Victims of illegal alien crime

John Wayne Gacy...obviously a foreign clown who should have been deported before he went on his murder spree.

You have become one of the biggest idiots on this board. Quite an accomplishment I must say. Those were U.S Citizens. Does your mentally ill brain understand the difference? What kind of meds are you on today bod? ~BH

John Wayne Gacy...obviously a foreign clown who should have been deported before he went on his murder spree.

You have become one of the biggest idiots on this board. Quite an accomplishment I must say. Those were U.S Citizens. Does your mentally ill brain understand the difference? What kind of meds are you on today bod? ~BH
The thing is, she claims to be a parent.

Wonder how she would feel if any of these victims were, ohhhhhhhhh, never mind!

She's a sick bitch, brother!

Last edited:
V.O.I.A.C. Victims of Illegal Alien Crime

Read this one very carefully!

If this state had a law enacted like Arizona's new law, this woman would most likely still be alive.

did you post the one where the illegal criminal from el salvador was given sancturary in san francisco and took an ak 47 out and killed a father and both his son's.. their constitutional rights were violated and gavin newsome shot the widow a bird. and went off on his honeymoon.

The execution-style attacks unfolded late at night on Aug. 4, when Natasha Aeriel, Terrance Aeriel, 18, Iofemi Hightower, 20, and Dashon Harvey, 20, visited the courtyard with plans to finish off some fast food. The four friends, all current or prospective students at Delaware State University, were then surrounded by the six assailants, some of whom were members of the MS-13 street gang.

The attack started as a robbery, then turned bloody.

Natasha Aeriel and Hightower were "sexually molested" and "cut and chopped with machetes and knives," according to the lawsuit. Natasha was the first to be shot. Then the attackers took the other three to a sunken area of the courtyard, forced them to face a wall and shot them in the backs of their heads.

With help from Natasha Aeriel, detectives rounded up all six alleged killers: Jose Lachira Carranza, 39, Rodolfo Godinez, 24, Melvin Jovel, 18, Alexander Alfaro, 17, Shahid Baskerville, 16, and Gerardo Gomez, 15. They have been charged and are waiting for prosecutors to present the case to a grand jury.

The brutality of the attacks, along with the fact that Carranza was in the country illegally despite prior criminal offenses, made national headlines and sparked new rules on dealing with the arrest of undocumented immigrants. His ability to slip through the system -- Carranza had been arraigned for an unrelated crime the day before the murders -- contributed to the unsafe atmosphere in the school courtyard, Riccio said.

Schoolyard survivor sues over shooting | The Star-Ledger Archives - NJ.com

MS-13 first emerged in New Jersey on a 12-block stretch of West New York in the mid-1990s, said Sgt. Juan Colon, a street gang expert with the New Jersey State Police. Around that time, the symbols of the gang — machetes, distinctive tattoos and hand signs — also appeared.

The gang earned a reputation for violence, with one of its trademarks being machetes, part of the agrarian culture in El Salvador and a weapon of choice during its civil war, said Alicea, an MS-13 expert who testified last week at Godinez’s trial.

In the Newark schoolyard killings, prosecutors have said two of the victims were slashed with machetes. During his testimony, Alicea cited the machete attacks as one of several indicators that could point to the group. He also said the test for the new member, which Godinez had mentioned, matched the gang’s practice of committing crimes to maintain their status.

Experts in Newark schoolyard slayings trial say MS-13 gang has a 'history of violence' | - NJ.com

Jury deliberations start today. This story still makes me cry.

If this state had a law enacted like Arizona's new law, this woman would most likely still be alive.

did you post the one where the illegal criminal from el salvador was given sancturary in san francisco and took an ak 47 out and killed a father and both his son's.. their constitutional rights were violated and gavin newsome shot the widow a bird. and went off on his honeymoon.
Haven't gotten that far yet Willow.

This is just the tip of the iceberg.

I'll get to it eventually. But feel free to post a link.

I'm a lil' busy right now. It's a daunting task.

