut out of BMW's Spartanburg, S.C., plant when the company switched to a new logistics contractor. In addition to the monetary relief, the company will provide each claimant who wishes to return to the facility an opportunity to apply for a logistics position. BMW will also notify other applicants who have previously expressed interest in a logistics position at the facility of their right to apply for work, the decree states. BMW has implemented a new criminal background check policy and will continue to operate under that policy throughout the three-year term of the decree. The company is expressly enjoined from "utilizing the criminal background check guidelines" challenged by the EEOC in its lawsuit, the decree states. The agreement also imposes on BMW notice-posting, training, record-keeping, reporting and other requirements. EEOC v. BMW Mfg. Co., No. 7:13-cv-01583 (D.S.C. consent decree filed Sep. 8, 2015).
  • In August 2015, Target Corp. settled for $2.8 million an EEOC charge that the retailer's former tests for hiring for professional jobs discriminated against applicants based on race, sex and disability. Three assessments used by Target disproportionately screened out female and racial minority applicants, and a separate psychological assessment was a pre-employment medical examination that violated the Americans with Disabilities Act, the EEOC had charged. Target also violated Title VII of the 1964 Civil Rights Act by failing to maintain the records sufficient to gauge the impact of its hiring procedures. Under the three-year conciliation agreement, reached before any lawsuit was filed, Target has discontinued the use of the tests and made changes to its applicant tracking system, the EEOC said. About 4,500 unsuccessful applicants affected by the alleged discriminatory tests now are eligible to file claims for monetary relief.
  • In March 2015, a Texas-based oil and gas drilling company agreed to settle for $12.26 million the EEOC's lawsuit alleging discrimination, harassment and retaliation against racial minorities nationwide. According to a complaint filed by the EEOC the same day as the proposed decree, Patterson-UTI had engaged in patterns or practices of hostile work environment harassment, disparate treatment discrimination and retaliation against Hispanic, Latino, Black, American Indian, Asian, Pacific Islander and other minority workers at its facilities in Colorado and other states. Under the proposed four-year consent decree, the drilling company also will create a new vice president position to be filled by a "qualified EEO professional" who will facilitate, monitor and report on the company's compliance with certain training, management evaluation, minority outreach, and other remedial measures. EEOC v. Patterson-UTI Drilling Co., No. 1:15-cv-00600 (D. Colo. consent decree filed Mar. 24, 2015).
  • In January 2015, Skanska USA Building, Inc., a building contractor headquartered in Parsippany, N.J., paid $95,000 to settle a racial harassment and retaliation lawsuit brought by the EEOC. According to the EEOC's suit, Skanska violated federal law by allowing workers to subject a class of Black employees who were working as buck hoist operators to racial harassment, and by firing them for complaining to Skanska about the misconduct. Skanska served as the general contractor on the Methodist Le Bonheur Children's Hospital in Memphis, where the incidents in this lawsuit took place. The class of Black employees worked for C-1, Inc. Construction Company, a minority-owned subcontractor for Skanska. Skanska awarded a subcontract to C-1 to provide buck hoist operations for the construction site and thereafter supervised all C-1 employees while at the work site. The EEOC charged that Skanska failed to properly investigate complaints from the buck hoist operators that white employees subjected them to racially offensive comments and physical assault. EEOC v. Shanska USA Building, Inc., No. 2:10-cv-02717 (W.D. Tenn. Jan. 29, 2015).
  • In December 2014, two Memphis-based affiliates of Select Staffing, employment companies doing business in Tennessee, agreed to pay $580,000 to settle allegations they engaged in race and national origin discrimination. The EEOC's lawsuit charged that the staffing firms had discriminated against four Black temporary employees and a class of Black and non-Hispanic job applicants by failing to place or refer them for employment. The four temporary employees said while seeking employment through the company's Memphis area facilities, they witnessed Hispanic applicants getting preferential treatment in hiring and placement. EEOC v. New Koosharem Corp., No. 2:13-cv-2761 (W.D. Tenn. consent decree filed Dec. 5, 2014).
