Victor the French Eagle

Melting glaciers implies great fear of global warming
Okay, given the blunt and brutal response, I was not sure if it was still an insult that I sometimes receive from certain member who looks down on me and snob me since I am not American .

Okay, given the blunt and brutal response, I was not sure if it was still an insult that I sometimes receive from certain member who looks down on me and snob me since I am not American .
Thats two different issues

I’m not a globalist, so I dont welcome foreign participation on issues such as domestic American politics

But the belief that humans cause global warming and that it will lead to the end of civilization is a global misconception

I’m not a globalist, so I dont welcome foreign participation on issues such as domestic American politics

But the belief that humans cause global warming and that it will lead to the end of civilization is a global misconception
Yes, climate change is something that has been completely normal a cycle for a long time already but the bobos democrats like making people feel guilty but it is true in some mesure that the CO2 affects the ozone layer but it is necessary to move also we will not all circulate on foot LOL

I understand what you are saying but there are a lot of foreigners who are interested in the USA, you are the first world power and what happens at your home can affect what will happen elsewhere too.
Just like certain Americans can be interested in France like Paris for the fact that they travel there for holidays

I understand what you are saying but there are a lot of foreigners who are interested in the USA, you are the first world power and what happens at your home can affect what will happen elsewhere too.
Just like certain Americans can be interested in France like Paris for the fact that they travel there for holidays
I am fed up with foreigners and their interest in the US

For years I’ve watched them come onto forums like this and berate America and Americans in the lowest and most vile terms their command of English would allow

Its my country not theirs and they have no business telling me who to vote for or what policies I can support

its like being a guest in someones house and telling them to rearrange the furniture

I am fed up with foreigners and their interest in the US

For years I’ve watched them come onto forums like this and berate Ametica and Americans in the lowest and most vile terms their command of English would allow

Its my country not theirs and they have no business telling me who to vote for or what policies I can support

its like being a guest in someones house and telling them to rearrange the furniture
Kind of like a mother in law LOL.
I think most of his strangers are bobos Democrats ?
What I am not but at the same time it is not for me to tell an American not to vote for Biden even if i should LOL.

Forum List

Back