And if you notice the dates on the ones I've posted. So far they primarily fall within the past ten years or so. The final numbers will no doubt be quite staggering.

Haven't gotten that far yet Willow.

This is just the tip of the iceberg.

I'll get to it eventually. But feel free to post a link.

I'm a lil' busy right now. It's a daunting task.

And if you notice the dates on the ones I've posted. So far they primarily fall within the past ten years or so. The final numbers will no doubt be quite staggering.

Here it is.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BV7JyajSol4]YouTube - SF Illegal Immigrant kills Dad and his two sons[/ame]

The execution-style attacks unfolded late at night on Aug. 4, when Natasha Aeriel, Terrance Aeriel, 18, Iofemi Hightower, 20, and Dashon Harvey, 20, visited the courtyard with plans to finish off some fast food. The four friends, all current or prospective students at Delaware State University, were then surrounded by the six assailants, some of whom were members of the MS-13 street gang.

The attack started as a robbery, then turned bloody.

Natasha Aeriel and Hightower were "sexually molested" and "cut and chopped with machetes and knives," according to the lawsuit. Natasha was the first to be shot. Then the attackers took the other three to a sunken area of the courtyard, forced them to face a wall and shot them in the backs of their heads.

With help from Natasha Aeriel, detectives rounded up all six alleged killers: Jose Lachira Carranza, 39, Rodolfo Godinez, 24, Melvin Jovel, 18, Alexander Alfaro, 17, Shahid Baskerville, 16, and Gerardo Gomez, 15. They have been charged and are waiting for prosecutors to present the case to a grand jury.

The brutality of the attacks, along with the fact that Carranza was in the country illegally despite prior criminal offenses, made national headlines and sparked new rules on dealing with the arrest of undocumented immigrants. His ability to slip through the system -- Carranza had been arraigned for an unrelated crime the day before the murders -- contributed to the unsafe atmosphere in the school courtyard, Riccio said.

Schoolyard survivor sues over shooting | The Star-Ledger Archives - NJ.com

MS-13 first emerged in New Jersey on a 12-block stretch of West New York in the mid-1990s, said Sgt. Juan Colon, a street gang expert with the New Jersey State Police. Around that time, the symbols of the gang — machetes, distinctive tattoos and hand signs — also appeared.

The gang earned a reputation for violence, with one of its trademarks being machetes, part of the agrarian culture in El Salvador and a weapon of choice during its civil war, said Alicea, an MS-13 expert who testified last week at Godinez’s trial.

In the Newark schoolyard killings, prosecutors have said two of the victims were slashed with machetes. During his testimony, Alicea cited the machete attacks as one of several indicators that could point to the group. He also said the test for the new member, which Godinez had mentioned, matched the gang’s practice of committing crimes to maintain their status.

Experts in Newark schoolyard slayings trial say MS-13 gang has a 'history of violence' | - NJ.com

Jury deliberations start today. This story still makes me cry.
That's just friggin' sad.

MS has a huge following here in so-cal. I can't even tell you how many of their cases have gone through my wifes courtroom. And of course, the majority of the defendents are illegal as all hell.

The thing is, she claims to be a parent.

Wonder how she would feel if any of these victims were, ohhhhhhhhh, never mind!

She's a sick bitch, brother!

Yeah, They have "feel good" ideas until it hits home. Clueless morons. ~BH

the jackazzes obie wan and calderon should be made to sit down and look at each and every one of these.

the jackazzes obie wan and calderon should be made to sit down and look at each and every one of these.
Absolutely!

In fact, I should forward this to the WH website and request a reply. They promise to reply to all requests.

If anybody else wants to link anything similar, just go to whitehouse.gov and shoot 'em an e-mail. But we all know the response we'll be fucking lame!

Absolutely!

In fact, I should forward this to the WH website and request a reply. They promise to reply to all requests.

If anybody else wants to link anything similar, just go to whitehouse.gov and shoot 'em an e-mail. But we all know the response we'll be fucking lame!

They ignored Gov. Brewer when she wrote them. I doubt they pay us any never mind.

Forum List

Back