  • In December 2014, three related well-servicing companies agreed to pay $1.2 million to settle allegations by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission of verbal abuse of minority employees. The EEOC complaint alleged that J&R employees regularly used racial slurs to refer to Black, Hispanic and Native American employees. Employees of these racial groups on company rigs regularly heard racist terms and demeaning remarks about green cards and deportation, the EEOC complaint said. Several individuals complained to management, but their complaints were minimized or ignored, the complaint alleged. For example, an area supervisor responded to employee complaints by telling the complainants they could quit or by saying that he was sick of everyone coming to him and that everyone simply needed to do their jobs. In addition, the complaint stated that several men were demoted or fired after taking their complaints of discrimination to the Wyoming Department of Workforce Services' Labor Standards Division. EEOC v. Dart Energy Corp., No. 13-cv-00198 (D. Wyo. consent decree filed Dec. 1, 2014).
  • In November 2014, a Rockville, Md.-based environmental remediation services contractor paid $415,000 and provide various other relief to settle a class lawsuit alleging that the company engaged in a pattern or practice of race and sex discrimination in its recruitment and hiring of field laborers. Under a three-year consent decree signed Nov. 10 by Judge Paul W. Grimm of the U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland, ACM Services Inc. will pay a combined $110,000 to the two Hispanic female workers who first brought the allegations to the EEOC's attention and will establish a class fund of $305,000 for other potential claimants to be identified by the agency. According to the EEOC, the company has relied exclusively on "word-of-mouth recruitment practices" for field laborer positions, with the intent and effect of restricting the recruitment of Black and female applicants. ACM also subjected the two charging parties to harassment based on sex, national origin and race, and it retaliated against them for opposing the mistreatment-and against one of them based on her association with Black people-by firing them, the commission alleged. The agreement applies to all ACM facilities and locations nationwide and has extra-territorial application to the extent permitted by Title VII of the 1964 Civil Rights Act. In addition to the monetary relief, the decree requires the company to set numerical hiring goals for its field laborer positions, recruit Black and female applicants via print and Internet advertisements and report to the EEOC regarding its attainment of the numerical hiring goals and other settlement terms. EEOC v. ACM Servs., Inc., No. 8:14-cv-02997 (D. Md. consent decree filed Nov. 10, 2014).
  • In November 2014, Battaglia Distributing Corporation paid $735,000 to a group of current and former African-American employees. In this case, the EEOC alleged that the Battaglia tolerated an egregious race-based hostile work environment, requiring African-American dock workers to endure harassment that included racial slurs (including the "N" word). Among other relief provided under the decree, Battaglia also will provide its managers with training on Title VII and report regularly to the EEOC on any complaints it has received, as well as provide other data to demonstrate that it has not retaliated against any of the participants in the litigation. EEOC v. Battaglia Distrib. Corp., No. 13-cv-5789 (N.D. Ill. consent decree entered Nov. 10, 2014).
  • In October 2014, Prestige Transportation Service L.L.C., a Miami company that provides transportation services to airline personnel to and from Miami International Airport, paid $200,000 to settle a race discrimination and retaliation lawsuit, in connection with actions allegedly committed under different ownership. The EEOC charged in its suit that Prestige's predecessor company, Airbus Alliance Inc., repeatedly instructed its human resource manager to not hire African-American applicants because they were "trouble" and "would sue the company." EEOC v. Prestige Transp. Service L.L.C., No. 1:13-cv-20684(JEM) (S.D. Fla. consent decree filed Sept. 26, 2014)."
Significant EEOC Race/Color Cases(Covering Private and Federal Sectors) | U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
As you have just demonstrated, there is no institutionalized racism in America anymore, and when racism is found in individual companies, the DoJ roots it out and the company is forced to reform, so you have just answered the question raised by the black woman in the video who claimed the only way she could ever have a TV was to steal it from Target, How Can We Win: according to you, apply for a job and if a particular company discriminates against you because you are black, the DoJ will force that company to stop. The proof of this is that there is a large and growing black middle class and the greatest obstacle young black people face as they try to move from poverty to the middle class is people like you who foster a culture of defeat that is no longer appropriate in the US.

