Very Cool County by County map of COVID

Looks like it’s attracted to democrat
Cities lol

No, it's worse in urban areas because of population density. It has nothing to do with Republican or Democrat, but you already knew that
So Democrats like to segregate themselves. Sucks to be them.

As another said. Epidemic wise -- it's mass transit and HIGH density housing more than it is "democrat".. The REACTIONS of the Lefty mayors DOES MATTER -- but even Righty mayors would have a serious problem..

And as that other poster pointed out -- the "agenda" of the left is to RESTRICT large lots with single families, PREVENT urban "sprawl", and get everyone OUT of their cars... It's food to ponder.

NOT a political food fight... :cool:

You can’t reason with irrational people

And as that other poster pointed out -- the "agenda" of the left is to RESTRICT large lots with single families, PREVENT urban "sprawl", and get everyone OUT of their cars... It's food to ponder
Exactly. Leftist policies encourage dense populations. Those on the right tend to have a little distance between their neighbors. Again, the natural wisdom of the right shines thru.

I see the Little Trumpsters are again proving their ignorance.
Map Reveals Hidden U.S. Hotspots of Coronavirus Infection
In the end, experts are projecting rural America could very well get hit harder per capital than metro areas and medical facilities are less capable to handle the Coronavirus.

I say this with little or NO respect.. You're a mental midget... You NEED to bring politics into this because your brain and faculties for thinking are SHRINKING from your TDS...

THERE IS NO "scientific" DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THESE MAPS... They BOTH USE the official CDC data.. The ONLY DIFFERENCE is that the one I POSTED has MORE localized information and TOTAL information content than the one in Scientific American..

With the Wunderground map you can see the TIME development of EVERY hot spot.. And find numbers for the SMALLEST LEAST affected counties in America.. It's also UPDATED every day -- where the Scientific American one is already "old news"..

Just PROVES you didn't go to link and SEE THIS for yourself.. You just chuck out these reflexive political jabs..

In the end, experts are projecting rural America could very well get hit harder per capital than metro areas and medical facilities are less capable to handle the Coronavirus.

I say this with little or NO respect.. You're a mental midget... You NEED to bring politics into this because your brain and faculties for thinking are SHRINKING from your TDS...

THERE IS NO "scientific" DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THESE MAPS... They BOTH USE the official CDC data.. The ONLY DIFFERENCE is that the one I POSTED has MORE localized information and TOTAL information content than the one in Scientific American..

With the Wunderground map you can see the TIME development of EVERY hot spot.. And find numbers for the SMALLEST LEAST affected counties in America.. It's also UPDATED every day -- where the Scientific American one is already "old news"..

Just PROVES you didn't go to link and SEE THIS for yourself.. You just chuck out these reflexive political jabs..

And you are a mental giant. Yeah the new format and drop of posters shows that.

You use one resource, whereas I have used four different resources in this thread.
You didn’t bother to read data the counters your wonderful map, which I did actually looked at.
See ya later, Little Trumpster.

Cities lol

No, it's worse in urban areas because of population density. It has nothing to do with Republican or Democrat, but you already knew that
I STAND by what I said .. Captin

It's a free country. You obviously can stand by being a childish tard. It's your right
Bro, you’re acting like a leftist stomping his feet cause someone said something you don’t agree with. I think better of you.

No one has any information, just numbers supplied by a government that at this time seems untrustworthy. Hiding material and complaining one didn’t get it is beyond comprehensible. That’s not earned trust

You use one resource, whereas I have used four different resources in this thread.
You didn’t bother to read data the counters your wonderful map, which I did actually looked at.
I posted the John Hopkins site with the county data two weeks ago

I’m still waiting for the hospital data on bed availability. Spoke with a friend yesterday who has contact with a nurse from cook county Illinois and her nurse friend said she couldn’t discuss any Clovid information or facility data. They are indeed hiding data. You all are schmucks to believe the ones you are believing. If I’m wrong, then post hospital data and prove me wrong

Cities lol

So Democrats like to segregate themselves. Sucks to be them.

As another said. Epidemic wise -- it's mass transit and HIGH density housing more than it is "democrat".. The REACTIONS of the Lefty mayors DOES MATTER -- but even Righty mayors would have a serious problem..

And as that other poster pointed out -- the "agenda" of the left is to RESTRICT large lots with single families, PREVENT urban "sprawl", and get everyone OUT of their cars... It's food to ponder.

NOT a political food fight... :cool:

You can’t reason with irrational people
Have to have reason

Cities lol

It's a free country. You obviously can stand by being a childish tard. It's your right
Bro, you’re acting like a leftist stomping his feet cause someone said something you don’t agree with. I think better of you.

No one has any information, just numbers supplied by a government that at this time seems untrustworthy. Hiding material and complaining one didn’t get it is beyond comprehensible. That’s not earned trust

Pointing out that somebody is acting like a trolling retard is not leftist. It's pointing out that someone is acting like a trolling retard.

Doesn't HELP to ASSUME how many sources I use... We're arguing about just 2 SIMILAR ones.. And I would only BOTHER to put one up as a "sticky thread" if I found it to be UNIQUE, TRUSTWORTHY and better than others...

I use Wunderground for my weather because they are the ONLY sight that thinks Americans are smart enough to handle barometric pressures, dew points, etc.. Their mapping and forecasting is the best..

They've been teasing me with the daily COVID numbers in my county.. Finally clicked on the map and found this wonderful display of Covid in America... Just browsing sea to sea at the county level puts a lot of this USMB debate furor into perspective...

So that big metro dwelling city slickers understand WHY some people still want to run their businesses and go to church.. It's amazing to see the "bubbles" and how they affect the counties around them... I think its a form of info that HELPS the debate about "one size fits all" authoritarian response vs "state level" judgements..

Excellent resource, thank you. Handy to track not only one's own locale but those of friends and relatives. I had been doing it via text updates searching individual counties. This is much more right-brain.

Flawed logic though. See, my county is one of those that is still clean. We'd like to KEEP it that way. The more restrictions are followed, the longer we can do that.

There's a county here in western NC that I regularly visit, where they won't even let you on the highway if you can't prove you live there (and that's been true for a coupla weeks), specifically because they're too poor and resource-deficient that if they got CV cases, they'd be unable to handle them at all.

So far that county is still clean. But that's why they take those measures.

I use Wunderground for my weather because they are the ONLY sight that thinks Americans are smart enough to handle barometric pressures, dew points, etc.. Their mapping and forecasting is the best..

They've been teasing me with the daily COVID numbers in my county.. Finally clicked on the map and found this wonderful display of Covid in America... Just browsing sea to sea at the county level puts a lot of this USMB debate furor into perspective...

So that big metro dwelling city slickers understand WHY some people still want to run their businesses and go to church.. It's amazing to see the "bubbles" and how they affect the counties around them... I think its a form of info that HELPS the debate about "one size fits all" authoritarian response vs "state level" judgements..

Thanks for the map. It goes to show that using whole-State data for a statistical model and graph is very misleading. CA is a good example where approximately 1/3 of the geographic State is not as affected as the more densley populated areas. It also shows that sanctuary cities are highly affected.

Cities lol

Pointing out that somebody is acting like a trolling retard is not leftist. It's pointing out that someone is acting like a trolling retard.
I disagree

Forum List

Back