Victory is theirs so the say,Red Message to the USA

theliq

Platinum Member
Jul 12, 2011
Australia,Mullaloo
While the world above dances on their grave,the Communist leaders meet in secret in a secret crypt beneath their Kremlin. Soon they say they will emerge from the gloom of their tomb to celebrate the destruction of Capitalism.

YES,it will be their turn to mock, the Americans who ridiculed their rule and claimed victory over Marxism-Leninism will be the butt of their jokes, as they fight for the last crumbs from the overturned tables of Rich Men. Rich NO more.

Their change in strategy--from revolution to what they jokingly call Insider Trading--has been 10000% successful,a figure allowing for hyper-inflation.They placed their "Rogue Traders" in major banks and financial institutions and watched them topple with glee. By burning $1.4 Billion in 1995,Comrade Nick Leeson brought down Britian's Barings Bank. Comrade Jerome Kerviel humbled France by losing $6.6 Billion for Societe Generale,and just a few weeks ago Comrade Kweku Adoboli shook Switzerland to its foundation with his loss of $2.2 Billion.

They regretted that Comrade Madoff's Ponzi Scheme failed to topple Wall Street--and they trust that he is not finding conditions in the Gulag,too harsh.But continued economic subversion in the US has that nation and all of Europe teetering on the brink.

Let's look back on recent history.They used Marxist theory about Capitalist vulnerabilities to set up their own corporate CON, Enron,their millionaire Moles becoming close friends of George W Bush and the possee.When that entire house of cards collapsed they followed up with Lehman Brothers,run by executives trained in their very crypt!!!!!!!to mimic Capitalists par excellence and to become golfing Buddies with the then President.Their "Trojan" horses brought down the the defensive walls of regulation--the rest was easy.

As expected, Bush learnt nothing from Enron and chose to surround himself with Leading figures from their(the Commies) most convincing front line organisation,Goldman Sachs.After the Wall Street crash in which Goldman Sachs played such an important part,Bush's Goldman Sachers were handing out sacks of GOLD to their BANKRUPT BUDDIES----causing a political backlash beyond their wildest dreams.When it comes to destroying Capitalism they learnt to rely on "GREED IS GOOD" ---and the knowledge that their system(the US) is as corrupt as theirs is(Russia).

They regard Goldman Sachs as their most successful example of Western Subversion since the Cambridge Spies.Their Moles in MI5 were nothing compared to their Moles in the West's Financial Institutions.Around the World the Sach's alumni are either in control or poised to assume it.

Goldman Sach's role in the Greek Financial Crisis,the first of Euro dominos to fall,cannot be forgotten.In the future when the entire management of Gold Sachs were Party members committed to the downfall of Capitalism,those Russian Comrades will have the last laugh.

They had been unsuccessful in establishing their Party(Communism) in the US where the majority of their branches were stacked by FBI agents.Whereas the New Tea Party movement,founded by Republican dissidents angered by the Billion Dollar Bailouts,now effectively undermines the entire democratic and financial system.What Comrade Marx called "the contradictions of capitalism" are now bringing it down.

Across the US political spectrum,voters are livid that the Wall Street Bankers took the Bail-out money and paid it to themselves in "BONUSES". This will lead to the destruction of President Obama and the election of one of the MAD HATTERS from the Tea Party.But growing armies of US dissidents will be even angrier when they discover that the heavies at Goldman,Lehman Brothers,AIG and the rest were ALL covert Communists who'll get Stars of Lenin and Retire to sumptuous dachas outside Moscow.They will join in lifting their glasses as Comrades do....and sing....The Internationale !!!!!

This writers thoughts on this summation from our Communists in the Crypt is somehow shocking but can only be a little:confused:

I said that Reagan beat the USSR so badly he left Putin no choice but to complete their takeover of the Democrat Party

Last edited:
  • Banned
Yes your right of course Boop,but my reason was allegorical,I wanted to expose how the financial sector completely cheated the American people prior and after the crisis,well its fraud against the citizens of America as it was your Taxes that paid for the Bail Out....only for the banks to pay themselves these obsene BONUSES......which Americans seem so blase about moreover its cost decent Americans with so much hardship,the irony here is that Americans through their taxes and the subsequent bailout WERE PAYING INDIRECTLY FOR MORE HARDSHIP,whilst the FAT-CATS who created the problem,still live in a lap of LUXURY.....whilst most Americans are watching their $ and cents,these bankers are still slurping expensive CHAMPAGNE...its so wrong.

I thought by super imposing the old REDS(Americas old enemy),may give folk time to ponder(I could have inserted the Taliban but I'm totally sick of reading about fcuking Islamists).

To me the fall out was/is Political,It was :lol:never intended as a Conspiracy Theory and althouth cloaked in Humor,there is nothing FUNNY in this story and how Americans have been treated with total Distain in this matter.

Boop I am Australian,from Perth(Very Beautiful City)I can tell you nothing like this could happen here because we have such strict Laws,the American system of Self Regulation of the Banking system,is NO regulation at all...as we have sadly witnessed,its the American people who have paid the price of what would be criminal behaviour and imprisonment in this country......yet in the US,they just pay themselves a juicy Bonus!!!!!!its just not right.

Boop,I'm rambling I know,but you all deserve better,it pisses me off.

Boop have a lovely day.Regards steven aka theliq:cool:excuse my bad language
You could be right Boop but its all tongue in cheek,no different to much in Polotik methinks..theliq:cool:
I think you missed the Conspiracy Theory forum by a few folders.

You gave no indication that you were joking. In other words - you missed the humor folder by the entire forum.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back