Veteran's Day program

Trigg

Oct 26, 2004
midwest
I know some on this sight complain about public schools becoming to liberal, thank goodness we don't have that problem out here in the sticks.

My middle school had there program last night and it was great. They had a slide show of family members pictures who had served or are serving in the military. They also had all the parents stand and sing God Bless America along with the children. My father, who was in Vietnam, made the comment that at least PC hadn't invaded this school.

I know some on this sight complain about public schools becoming to liberal, thank goodness we don't have that problem out here in the sticks.

My middle school had there program last night and it was great. They had a slide show of family members pictures who had served or are serving in the military. They also had all the parents stand and sing God Bless America along with the children. My father, who was in Vietnam, made the comment that at least PC hadn't invaded this school.

that is ACLU material! Actually on a real note that is something that is lost in our society these days! Well I hope you enjoyed the presentation.

:clap:

Forum List

Back