Video Confession by Antifa Leader That the US Capitol Riot was a Communist False Flag

His name is John Sullivan.
Sullivan is a Proud Boi like his brother. He only pretends to be a Leftist. But you knew that already.

John Sullivan, Who Filmed Capitol Shooting, Arrested for Riot
Jan 14, 2021 · John Sullivan was released from ... that contained a phone number for a "James Sullivan," where he says he is working on blaming Antifa for the suspect John Sullivan, who is in fact a Proud Boy

It's becoming quite clear that the capitol riot was a false flag operation:

01/14/21: VIDEO CONFESSION BY ANTIFA LEADER THAT THE U.S. CAPITOL RIOT WAS A COMMUNIST FALSE FLAG

Has this Antifa leader been arrested? If not, why not?
Arrested and released.

Of course. He's a CACA operative. They protect their own.

01/14/21: VIDEO CONFESSION BY ANTIFA LEADER THAT THE U.S. CAPITOL RIOT WAS A COMMUNIST FALSE FLAG

Too bad the video doesn't run.
Sure it does. I just tested it.

Not on Firefox 76.8 in privacy mode. It just sits there.
Well,I don't know about that.

I'm using Firefox, and I can watch it just fine. Try another browser.

Of course, you posted no evidence to support your claim.
I did and here it is again.
That proves absolutely nothing.
View attachment 444286
ROFL! thanks for the fake news report, NAZI. The next time I want to know what the Democrat Reich believes, I will consult your source.
Deflection and gaslighting...two pillars of the orange trump cult.
Damn, ain't that the truth.
No.
Yes.
Hurts to admit that you're wrong.

DJT suckered you.
Thanks for the explanation of why you Democrat Reich toadies never admit you're wrong.

As former military and federal law enforcement, something that has been bothering me about this video is first, the hesitation of the plainclothes security agent who shot the female protestor, followed by his deliberate aim, careful alignment of the shot, and eventual discharge of his firearm, a few seconds later. I have trained extensively with both top tier military operators and law enforcement at all government levels. Security agents such as this shooter train for hours every week at sanctioned and designated indoor and outdoor pistol ranges. They are capable of extremely accurate shot placement, well trained above the average beat cop to put their shots into human targets exactly where they want them to go. The range of his shot was less than ten meters, likely less than five. Seems to me this security agent was either acting from a pre-planned script or was in that moment ordered to take that specific shot on that particular protestor.

Further, a few moments prior to the shooting of the female protestor, what appear to be a few Capitol Policemen were standing guard in front of the partition doors the woman would end up trying to climb through. For some very suspicious reason those policemen moved away from their post and allowed protestors to begin smashing glass out of the partition doors and windows, which would allow the female protestor who was shot to climb into a partition window frame.

Seems to me those cops guarding the partition were ordered to stand down and allow protestors to proceed.
Did you notice how they moved this thread into "Conspiracy Theories?" That was probably the work of Coyote. She does that whenever anyone posts evidence against the official Democat Reich narrative.

One person doesn't make a false flag conspiracy.. In any case, arrest Sullivan and anyone else who stormed the Capitol whether they were Trump followers or Antifa.

That's just one example, NAZI. There are at least 5 that I know of. If 5 have been identified, that means there are probably 50 more.

Of course, you posted no evidence to support your claim.
I did and here it is again.
That proves absolutely nothing.
View attachment 444286
ROFL! thanks for the fake news report, NAZI. The next time I want to know what the Democrat Reich believes, I will consult your source.
Deflection and gaslighting...two pillars of the orange trump cult.
Damn, ain't that the truth.
No.
Yes.
Hurts to admit that you're wrong.

DJT suckered you.

Trump loves chaos.. Its his stock in trade.
Chaos like this, asshole?

iu

Has this Antifa leader been arrested? If not, why not?
Arrested and released.

All these morons are trying to recruit and radicalize weak-minded people to violence... even if they have to be plagiarizers.. a common property thief.
iu

Forum List

Back