Vesta develops process to recycle wind turbine blades

Last edited:
LOL Windmills are a fraud, they only work when the wind blows at certain speeds so they require backup solutions, meaning added costs for rate payers.

They want us eating insects and plastic.

Micah 6:14-16​

New International Version​

14 You will eat but not be satisfied;

your stomach will still be empty.

You will store up but save nothing,
because what you save I will give to the sword.
15 You will plant but not harvest;
you will press olives but not use the oil,
you will crush grapes but not drink the wine.
16 You have observed the statutes of Omri
and all the practices of Ahab’s house;
you have followed their traditions.
Therefore I will give you over to ruin
and your people to derision;
you will bear the scorn of the nations]”

That is something to think about...especially after this last week's balloon fiasco and China's threat and our president's cowardice.

LOL Windmills are a fraud, they only work when the wind blows at certain speeds so they require backup solutions, meaning added costs for rate payers.
Tell it to Oklahoma. They get 43% of their state's generation capacity from wind.

Tell it to Oklahoma. They get 43% of their state's generation capacity from wind.
Note that the top 5 states are all Red States. The same Red States that bitch about the Green New Deal.

Republicans take their voters for uninformed suckers. Because they're uninformed suckers.

Note that the top 5 states are all Red States. The same Red States that bitch about the Green New Deal.

Republicans take their voters for uninformed suckers. Because they're uninformed suckers.
I had the list right in front of me, as I posted. I never thought to look at top 5 producing states for their politics. Thanks for pointing it out. That's hilarious!:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Smaller shops have been recycling the plastic fiberglass in wind mill blades for the past few years. They cannot keep up with sheer volume that litter the landscape were they have windmill farms. Looks like maybe this company found a better way to do it more efficiently or other uses are presenting itself, anyway the big players are taking notice and what is someone's problem may be another person's opportunity.

Have you advised the power utilities of your findings? What'd they say?

Look at the size of that monstrosity. No wonder so many birds are being killed.
5-Figure2-1.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back