Vicious leftists savagely beat old woman with American flag in Boston

Lets get this in perspective.... We know nothing about the person that grabbed that flag, there is no judge would call that assault, maybe robbery but I would find it hard to find a cop to arrest for that...

Get serious, one side killed and injured 19 others and you are giving out about someone grabbing a flag... Get Serious...

Sorry, that's not news. Its only news when minorities are assaulted by whites or police. Geesh, don't you ever watch that dude Rachel Maddow? He will tell you what is news worthy.

By the way ANIFA is not supported by all major left wing organisations... The President tried everything not to insult NAZIs....

So some people get annoyed at NASIs lovers, it is going to happen...

Who on the left supports ANIFA? What major organisation?

The President tried to excuse a NAZI killing a person and injuring many...

This is not the same... I don't thin ANIFA should be supported but this happens when NAZIs kill people and the President empowers them...

This is not the same... I don't thin ANIFA should be supported but this happens when NAZIs kill people and the President empowers them...
The major news organizations support Antifa.

The sweet patriotic elderly lady in question after she was viciously terrorized/assaulted by Antifa.

Screen-Shot-2017-08-19-at-8.20.18-PM.jpg

The president at the time said wait till we know more facts.

Ted, you're pathetic. When did President Trump try to excuse anything that happened in Charlottesville? Did Field say he was a NAZI?

Lets get this in perspective.... We know nothing about the person that grabbed that flag, there is no judge would call that assault, maybe robbery but I would find it hard to find a cop to arrest for that...

Get serious, one side killed and injured 19 others and you are giving out about someone grabbing a flag... Get Serious...

You're right, it was attempted strong arm robbery.

Is this where we pretend the left doesn't assault conservatives in protest? Fuck off.

New Topics

Forum List

Back