Video/Audio proof of a Tea Partier throwing racial slurs

PLYMCO_PILGRIM

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2009
America's Home Town
Does anyone have it from sunday? I heard it happened and have seen multiple threads for it on the forum. I haven't seen a video or heard it yet.

Did it really even happen? toss me a link.

Does anyone have it from sunday? I heard it happened and have seen multiple threads for it on the forum. I haven't seen a video or heard it yet.

No video available but Phil Hendrie had "the guy who said it" on his show the other night and it was hilarious.

Your party shouldn't throw stones.

Also if it really happened the video and audio would be all over the place.

This sound familar?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LutJD0fVCgc]YouTube - SARAH PALIN **** TEE-SHIRTS[/ame]

No video available but Phil Hendrie had "the guy who said it" on his show the other night and it was hilarious.

PhilHendrieShow.com

dude its a 3 hour show. help me out i wanna hear it :D

I think it was hour two on 3/22.

"The guy's" name was Vernon Dozier.

Couldn't hear it. The whole thing looked staged to me. The camera was 10 feet or so away with a clear shot of the congressman who was angrily speaking to someone on his right. The camera never wavered or turned away from the congressman. There was a security person just to the right of the congressman who was kind of looking around and then urged the congressman on.

If I were the person with the camera, I would have turned to see who the congressman was ranting at.

I don't really care. Im tired of people acting like if some racial slur is alleged to have been said we should ignore the actual issue and focus on that.

Let's say for argument's sake that there was a racial slur uttered. Alright, then:

1) Does it somehow justify more government interference in our lives?
2) Does it somehow mean health care "reform" was a good program?
3) Does it somehow mean that The Federal Government isn't violating the Constitution?
4) Does it somehow mean that spending Trillions we don't have is a good idea?
5) Does it somehow mean raising taxes on everyone is a good idea?
6) Does it somehow excuse the absolute corruption in this administration and Congress?

Of course it doesn't. It just shows that rather than deal with the actual issues of what's going on the left has to resort to this bullcrap to distract people from the actual issues. They can't argue them. So they have to distract people.

The left likes to act as if racism is the ultimate insult to a person. If they are racist they don't have a single redeeming value. Sure it's absolutely stupid. But people are not monolithic. Just because they have one or two stupid ideas doesn't mean all their ideas are bad. It's like drawing a caracature and making someones worst feature the most prominent, you miss all the other ideas that may not be evil but also may be really good. But youd rather look at a person out of context so that you can justify not listening to them or thinking about what they actuall said.

Every single person on earth is flawed. If you focus solely on their flaws and never on any other part of them you will never learn, grow, or be able to think outside your small little box.

Enough people saw it for Minority Leader Boehner to state publically that he found the actions "reprehensible".

Boehner was keeping up appearances by quelling the media. Nothing more. He has no idea if it really happened.

Enough people saw it for Minority Leader Boehner to state publically that he found the actions "reprehensible".

Cantor acknowledged it too.

Declarations against interests are considered credible evidence.

Or more than likely it's called covering his ass so that the media and people like you don't portray him as condoning it, even if it didn't really happen.

New Topics

Forum List

Back