Video Catches Woman In Central Park Falsely Reporting An African American Man Is Threatening My Life

It is amazingly stupid to defend the killing by arguing over which race gets killed the most. You'd think that police killing unarmed or non-threatening people would be something that all Americans could work together to stop. The police are killing all races at will, people. The police feel like it is their right to kill you and that they will get away with it - and they will.

View attachment 342047

That my friends is a direct threat against the woman and her dog.

Once again for those keyboard warriors typing in their underwear in their basement. The woman was not afraid. She ran up to him, pointing her finger in his face. She never felt threatened.

Tell me something; do you think she liked what he did? He said he would do what he wanted; he was already doing what he wanted: recording her idiocy. And he was right; she didn't and doesn't like it. There was no physical threat implied or inferred. The threat was to post the video and he did and she doesn't like it.

You have the right to be wrong. That sounded very much like a threat to me, and I wager it sounded like a threat to her, and the tone of voice was OBVIOUSLY... fear.

So you can be wrong forever, that's fine. But you are wrong.

You have the right to be wrong. That sounded very much like a threat to me, and I wager it sounded like a threat to her, and the tone of voice was OBVIOUSLY... fear.

So you can be wrong forever, that's fine. But you are wrong.

Bullshit. And you know it's bullshit. She ran toward him, her finger in his face. How does that demonstrate fear on her part? She wasn't one fucking bit afraid and you know it. You're a lying fucking racist.

Did you know that the Police kill more than twice as many white suspects annually than black suspects?
Onl
That my friends is a direct threat against the woman and her dog
Ha..not really, but clearly the "threat" had abated when she had her dog back, and the man took out his camera phone.

So stop embarrassing yourself.

I'm not. If anything, I'm amused you think I would be embarrassed, when you are the one clearly saying things that are wrong. Why should I be embarrassed that you are wrong? I don't know you well enough to be embarrassed for you.

It was a threat. He may not have intended it to be a threat. I will grant you that much. But from the other side, from her perspective, that sounded like a threat. "I'm going to do whatever I want, and you are not going to like it". That's a threat.

If I met you in a secluded area (I am 6 foot 2), and we had an argument, and I said "Oh you are going to do whatever you want? Well I am going to do whatever I want, and you are not going to like it".

You would take that as a threat, and rightly so.

So you can keep being wrong... but don't think I'm going to be embarrassed because you are wrong. Why would that bother me?

Did you know that the Police kill more than twice as many white suspects annually than black suspects?
Onl
Ha..not really, but clearly the "threat" had abated when she had her dog back, and the man took out his camera phone.

I'm not. If anything, I'm amused you think I would be embarrassed, when you are the one clearly saying things that are wrong. Why should I be embarrassed that you are wrong? I don't know you well enough to be embarrassed for you.

It was a threat. He may not have intended it to be a threat. I will grant you that much. But from the other side, from her perspective, that sounded like a threat. "I'm going to do whatever I want, and you are not going to like it". That's a threat.

If I met you in a secluded area (I am 6 foot 2), and we had an argument, and I said "Oh you are going to do whatever you want? Well I am going to do whatever I want, and you are not going to like it".

So you can keep being wrong... but don't think I'm going to be embarrassed because you are wrong. Why would that bother me?

It's not that you're wrong that is so bad; it's that you're so dishonest about it. You continue to ignore and refuse to address that she ran up to him, her finger in his face while he never took a single step toward her. Look at the video and see that the perspective around him never changes; he never moves a single foot. If anything, she physically threatened him by running up to him with her finger extended.

Onl

It's not that you're wrong that is so bad; it's that you're so dishonest about it. You continue to ignore and refuse to address that she ran up to him, her finger in his face while he never took a single step toward her. Look at the video and see that the perspective around him never changes; he never moves a single foot. If anything, she physically threatened him by running up to him with her finger extended.

You have the right to keep being wrong.

If I told you in arguement in a secluded place "I'm going to do what I want, and you are not going to like it", you would feel threatened, and if you deny that you are just a liar.

Onl

If I told you in arguement in a secluded place "I'm going to do what I want, and you are not going to like it", you would feel threatened, and if you deny that you are just a liar.
And then once i realized the threat was to give my dog a treat, and he then pulled out his cell phone and filmed me, i would realize i wasn't threatened. If you deny that, you're a liar or a huge pussy.

Onl

And then once i realized the threat was to give my dog a treat, and he then pulled out his cell phone and filmed me, i would realize i wasn't threatened. If you deny that, you're a liar or a huge pussy.

She was in a fear response. She had no idea if he was trying to poison the dog, and to her the dog is family.

Again, you keep denying this, and just makes you a liar. Or stupid I suppose.

What this woman did is a crime. At least in my state it is. It's a crime to make false reports to 9-11. It takes police or first responders away from real emergencies when people need help. The police should arrest her and charge her for her crimes.

If I was that man, I would be suing that woman for every penny she has. She could have gotten that innocent man killed. The police could have mistaken his phone for a weapon and started shooting. He would have died. All because she broke at least 2 laws.

Garbage like this has got to stop.

She rescued that dog from an organization. That organization saw the video and how she was abusing her dog, the dog cried out in a yelp at one point, so they confiscated that dog from her and that dog is now safe.

Her employer has learned of her actions and placed her on administrative leave. If I was her boss, I would require her to go through anger management and racial training. Or fire her.

I’ll bet you a million dollars that that woman is a hardcore democrat who lives and works with nothing but hardcore white democrats who love diversity but once confronted by a black man with a video device became apprehensive because of her interpretation of the threat black males pose.
IOW, a typical white democrat hypocrite.

was in a fear response
Wrong. She was in a borderline personality response to a perceived slight.

Wrong. She was responding to a clearly implied threat, and was in fear.
Obviously that is absurd. She was no longer under threat and was acting aggressively, not fearfully. You're just another dog whistle hobbyist trying to cover for a racist puke.

Sure, whatever your dumb butt wants to think about me. Whatever you say stupid.

Now what are you going to do about it? Since I don't care what you think of me, what can you do to hurt me? Nothing.

So moving on from your childish lame attempts at insults "your racists" that none of us cares about anymore....

You are wrong. She was in fear, because the other person threatened her.
You have the right to be wrong, and you can continued to be so.

Now what are you going to do about it?
Just watch you degenerate into a quivering little crybaby.

So nothing? Got it.

So moving on from your childish lame attempts at insults "your racists" that none of us cares about anymore....

You are wrong. She was in fear, because the other person threatened her.
You have the right to be wrong, and you can continued to be so.

What this woman did is a crime. At least in my state it is. It's a crime to make false reports to 9-11. It takes police or first responders away from real emergencies when people need help. The police should arrest her and charge her for her crimes.

If I was that man, I would be suing that woman for every penny she has. She could have gotten that innocent man killed. The police could have mistaken his phone for a weapon and started shooting. He would have died. All because she broke at least 2 laws.

She rescued that dog from an organization. That organization saw the video and how she was abusing her dog, the dog cried out in a yelp at one point, so they confiscated that dog from her and that dog is now safe.

Her employer has learned of her actions and placed her on administrative leave. If I was her boss, I would require her to go through anger management and racial training. Or fire her.

Give her the same punishment Jessee Smollett got

Left is so desperate to prove "racism"...

From the article: "The incident was said to occur between a man and a white woman over the Memorial Day weekend. "

So, what's the point of describing one person race and not of the other?

Forum List

Back