Video,covid dead bodies hoax exposed.

how many farts is that in this thread from you now MG?:auiqs.jpg:Your boss sure is paying you some big bucks to fart in this thread for all those ass beatings.:abgg2q.jpg:
Double blind studies found nearly as many adverse reactions to placebo as to the vaccine.

Meaning many of the adverse reactions were intrinsic to the population.

Might as well be for me. I don't read either one and simply knew it was not this country and recognized a reverse spin propaganda video. Of course the thread title and source helped.
I haven't matched the video, but it's just like hundreds of videos of Israel holding disaster preparedness drills. So those "dead bodies" you see smoking, were volunteers standing in for corpses.

I can't believe people actually fell for somebody claiming that was about actual coronavirus cases.

Not that alarming if looking at the number of vaccinations given. My brother-n-law got his 2nd shot today. You've lost the battle against vaccination. Forget the whistle. The Doctor just blows.:auiqs.jpg:

Doctor VS Coronavirus Conspiracy Theories

hey shill like all the other shills you failed to debunk the op,TIME TO ASK YOUR BOSS FOR MORE MONEY FOR THE ASS BEATING YOU GOT.

Doctor VS Coronavirus Conspiracy Theories
hey shill like all the other shills you failed to debunk the op,TIME TO ASK YOUR BOSS FOR MORE MONEY FOR THE ASS BEATING YOU GOT.
You're shilling every conspiracy theory on the planet, so have no room to talk. This is where I get most of my info. I suggest you do the same and perhaps see a therapist.

Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Center

in other words konrady has NO EVIDENCE to back debunk the video in the op,thanks for admitting it and stop lying i go by conspiracy facts shill from langley.ypuir pathetic piece of shit lying video did not debunnk a SINGLE THING in the video,you did the exact same thing those other 2 lying shilsl from china penelope and Donala did,change the subject and evade the evidence and not address it.

Last edited:
here is why we dont need no vaccine,the shills like meaner gene,konradv,white,Donald,and penelope can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are.

they can all only do this after being checkmated by my video in the op and this one. :auiqs.jpg:

1618698752989.png

Looks like all the shills bosses ran out of lies to think up to send them here to post knowing i exposed them for playing dodgeball changing the subject evading the evidence in the video. :abgg2q.jpg: :rofl:

Forum List

Back