Very Cool County by County map of COVID

The data is a little deceptive. It only give totals and not the details.

For instance, my state (Michigan) is listed as 66,670 CASES. It doesnt say how many have recovered or are CURRENTLY hospitalized.

I learned today that Michigan currently has only 550 hospitalized at this time. It is not NEARLY as bad as it appears.

The pandemic is over. "They" just need this until they can get rid of the president

It appears to us that God is killing off retarded Democrats and not attacking individuals

Don't blame God. He didn't make Democrats get millions of abortions, they did.
He didn't make Democrat feminists (sic) fat and ugly so they don't get married and pregnant.
They did that.
He didn't make men love other men so they don't get married and have children. They did that.
He didn't make black Democrats murder each other at horrific rates. They did that.
He didn't make idiots take drugs and die of overdoses. They did that.
Darwin Award Winners all.

But god has (watched [italics]) all of this happen, knowing beforehand the outcomes. Similarly, god had Adam name the animals, another curious voyeurism.

But god (sic) has (watched [italics]) all of this happen, knowing beforehand the outcomes. Similarly, god (sic) had Adam name the animals, another curious voyeurism.

you watch your own children make terrible mistakes. Do you murder them?

Attachments

• Democrat Protest.jpg
    Democrat Protest.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 92
  • ````Democrats war.png
    ````Democrats war.png
    378.9 KB · Views: 85
The data is a little deceptive. It only give totals and not the details.

For instance, my state (Michigan) is listed as 66,670 CASES. It doesnt say how many have recovered or are CURRENTLY hospitalized.

I learned today that Michigan currently has only 550 hospitalized at this time. It is not NEARLY as bad as it appears.

The pandemic is over. "They" just need this until they can get rid of the president
Try this model....it's a bit more interactive and up to date--assuming you want info..and are not just bloviating about some fake conspiracy...LOL!

I use Wunderground for my weather because they are the ONLY sight that thinks Americans are smart enough to handle barometric pressures, dew points, etc.. Their mapping and forecasting is the best..

They've been teasing me with the daily COVID numbers in my county.. Finally clicked on the map and found this wonderful display of Covid in America... Just browsing sea to sea at the county level puts a lot of this USMB debate furor into perspective...

So that big metro dwelling city slickers understand WHY some people still want to run their businesses and go to church.. It's amazing to see the "bubbles" and how they affect the counties around them... I think its a form of info that HELPS the debate about "one size fits all" authoritarian response vs "state level" judgements..

Time for a new map since the stupidest reopening ever anywhere. Who needs masks PP testing when you have ridiculous propaganda?

I use Wunderground for my weather because they are the ONLY sight that thinks Americans are smart enough to handle barometric pressures, dew points, etc.. Their mapping and forecasting is the best..

They've been teasing me with the daily COVID numbers in my county.. Finally clicked on the map and found this wonderful display of Covid in America... Just browsing sea to sea at the county level puts a lot of this USMB debate furor into perspective...

So that big metro dwelling city slickers understand WHY some people still want to run their businesses and go to church.. It's amazing to see the "bubbles" and how they affect the counties around them... I think its a form of info that HELPS the debate about "one size fits all" authoritarian response vs "state level" judgements..

Time for a new map since the stupidest reopening ever anywhere. Who needs masks PP testing when you have ridiculous propaganda?

Map is STILL VALID.. Updated daily.. Did you not understand that?

Map is STILL VALID.. Updated daily.. Did you not understand that?
Never looked at it. What we have here is the worst reaction to anything in the history of the United States by the government. Great job with the reopening exclamation Court who needs PPE testing or tracing social distancing isn't for real men. On the other hand, no reaction at all to Russians paying bounties....

Well...seems that this may be more than just a 'blip~ LOL@the Gov. of Oklahoma making a point about how safe it is to go out and eat...and promptly catching Covid!

Florida was running out of ICU beds at numerous hospitals Wednesday as COVID-19 cases continued to pile up by the tens of thousands and the Trump administration appeared powerless to stop it.
In Oklahoma, Gov. Kevin Stitt, a Republican who caught flak for posting a photo of himself eating with his kids in a crowded restaurant while COVID-19 was spreading through his state, announced Wednesday that he had tested positive for the virus.
The 67,507 new cases reported across the country Tuesday was the second highest daily number since the start of the pandemic, and states like Wisconsin (4,407), Nevada (1,104), Oklahoma (993) and Alaska (360) shattered their previous records for numbers of cases recorded in a single day.

The death toll nationwide as of Wednesday morning was 137,403 and climbing, with 3,454,352 cases reported, according to the latest NBC News tally.
Four states in particular — Florida, Texas, Arizona and California — continued to account for most of the new cases and deaths.
Florida, where the Republican convention is scheduled to be held next month, passed a dismal benchmark Wednesday with more than 300,000 cases of COVID-19 reported since the start of the pandemic.
More than 77,000 cases were logged just in the last seven days, bringing the total number in the state to 301,629, according to the Florida Department of Health.
There were also 112 more deaths, putting the state on track to hit 5,000 COVID-19 fatalities, the NBC News numbers showed.
Tuesday was the second deadliest day of the pandemic in Florida, with 133 fatalities — the most since July 1 when 145 were recorded, the new figures show.
Finding a bed for all those sick people became increasingly harder with the Agency for Health Care Administration reporting that 54 hospitals in the state now have zero available beds in their intensive care units and another 40 hospitals have less than 10 percent bed availability in their ICUs.
Ten of the hospitals where no ICU beds are left are in Miami-Dade, the most populous county in Florida and the state’s top coronavirus hotspot.

