Video Billary doesn’t want to see

two_iron
LOL I just read an interesting piece on the "suicide" of Vince Foster. Lost's of skullduggery after that death.

Darlin', there's an entire website dedicated to the serial killing perpetrated by the Clintoon Cartel.

Arkancide

There are no coincidences. The marxist parasites will gobble up Russian pissing hookers but they'll give the hildebeast a pass because the only way to satan is thru hillury.

Yeah, I am sure all of the deaths (at least 47) just coincidentally died. Don't think epstein or Seth Rich are included on that list.

Yeah so the bullet was never found?

Huh

OMG. Arkansas Sudden Death Syndrome hasn't struck in awhile. You know there is no cure right? It strikes people in the prime of their lives. Just drop dead before they hit the ground

You might want to delete this

d7f.jpg

two_iron
Yup I read it.

That article on Vince Foster sure was enlightening. Oh and the Clinton's raided his office before they ordered it sealed. Took all fosters Whitewater notes. Now I wonder what those notes would have revealed??

Doesn't pay to be a friend of the Clintons. You end up dead. Hell all of his bodyguards that worked for him when he was Governor all died from heart attacks and accidents. Kinda funny that.

Yeah, I am sure all of the deaths (at least 47) just coincidentally died. Don't think epstein or Seth Rich are included on that list.

Yeah so the bullet was never found?

Huh

Why is this in politics? This is conspiracy theory nonsense - the only thing Republicans ever post.

two_iron
Yup I read it.

That article on Vince Foster sure was enlightening. Oh and the Clinton's raided his office before they ordered it sealed. Took all fosters Whitewater notes. Now I wonder what those notes would have revealed??

Doesn't pay to be a friend of the Clintons. You end up dead. Hell all of his bodyguards that worked for him when he was Governor all died from heart attacks and accidents. Kinda funny that.

Once again you prove that you're dumber than a sack of hammers posting this bullshit. This is why the world is laughing at you idiots.

Dragonlady
You once again prove you haven't got the brains God gave a pea.

I'd bet you didn't read the article. Of course you didn't.

Another lamo post by a Canadian peabrain.

Once again you prove that you're dumber than a sack of hammers posting this bullshit. This is why the world is laughing at you idiots.
More incoherent, psychotic ramblings from the land of inbred hockey faggots and 26-year old grandmas.... the number 1 song on the planet is "Let's Go Brandon" which is just a euphemism we can use to teach the children "Fuck Joe Biden"... hmm?

Your stammering shit clown still hasn't completed a sentence in 10 months even with the teleprompter dumbed down to a 3rd grade reading level.

The world laughs and points at two things - Josef Stolen and you snowbound sister-fuckers. Go back under your rock and come out in June when the thaw brings back the sweet smell of decaying humans mixed with moose shit.

Darlin', there's an entire website dedicated to the serial killing perpetrated by the Clintoon Cartel.

Arkancide

There are no coincidences. The marxist parasites will gobble up Russian pissing hookers but they'll give the hildebeast a pass because the only way to satan is thru hillury.
Holy moly, talk about proof. . .

Forum List

Back