And try and fire em.
They'll scream racism everytime.
Ain't that the truth. ... :cool:
Usually these hood rats would work just long enough to get up their boyfriends bail money and then quit.
Two the worst workers sued the company over a bogus racism claim and the Judge threw the case out of court.

The Wife had one that worked for Her at a bank headquarters here in Houston.
She ended up embezzling just shy of 500k.
The sorry bitch only got four years in club fed.
Of course, and only blacks embezzle so that means you can't hire any more.

Funny thing...
She worked at the same banking institute for over 25 years and had zero problems with white,asian and mexican/S. American employees.
Yet she was constantly having to deal with blacks claiming racism.
Of course she always won because She learned early on to document everything.
They usually settled it by offering the miscreants a couple thousand bucks to go away.
It was amazing how fast they accepted the money.
Of course she didn't. Only blacks complain about racism, asians and hispanics just shut up and take it.

"Only blacks complain about racism"

That should tell you something,but I know it won't.
Go out and burn down another Walmart....I'm sure that'll be the one to get you the reparations that dems dangle in front of your face come every election year.

They didnt give up or they got lucky. Its common knowledge that a Black person has to be 10x better at something than a white person does just to get the job with less pay.

I brought this up in another thread. I think everyone agrees that racism created a massive problem. My question is what now? I think if you completely eliminated all racism, you'd still have a huge problem. Racism got us into the mess, but I don't think getting out of the mess has anything to do with race. The people in the Ivory Towers and the social workers are saying that nothing is anybody's fault, great. Now what. Most seem to want the government to step in more than it already has, but using money to prop up poverty just creates more poverty. Everyone should have hope and opportunities, I'm curious if any of our justice warriors have a plan for the next step.
Of course eliminating racism isnt going to fix the damage that racism has caused. The wealth gap needs to be closed. Money is the great equalizer. I could care less if someone hates me because I'm Black. Why? Because I have money and can afford to do what I want to.

That isn't exactly an answer. I'll use white people for an example. I could go to a nearby trailer park with a busload of cash, and it wouldn't do a bit of good. I don't think the money would equalize anything. There are serious cultural problems involved in many cases of generational poverty. You have to fix something that is broken, not buy a whole new thing.

I'll give another example more in tune with democrat policy. Let's say a white woman with six kids by five different dads goes to Christmas For Everyone at some church. Some nice church lady says great news, I'll pay all of your bills. Do you think that will break the chain of generational poverty? Do you think she will become a good mother, or sit on her behind watching tv. Do you think she will teach her kids to respect themselves, or do you think the kids will be ok with being just like mom and the cycle continues. Money is not an easy fix, or it would have worked by now.
If you got to trailer park with a bus load of cash those white people could move to better living conditions and fit right in by emulating the whites they move nearest to. It would take talking to them and mingling with them to expose the fact that the culture is different. Blacks dont have that path. They are automatically visible by virtue of looking different and no further mingling would be necessary to form an opinion or validate a prejudice. There is nothing broken. There is a systemic obstacle in the way of those Black people called racism. With racism removed money and knowledge becomes king. People who have the knowledge without facing racism are the majority of wealthy people in this country.

In your second example paying the bills is not really an economic benefit. What makes you think that because she is poor and had 6 kids that she is a bad mother? I know plenty of women in that same scenario that are incredible mothers that teach their kids to respect themselves. Some of those same women now call their sons and daughters Dr.. Money is an easy fix. You cant point out even one time in history where the US government gave out generation trajectory altering amounts of money to only Black people.

Last edited:
Everything I have seen you post is an attempt to paint white people as inherently evil racists and you try to hide it behind some weak passive-aggressive facade of "Oh I just want to understand...." :rolleyes:

And now you're trying to get me to concede something or else you're going to keep calling me gay, as if that implied threat will keep me from telling you what a dishonest cvnt I think you are.

This has never been about white people. It has always been about white racists and the laws, policies and procedures that they created to give every advantage and opportunity to prosper to white people (whether they were racist or not) AT THE EXPENSE OF, more often than not, people of African descent. That distinction has been there from the beginning but I understand that the reason you all react as extremely as you do, if because you all fall into the category that we're discussing.

There are a couple of people on this board who are white nationalists/separatist who I've engaged in conversation with and whose opinions I generally respect if for no other reason than they can have a conversation about their own racial beliefs with honesty and without it devolving into vulgarity or personal attacks when they are unable to rebutt their opponent's argument.

