Video Evidence Suggests Biden Is A Potemkin President, Without Real Support

No, he didn't. He had the support of the Communist Chinese and our billionaire crooked Techs.
And most Americans.

If your statement is true, why is it when auditing of county votes is mentioned or begun, Progressives set their hair on fire and send lawyers from Perkins-Coie to stop the audits?

Last edited:
The rural areas of the US have been broke since the 1980's and today they are still impoverished with empty shops and offices.
The support of a few cheaters.
A “few”? Biden won by millions and millions of votes.

Trump can have his rallies. What he needed were votes and he didn’t get it.
you wont have a lab enhanced virus to help you implement loose election security in 2024 Trump DeSantis 2024 !

The rural areas of the US have been broke since the 1980's and today they are still impoverished with empty shops and offices.

you wont have a lab enhanced virus to help you implement loose election security in 2024 Trump DeSantis 2024 !
Trump won't live to see 2024.

He is a millionaire.
Yes, a millionaire claims that Trump is going to be in office by the end of August.

Tell me, is that something a smart person would say?
He can think whatever he wants.
Not the question. I didn’t ask if he’s allowed to think such a thing.
Is that the kind of statement a smart person would make?
We know Biden cheated, maybe he has some proof that could back him. Only one could wish Trump could come back that soon.

No, he didn't. He had the support of the Communist Chinese and our billionaire crooked Techs.
And most Americans.

If your statement is true, why is it when auditing of county votes is mentioned orr begun, Progressives set their hair on fire and send lawyers from Perkins-Coie to stop the audits?
Many proper audits have been done.

The only ones they’ve tried to stop have been the partisan hacks who have no business anywhere near a serious audit.

I'll certainly buy that Biden has no real support. By time the election came around for me it came down to anybody-but-Trump.
We went from immaturity and basic terminology to an senile guy that has to reminded multiple times that his speech is over and cant even complete a sentence.
Thanks for your lovely standards :thup:
Trump is no more immature than the nasty Democrats and news media who attacked him 24/7. Hell you had a Dem Speaker of the House on global television tear up our presidents state of the union speech. Dems have ZERO credibility to talk shit about Trump.

I'll certainly buy that Biden has no real support. By time the election came around for me it came down to anybody-but-Trump.
We went from immaturity and basic terminology to an senile guy that has to reminded multiple times that his speech is over and cant even complete a sentence.
Trump is no more immature than the nasty Democrats and news media who attacked him 24/7. Hell you had a Dem Speaker of the House on global television tear up our presidents state of the union speech. Dems have ZERO credibility to talk shit about Trump.
Did you forget the access Hollywood tape?

Trump won't live to see 2024.

Are you threatening his life?

Did you forget the access Hollywood tape?

Which one is that? Are you referring to Biden forgetting his wife's name on the podium? :abgg2q.jpg:

A lot of people who voted for Biden didn't really vote for Biden. They voted against Trump because that's how despised he was by most decent people.

A lot of people who voted for Biden didn't really vote for Biden. They voted against Trump because that's how despised he was by most decent people.
Yes, despised by "decent" Dimmer dregs sitting at home waiting to be paid for doing nothing. The rest of us kept working to pay for that mindset.

Forum List

Back