Victorias Secret Replaces Angels With Butch "Women"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floyd61

Diamond Member
Apr 29, 2021
Can't call them Angels anymore, maybe call them Victorias ?

220px-Megan_Rapinoe_2019_Tour_2.jpg

Last edited:
I'm being serious here but does anyone actually remember when models used to be good looking?

Now it's like a race to the bottom to see who can release pictures of the fattest/ugliest/strangest/baldest modelling their goods.

I'm being serious here but does anyone actually remember when models used to be good looking?

Now it's like a race to the bottom to see who can release pictures of the fattest/ugliest/strangest/baldest modelling their goods.
"when models used to be good looking?"

According to who? As long as I have been alive most high fashion models looked like emaciated, preteen boys with boob jobs.

"when models used to be good looking?"

According to who? As long as I have been alive most high fashion models looked like emaciated, preteen boys with boob jobs.
You're right mate. I take it back.

The ones you see now represent true beauty.

That is the left wing for you....

This guy explains why they are replacing attractive women with ugly women...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back