Vermin Supreme wins NH Libertarian Party Primary

Natural Citizen

American Made
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 8, 2016
Heh heh. I've never ben a fan of the big L Libertarian party. But it is humorous.

Anyway....

gettyimages-875901694-e1578806540423.jpg

As the LPNH website states: The results of this Presidential Preference Primary will not bind 2020 LP Convention delegate votes in any way, it will inform delegates of the body’s preferences. LP National Bylaws prohibit the binding of delegate votes to a choice.”

So the voting of Vermin Supreme was a statement of preference, but it does not bind the delegates when they vote at the national convention on May 21-25, 2020 in Austin, Texas.

Continued - Yes, Vermin Supreme Won the New Hampshire Libertarian Party Primary

Heh heh. I've never ben a fan of the big L Libertarian party. But it is humorous.

Anyway....

As the LPNH website states: The results of this Presidential Preference Primary will not bind 2020 LP Convention delegate votes in any way, it will inform delegates of the body’s preferences. LP National Bylaws prohibit the binding of delegate votes to a choice.”

So the voting of Vermin Supreme was a statement of preference, but it does not bind the delegates when they vote at the national convention on May 21-25, 2020 in Austin, Texas.

Bring on them ponies!!

Libertarians are worried this will tarnish their reputation?

Ha. . . like Republicans ever cared.

That is the point. The whole system is a joke, it doesn't CARE what voters think. DUH!

screen-shot-2020-01-11-at-11.07.42-pm.jpg

"Tarnish respectable politics"

Did this guy watch that absurd Russia-gate bullshit? Or the whole Impeachment facade? What about "climate change." There is no such thing anymore as "respectable politics."

:auiqs.jpg:

There is more reality on a reality TEE VEE show.

Ponies FOR ALL!

Anyway....

Bring on them ponies!!

. . . still more realistic than Hillary or Trump.

Anyway....

AND he has a rubber boot ON HIS HEAD. Hilarious!

I found out who the competition is. . . or at least some of it. . . :dunno:

fetchimage

I just might vote for this guy!

Shit all of us should vote for him for more entertainment and which both Major Political Parties shit a damn brick!

Could you imagine Democrats screaming no damn way their State Electoral College will vote for this guy?

Forum List

Back