AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
KwPsb5K.jpg

Watch Sean Combs and Al Sharpton:

Diddy Says Black People Got "Shortchanged" With Obama | Urban Intellectuals
Diddy has been speaking up about the black vote and his view on the Obama presidency saying that he felt that black…urbanintellectuals.com

With all respect and sincerity, I am curious to learn if my responsible American neighbors were comfortable with Mr. “My Brother’s Keeper” and Mrs. “Girl Power” Obama inviting to their family’s and Nation’s home numerous popular American urban story-TRUTH-teller’s composing and promoting HATEFUL American art advising our Nation’s children, teen and adult citizens, as well as our worldwide neighbors, that American teen girls and women should be viewed as less than human *itches and treated like “*hores” or “hoes” unworthy of basic human respect?

When & Why Did Our Moms Become Less Than Human Creatures? — Medium

1*L5vmMEQg0Av7G56j5OEbSg.jpeg

http://www.bet.com/news/lifestyle/2015/07/21/michelle-obama-teams-up-with-wale-for-education-initiative.html
1*I69BD8ec8QB7kmcbhAU5xw.jpeg

https://medium.com/@AveryJarhman/obama-wh-guest-includes-victims-criminal-child-abuse-neglect-maltreatment-featuring-kendrick-lamar-4871c138fa02

I am curious to learn my American neighbor’s opinion about the Obama’s inviting to their family’s and Nation’s home urban story-TRUTH-tellers Shawn “Jay Z” Carter, Kendrick Lamar, Chancelor “Chance the Rapper” Bennett and Nasir “Nas” Jones, to name a few Obama White House guests composing and promoting American art vividly describing A Culture of African American Child Abuse and Emotional Maltreatment that THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN was responsible for depriving these men as well as many of their childhood friends and neighbors from experiencing a SAFE, fairly or wonderfully happy American kid childhood all Americans have a right as well as ABSOLUTE need to experience during a critical period of human/childhood development?

1*qTJaeXXFzoCRpNGLrQcvHQ.jpeg

1*NU76Ibu-gA7Wc-Mnl6oyAg.jpeg

1*4-vqhkNOWwIWN5xLA2iIcA.jpeg

Sadly, for Kendrick and the numerous kids in his family, Kendrick waited more than two decades to finally snitch on his felonious family. Had he snitched back then, he may have become a doctor, engineer, educator, business owner or community leader, instead of an admitted depressed and suicidal thinking teen and adult composing American art hatefully demeaning American teen girls and women as less than human “bitches” and “hoes” unworthy of basic human respect..
I look forward to reading your reply with hopes we can begin an HONEST discussion learning why significant numbers of perfectly healthy American newborns who begin life with a perfectly healthy, clean human hard drive mounted above their shoulders…

…mature into depressed, angry, frustrated, sometimes violent teens and adults engaging in homicidal and suicidal behaviors that frequently harms or seriously impairs the Quality of Life for their peaceful neighbors and community?

VIDEO DEPICTING EMOTIONALLY ILL HOMICIDAL SUICIDAL YOUNG AMERICANS

VIDEO DEPICTING EMOTIONALLY ILL HOMICIDAL SUICIDAL YOUNG AMERICANS

Peace.
___
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Tagged: #JamylaBolden, #TyshawnLee, #JulieDombo, #TrinityGay, #ChildhoodTrauma, #ChildAbuse, #Poverty, #ChildMaltreatment, #ChildhoodDepression, #TeenDepression, #TeenViolence, #GangViolence, #GunViolence, #CommunityViolence, #CommunityFear, #PTSD, #EmotionalIllness, #MentalHealth, #DemeaningGovernmentHandouts, #Resentment, #MATERNALRESPONSIBILITY, #FatherlessAmericanChildren, #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E >>>REMEDY>>> #A_F_R_E_C_A_N

"America’s Firm Resolve to End Childhood Abuse and Neglect”

Forum List

Back