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, who has taken heat for his handling of the crisis, stoked more anger recently by referring to the rising case numbers as a"blip."

Well...seems that this may be more than just a 'blip~ LOL@the Gov. of Oklahoma making a point about how safe it is to go out and eat...and promptly catching Covid!

Florida was running out of ICU beds at numerous hospitals Wednesday as COVID-19 cases continued to pile up by the tens of thousands and the Trump administration appeared powerless to stop it.
In Oklahoma, Gov. Kevin Stitt, a Republican who caught flak for posting a photo of himself eating with his kids in a crowded restaurant while COVID-19 was spreading through his state, announced Wednesday that he had tested positive for the virus.
The 67,507 new cases reported across the country Tuesday was the second highest daily number since the start of the pandemic, and states like Wisconsin (4,407), Nevada (1,104), Oklahoma (993) and Alaska (360) shattered their previous records for numbers of cases recorded in a single day.

The death toll nationwide as of Wednesday morning was 137,403 and climbing, with 3,454,352 cases reported, according to the latest NBC News tally.
Four states in particular — Florida, Texas, Arizona and California — continued to account for most of the new cases and deaths.
Florida, where the Republican convention is scheduled to be held next month, passed a dismal benchmark Wednesday with more than 300,000 cases of COVID-19 reported since the start of the pandemic.
More than 77,000 cases were logged just in the last seven days, bringing the total number in the state to 301,629, according to the Florida Department of Health.
There were also 112 more deaths, putting the state on track to hit 5,000 COVID-19 fatalities, the NBC News numbers showed.
Tuesday was the second deadliest day of the pandemic in Florida, with 133 fatalities — the most since July 1 when 145 were recorded, the new figures show.
Finding a bed for all those sick people became increasingly harder with the Agency for Health Care Administration reporting that 54 hospitals in the state now have zero available beds in their intensive care units and another 40 hospitals have less than 10 percent bed availability in their ICUs.
Ten of the hospitals where no ICU beds are left are in Miami-Dade, the most populous county in Florida and the state’s top coronavirus hotspot.

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, who has taken heat for his handling of the crisis, stoked more anger recently by referring to the rising case numbers as a"blip."
And he’ll get well and you’ll keep pushing your commie Chinese/democrat bullshit.
Get back in your basement and stay there.

And he’ll get well and you’ll keep pushing your commie Chinese/democrat bullshit.
ROTFLMAO! Did I catch one of the trolls! I hope your not a bot..I so hate it when that happens.

Not commie..whatever that means..not Chinese..and not Democrat. This is the Covid thread...do try to keep up.

Oh..and i do hope he gets well..and learns from his arrogance.

ROTFLMAO! Did I catch one of the trolls! I hope your not a bot..I so hate it when that happens.

Not commie..whatever that means..not Chinese..and not Democrat. This is the Covid thread...do try to keep up.

You use exaggerated propaganda. Get back in your basement and wait for orders from the politburo.

You use exaggerated propaganda. Get back in your basement and wait for orders from the politburo.
You seem obsessed with my basement/ How odd? It is a nice one....

You are about as dumb as a rock....and an insult to rocks everywhere! If you have facts..assuming you even know what a fact is..to refute the facts presented in the article...bring them into the conversation. Are hospitals not crowded to overflowing? Did not the Gov. of Oklahoma post a pic online of him eating out with his family..in a crowded restaurant with his family? Did not DeSantis refer to the spike in cases as a 'blip'?

But you won't..because you are an ignorant POS--evident to all with eyes to read. Again..this is the Covid thread..not the tin-foil hat wearing, racist dumbass thread.

You are dismissed.

You seem obsessed with my basement/ How odd? It is a nice one....

You are about as dumb as a rock....and an insult to rocks everywhere! If you have facts..assuming you even know what a fact is..to refute the facts presented in the article...bring them into the conversation. Are hospitals not crowded to overflowing? Did not the Gov. of Oklahoma post a pic online of him eating out with his family..in a crowded restaurant with his family? Did not DeSantis refer to the spike in cases as a 'blip'?

But you won't..because you are an ignorant POS--evident to all with eyes to read. Again..this is the Covid thread..not the tin-foil hat wearing, racist dumbass thread.

You are dismissed.
Hospitals are not at overflow and many of its patients are those with non-Wuhan conditions. People who feared Wuhan while the lockdowns were on.
Change the channel.

I hear you on the weather f-teen! I machine cylinder heads as well as build custom induction systems for both track & street hipo applications. I have to flow the cylinder heads & induction systems so I can tell if or where modifications are needed so they will offer the max performance for the intended application. I use both vacuum(intake tract) & forced air(exhaust tract) for my flow tests. My priority test equipment consist of a barometer, fuel density gauges, assorted manometres & the U.S. Geodetic Agency(now called the NGS) which I access for specific local gravity of my area of operation . When I first got into this field of expertise the last thing I thought about way back then was what it was all about... weather/atmosphere! Like no atmosphere no HP/Torque. If I had known what I was getting into back then I would have ceretainly entertained the idea of obtaining a degree in meteorology(more $$$$$)!

Are you rolling on the floor laughing at your own ignorance?

I have neither the time nor the crayons.jpg

Forum List

Back