Very bad news

EvilCat Breath

Diamond Member
Sep 23, 2016
A noted leader of the Hispanic gang, Latin Kings has been murdered by African American men. The Kings were patrolling their neighborhood treating any blacks found as looters.

The Kings will no doubt retaliate. This could be as bad as the Blood Crips war of the 80s.

Don't know if the information is legitimate, but the site is designed for ad clicks. Pretty sneaky way to get ad clicks. I like it!

A noted leader of the Hispanic gang, Latin Kings has been murdered by African American men. The Kings were patrolling their neighborhood treating any blacks found as looters.

The Kings will no doubt retaliate. This could be as bad as the Blood Crips war of the 80s.
Yep, just awful news. And of course, innocent lives WILL be lost in the upcoming bloodshed.

Yeah, I don't think so...believe me you, I would have already caught wind of it

The 24/7 footage of blacks across the country,
looting stores day and night can not be unseen...
they look like fucking savages

People seeing the stores boarded up and closed in their neighborhood
Stores they can't walk to for milk, cigarettes or medicine
Having to wait in longer lines at your neighborhood grocery store
because people are flocking in from outside the area to shop

NOW we can talk about racism, cuz believe me you, I SAW it today, I felt it
The tension is thick....if you're black, ALL EYES ARE ON YOU and not in a good way
I saw blacks keeping their heads down, I saw whites and hispanics whispering to each other,
I saw whites and hispanics staring down black people in line and in the store

The bus drove back at least 20 years
A lot of Africans have said they demand change...well, they got it
They will find out soon enough

Non-Whites are extremely racist. Jamaican Negros for example considers themselves to be above order African Negros in terms of evolution. It is actually good news. Let the savages sort out their issues between themselves.

Why is it bad news? Gangsters killing each other off in big numbers; what the police and Guard should be doing. It will happen anyway if Democrats win in November and the borders get thrown open, and competition for cheap housing between black and brown thugs goes into high gear.

Stores they can't walk to for milk, cigarettes or medicine
Having to wait in longer lines at your neighborhood grocery store

Why in the world would they loot the liquor store and then burn it down??? Where are they going to get their 40's...

1591172167913.png

That unpleasantness between ethnicities X and Y is, sadly, just a harbinger of things to come in the next few decades.

Some idealistic people boast that when the current majority ethnicity becomes just another minority, then everything will be sweetness and light.

Boy! Are their great-grandchildren in store for a shock!

You can bet they will retaliate. Most gangs do and the Latin Kings are bad ass all the way.

You can bet they will retaliate. Most gangs do and the Latin Kings are bad ass all the way.

Good news all around, then. Watching the Democrats' white Burb Brats run around trying to spin that stuff will be hilarious reading.

Forum List

Back