Vice attacks volunteer pole watchers

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
As threats to disrupt Election Day grow, some members of a far-right Trump superfan group are boasting about securing positions as polling station managers and supervisors while dozens of them are advocating violence on November 3.
“Consider this polling station...ON LOCK DOWN”
That’s what a member of the far-right message board TheDonald.win posted this week, alongside a picture of a South Carolina poll manager’s handbook.

The poster, utahbeachballs1944 responded to other users’ comments, saying “my polling place is gonna be like trying to enter North Korea. Fucking LOCKED DOWN” and added: “I will be honoring the BLM movement by working in Blackface.”

Lol

No ones calling for violence...theyre as autistic as the channers..

It is radical violent left wing central vice after all

sodkdkdmd.jpeg

I love my polling place. It's way the hell out in the country, I can wear my concealed weapon to vote, we only have 217 registered voters in my township, and the poll workers always bring cookies. I don't even think they'd mind if I wore a Trump hat.

Well, if your country is too barbarous to be able to walk unarmed to vote, I guess you're not a paranoid loon.

I'm getting affirmation his country is too barbarous in which to walk unarmed to vote.

Seems uncontroversial.

How is theDonald.win a “far right” website?
It’s just for normal Americans that support the President and Making America Great Again....

Forum List

Back