Vicious Cat Attack

I would get a better dog. One who's not scared of his own shadow. The dog was fenced in, however it didn't appear he would do much even if she had left the door open.

Gosh, they can jump so high, she was bleeding. Maybe next time, she'll leave them alone.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nW8S58CYQqs]ted nugent cat scratch fever - YouTube[/ame]

Let's see if she kicks a cat again.

Yep, she was kicking the cat and it fought back. Good for the cat. Maybe this woman will learn.

You must've been watching a different video.

The one in the OP shows a person kicking snow at a cat, but not actually kicking the cat.

I just can't believe she didn't throttle the fuck out of the cat after it attacked her.

Let's see if she kicks a cat again.

Yep, she was kicking the cat and it fought back. Good for the cat. Maybe this woman will learn.

The one in the OP shows a person kicking snow at a cat, but not actually kicking the cat.

I just can't believe she didn't throttle the fuck out of the cat after it attacked her.

Think about it from the cat's perspective: someone was kicking a large foot at it and scaring the hell out of it. Why not fight back when you get a chance? If someone did that to you and then turned her back on you, would you just crawl away? The cat had a chance to get his own and he did. Bravo for the cat.

It didn't appear the woman had a good reason to kick snow at the cat. I wonder if it is her cat? The fact that the cat comes to the fence seems to indicate the cat feels comfortable in that environment. Also the fact that the "attack" is being recorded seems suspect.

The fact that the dog seems dissinterested suggests the cat is a member of the family.

Perhaps the cat has displayed similar behavior before when snow is kicked at it and the whole thing is just someone pushing the animals buttons for a video they can use to get play on the net.

Think about it from the cat's perspective: someone was kicking a large foot at it and scaring the hell out of it. Why not fight back when you get a chance? If someone did that to you and then turned her back on you, would you just crawl away? The cat had a chance to get his own and he did. Bravo for the cat.

You're assuming that the woman had no business trying to chase the cat off her property.

We don't know from the video, but I'd guess your assumption is 100% wrong.

If the cat knows whats good for it, it won't come back for another encounter.

It didn't appear the woman had a good reason to kick snow at the cat. I wonder if it is her cat? The fact that the cat comes to the fence seems to indicate the cat feels comfortable in that environment. Also the fact that the "attack" is being recorded seems suspect.

The fact that the dog seems dissinterested suggests the cat is a member of the family.

Perhaps the cat has displayed similar behavior before when snow is kicked at it and the whole thing is just someone pushing the animals buttons for a video they can use to get play on the net.

I thought it was the owner of the cat recording her. That was so strange.

I've never seen a cat do that to a human. She must have done this kind of thing before.

The cat was attacking the dog.

I've never seen a cat do that to a human. She must have done this kind of thing before.

Cats are nasty little buggers. They are also alot stronger than people think. I had a friend who's cat went psycho on him and it required a hospital visit, stitches and a couple weeks off from work.

Still..he couldn't part with it.

:lol:

I think she has abused this cat before, had some kind of trouble with it before, and that is why they were filming: trying to show the cat was vicious. Thing is, if you repeatedly abuse an animal, it will do one of two things~run away or fight back. It apparently fights back, and she thinks it's the cat's fault, when, if she'd lay off the cat, there would be no problem. If it is a truly violent animal that attacks w/o provocation, all you have to do, what a reasonable person would do, is call the Humane Society, and they will send someone around to check things out, and, if necessary, capture the animal. You see this all the time on Animal Planet.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back