When a guy calls a woman a c__t that's says everything we need to know about him. However in your case, on top of the rest of your indicators, when I read this story it actually made me think of you, particularly this part:
Oregon man gets life without parole for killing 2 on Portland train after hate-filled tirade

"Christian said that he felt confronted. He said Best was standing nearby and had not done anything but "I just assessed he was a threat," The Oregonian reported."​
As far as you believing me to be dishonest I can't even imagine in what respect that might be, nor why you believe it's relevent to my life.

Still n

This has never been about white people. It has always been about white racists and the laws, policies and procedures that they created to give every advantage and opportunity to prosper to white people (whether they were racist or not) AT THE EXPENSE OF, more often than not, people of African descent. That distinction has been there from the beginning but I understand that the reason you all react as extremely as you do, if because you all fall into the category that we're discussing.

There are a couple of people on this board who are white nationalists/separatist who I've engaged in conversation with and whose opinions I generally respect if for no other reason than they can have a conversation about their own racial beliefs with honesty and without it devolving into vulgarity or personal attacks when they are unable to rebutt their opponent's argument.

When a guy calls a woman a c__t that's says everything we need to know about him. However in your case, on top of the rest of your indicators, when I read this story it actually made me think of you, particularly this part:
Oregon man gets life without parole for killing 2 on Portland train after hate-filled tirade

"Christian said that he felt confronted. He said Best was standing nearby and had not done anything but "I just assessed he was a threat," The Oregonian reported."​
As far as you believing me to be dishonest I can't even imagine in what respect that might be, nor why you believe it's relevent to my life.
[/QUOTE

Still not fooling anyone.

What a load of bullshit. There are no "laws, policies and procedures that they created to give every advantage and opportunity to prosper to white people (whether they were racist or not) AT THE EXPENSE OF, more often than not, people of African descent."

Here's the reason black people are not prospering:

"The 6-year graduation rate for first-time, full-time undergraduate students who began their pursuit of a bachelor’s degree at a 4-year degree-granting institution in fall 2010 was highest for Asian students (74 percent), followed by White students (64 percent), students of Two or more races (60 percent), Hispanic students (54 percent), Pacific Islander students (51 percent), Black students (40 percent), and American Indian/Alaska Native students (39 percent). "

The economic opportunities are there for young black people and the only thing holding them back is people like you who work so hard to try to convince them that it is hopeless to try.

I don't know whether they can "win", but I do know that getting away from white oppression is just one plane ticket away.

lol Name one.

Systemic

As you have just demonstrated, there is no institutionalized racism in America anymore, and when racism is found in individual companies, the DoJ roots it out and the company is forced to reform, so you have just answered the question raised by the black woman in the video who claimed the only way she could ever have a TV was to steal it from Target, How Can We Win: according to you, apply for a job and if a particular company discriminates against you because you are black, the DoJ will force that company to stop. The proof of this is that there is a large and growing black middle class and the greatest obstacle young black people face as they try to move from poverty to the middle class is people like you who foster a culture of defeat that is no longer appropriate in the US.
Well you're mistaken if you believe that institutionalized racism no longer exists in America. Like all laws, the Civil Rights of 1964 don't magically prevent people from violating them, they only provide a statutory remedy when they are violated, however that's only the beginning. You might be surprised to find out how difficult it is to enforce your rights particularly if you're part of the disenfranchised population via a lawsuit.

Racism and discrimination was woven into the very fabric of American society by design, both legislatively and socially and the mere passage of a law that finally after 171 gave black people an avenue for redress hardly dismantled the system, particularly when you have so many people lying and fighting to maintain it.

That is an interesting distinction...what are your thoughts on how to get out of it? (I do not see any easy answers)
It matters.

Eventually, fair or not, don't people need to better their own lives? If it is assumed people in poverty can't improve their lives, that is a major problem. That is saying life isn't fair so I'll throw my hands in the air and give up.
I never said they couldn't. They have. But numbers don't lie. They aren't having equal outcomes yet, as a group, and since there is no legal reason why not, it must be because they aren't being treated equally, laws or no.

Forum List

Back