Very Important Questions........

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind
How is it COVID shots are FREE for the world, but I have to pay $65.00 for ONE aspirin when in the hospital?

How come blacks can now walk into stores and take anything they want without interference by the law, but I get jumped, handcuffed, and spent a week in jail for eating one grape in the supermarket?

How come women can whip out a tit in public for a screaming kid and call it "natural"......but I get jumped, handcuffed, and cited for "lewd and indecent exposure" for peeing on a bush, which is also "natural"?

How come Muslims and illegals can speed through red lights, stop signs, yield signs, school zones, and run down pedestrians and the police claim" theres nothing we can do about that".......but yet, I go over the posted speed limit by ONE mile per hour and I'm pulled over by every fukkin pig in a 10 mile radius of me, screamed at, cursed at, have my life threatened, and given a ticket for "speeding"?

How come a mentally deranged lunatic can walk into the White House and claim he "won the election", when 75% of the country says they did NOT vote for him......but if I walk into a bank and claim "I identify as the owner of this bank, now give me all the money", I'd be chased, jumped, and shot by the police??

It has been the left's main narratives. If you don't abide to them, they will do anything to shut you down (and I don't mean "you" personally). Welcome to Biden America - Build Back Better (even if it isn't for America's cause.)

How is it COVID shots are FREE for the world, but I have to pay $65.00 for ONE aspirin when in the hospital?

How come blacks can now walk into stores and take anything they want without interference by the law, but I get jumped, handcuffed, and spent a week in jail for eating one grape in the supermarket?

How come women can whip out a tit in public for a screaming kid and call it "natural"......but I get jumped, handcuffed, and cited for "lewd and indecent exposure" for peeing on a bush, which is also "natural"?

How come Muslims and illegals can speed through red lights, stop signs, yield signs, school zones, and run down pedestrians and the police claim" theres nothing we can do about that".......but yet, I go over the posted speed limit by ONE mile per hour and I'm pulled over by every fukkin pig in a 10 mile radius of me, screamed at, cursed at, have my life threatened, and given a ticket for "speeding"?

How come a mentally deranged lunatic can walk into the White House and claim he "won the election", when 75% of the country says they did NOT vote for him......but if I walk into a bank and claim "I identify as the owner of this bank, now give me all the money", I'd be chased, jumped, and shot by the police??
All for the same reason unarmed white female veterans can be MURDERED for trespassing.

You are paying $65 for ONE aspirin because the illegals who go there , get all their stuff free, that is a Ted Kennedy act. For every 1 paying customer 3 free happen at our expense. If the paying customer stops going, soon that hospital will be turned off.

New Topics

Forum List

Back