Veterans Affairs Secretary admits he LIED about serving in Special Forces

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Gee. Oh gee. I wonder how many left wing USMB whackos will be as upset about the VA Secretary like they are stroking out about O'Reilly?

I bet not one.

:lol:

Hypocrisy thy lame is liberal. When it's a left winger caught out it's a "mis statement" or "mis remembering". I really don't care about this but what the heck. I just feel the need to smack around lefties for being freaking asshole hypocrites.

:)

'I have no excuse for it...it was a misstatement, it was a mistake': Veterans Affairs Secretary admits he LIED about serving in Special Forces during encounter with homeless veteran that was caught on camera
  • Robert McDonald, who took over VA last year, told homeless veteran that he, too, served in Army Special Forces
  • McDonald is a veteran, but not of Army special forces
  • At a press conference on Tuesday he apologized and told reporters: 'My biggest motivation was to connect with the veteran'
  • White House says McDonald 'never intended to misrepresent' his service
Veterans Affairs Secretary Robert McDonald admits he lied about serving in special forces Daily Mail Online

Gee. Oh gee. I wonder how many left wing USMB whackos will be as upset about the VA Secretary like they are stroking out about O'Reilly?

I bet not one.

:lol:

Hypocrisy thy lame is liberal. When it's a left winger caught out it's a "mis statement" or "mis remembering". I really don't care about this but what the heck. I just feel the need to smack around lefties for being freaking asshole hypocrites.

:)

'I have no excuse for it...it was a misstatement, it was a mistake': Veterans Affairs Secretary admits he LIED about serving in Special Forces during encounter with homeless veteran that was caught on camera
  • Robert McDonald, who took over VA last year, told homeless veteran that he, too, served in Army Special Forces
  • McDonald is a veteran, but not of Army special forces
  • At a press conference on Tuesday he apologized and told reporters: 'My biggest motivation was to connect with the veteran'
  • White House says McDonald 'never intended to misrepresent' his service
Veterans Affairs Secretary Robert McDonald admits he lied about serving in special forces Daily Mail Online
Salespeople lie all the time.....

The guy embellished his service. Shitty thing to do.
True. But that homeless man was probably the umpteenth person he'd responded to that day and if I'm not mistaken he did in fact train to be a part of special forces. If you sat him down for an interview on TV I don't think there's any way he'd say he served in the special forces.

True. But that homeless man was probably the umpteenth person he'd responded to that day and if I'm not mistaken he did in fact train to be a part of special forces. If you sat him down for an interview on TV I don't think there's any way he'd say he served in the special forces.

Point taken. He's paying for his embellishment.

Point taken. He's paying for his embellishment.
Yup. I wonder if he'll have to resign. That's too bad for veterans who's VA keeps going to hell.

New Topics

Forum List

Back