Verdict reached in Smollett hate hoax trial

the only racist peple are the blacks are fake blm. everyone else is sick of their shit.
Yes some black's are racist, just like some white's are racist, and "All Lives Matter's" is my opinion of the lives mattering thing. Never should be determined by a skin color, but some black's undoubtedly feel targeted or they are being led to believe they are being targeted per the "FAKE MEDIA" constant barrage of lies, otherwise who had pulled off the lying bull crap they did in the Smollett hoax run up.

Was watching a Tucker Carlson video, and it was recapping the lies that were told by the media and celebrities on the matter, and it was really pathetic.

Yes some black's are racist, just like some white's are racist, and "All Lives Matter's" is my opinion of the lives mattering thing. Never should be determined by a skin color, but some black's undoubtedly feel targeted or they are being led to believe they are being targeted per the "FAKE MEDIA" constant barrage of lies, otherwise who had pulled off the lying bull crap they did in the Smollett hoax run up.

Was watching a Tucker Carlson video, and it was recapping the lies that were told by the media and celebrities on the matter, and it was really pathetic.

we put celebrites to high on a pedistal. they are not worth it. they live on aother plasnet from the regular person.

we put celebrites to high on a pedistal. they are not worth it. they live on aother plasnet from the regular person.
I've sure lost respect for a lot of them, and sadly for those I had truly enjoyed their talent's over the years. Sad they were led into revealing their warped politics, and worse began attacking their fans with their warped ideologies and thinking.

What's really amazing is how talented they are, but then to just flip and be the most ignorant nut job's on the planet.

I've sure lost respect for a lot of them, and sadly for those I had truly enjoyed their talent's over the years. Sad they were led into revealing their warped politics, and worse began attacking their fans with their warped ideologies and thinking.

What's really amazing is how talented they are, but then to just flip and be the most ignorant nut job's on the planet.
true i cant beleive i ever liked anyone of them.

Just goes to show the lies the likes of Twitter and Facebook allow to be posted.
You would think that these platforms would have ways of challenging anyone that uses the platforms in order to defame or slander another, otherwise if it is reported or spotted that the platforms are being used in such a way. They know that the platforms are being used in that way, but they just allow it to go on.

Now political platforms are designed for political debate, and therefore everyone understands why they get on a political platform, and how heated political debates can get, so no one is confused or fooled by what they are participating in when they join a political discussion. Also they are allowed to face their political rival's with an equal opportunity to fight back.

Platforms like Facebook and others were designed and marketed as places where family and friend's can come together, share good times, photos, and do other things like buy and sell goods to one another, and even meet new "FRIENDS", but not meet wolves in sheep's clothing or stalker's etc. Facebook and other platforms have a duty to cancel accounts that are being used to bully, defame, stalk, and deceive others.

Political platforms are different, because nobody is under an illusion that they are there to be anyone's friend, and debates on the issues can become heated, and mud slinging gets to flying, but at the end of the day everyone accepts the fact that they are willingly participating on a political platform that doesn't give the illusion that you are at your local church or family dinner when participating.

Big difference.

The same with celebrities, where as they tried to mix politics with their career's, and made a huge mistake in doing so, because they betrayed their fans that support them as actors, and not as political hacks carrying the water for a political party, and especially one that is a very unpopular one to the masses.

Just me two cents worth.

You would think that these platforms would have ways of challenging anyone that uses the platforms in order to defame or slander another, otherwise if it is reported or spotted that the platforms are being used in such a way. They know that the platforms are being used in that way, but they just allow it to go on.

Now political platforms are designed for political debate, and therefore everyone understands why they get on a political platform, and how heated political debates can get, so no one is confused or fooled by what they are participating in when they join a political discussion. Also they are allowed to face their political rival's with an equal opportunity to fight back.

Platforms like Facebook and others were designed and marketed as places where family and friend's can come together, share good times, photos, and do other things like buy and sell goods to one another, and even meet new "FRIENDS", but not meet wolves in sheep's clothing or stalker's etc. Facebook and other platforms have a duty to cancel accounts that are being used to bully, defame, stalk, and deceive others.

Political platforms are different, because nobody is under an illusion that they are there to be anyone's friend, and debates on the issues can become heated, and mud slinging gets to flying, but at the end of the day everyone accepts the fact that they are willingly participating on a political platform that doesn't give the illusion that you are at your local church or family dinner when participating.

Big difference.

The same with celebrities, where as they tried to mix politics with their career's, and made a huge mistake in doing so, because they betrayed their fans that support them as actors, and not as political hacks carrying the water for a political party, and especially one that is a very unpopular one to the masses.

Just me two cents worth.
Religion and Politics divide people, plus, the big push by Twitter and Facebook is that it wishes to have a squeaky clean truth image. So now Twitter knows the truth about Jussie, so, shouldn't it delete the Tweets that are lies, like Kamala Harris's?

Religion and Politics divide people, plus, the big push by Twitter and Facebook is that it wishes to have a squeaky clean truth image. So now Twitter knows the truth about Jussie, so, shouldn't it delete the Tweets that are lies, like Kamala Harris's?
They're to political now, and it's rotting their market shares away, but for some reason they're leadership's think that the political wins will eventually insulate their market and their member's through political power... These are folks who think that politics and social platforms are somehow joined together these days (inseparable). It shouldn't be that way, and the platforms should stay in their lane instead of trusting in corrupt politics to carry them through.

Political leader's undoubtedly have nodded to these platform leader's that if you become political, and therefore fight to keep us in power, and to otherwise use your platforms in these ways, then rewards will come in many different ways for you.

Otherwise the new breed of political leaders have signaled to groups and to these platforms that if they follow along, and use their platforms to be a catalyst in politics or to maybe groom their flock into understanding how important politics or political power is for them, then they have sold out their member's, and their brand's to government. Not good. Many are angry as hell, and they are wanting options big time.

Chick-fil-A came under serious attack for it's religious model that most agreed with or had no problem with, and now it's one of the most prosperous companies in the South East. It's amazing what it done for them when they stood up for what's right.

They're to political now, and it's rotting their market shares away, but for some reason they're leadership's think that the political wins will eventually insulate their market and their member's through political power... These are folks who think that politics and social platforms are somehow joined together these days (inseparable). It shouldn't be that way, and the platforms should stay in their lane instead of trusting in corrupt politics to carry them through.

Political leader's undoubtedly have nodded to these platform leader's that if you become political, and therefore fight to keep us in power, and to otherwise use your platforms in these ways, then rewards will come in many different ways for you.

Otherwise the new breed of political leaders have signaled to groups and to these platforms that if they follow along, and use their platforms to be a catalyst in politics or to maybe groom their flock into understanding how important politics or political power is for them, then they have sold out their member's, and their brand's to government. Not good. Many are angry as hell, and they are wanting options big time.

Chick-fil-A came under serious attack for it's religious model that most agreed with or had no problem with, and now it's one of the most prosperous companies in the South East. It's amazing what it done for them when they stood up for what's right.
I quit Facebook, for two reasons. I like psychology so I do a lot of reading on that subject, psychology doesn't like social media platforms. Secondly, it was becoming overwhelmed with politics, directly and indirectly. You could also see estrangement (deleting friends) causing issues and problems. So I bailed out before Facebook could impact on me negatively.

I have never been on Twitter.

And unless I read about it on a forum, I am immune from the news, I do not watch TV or buy newspapers. I also miss out when new pubs/restaurants open because more and more businesses use Facebook as their platform, saves them paying for a web site. It just means, they don't get my business because I don't know about them.

So imo (and certain psychologists), Twitter and Facebook are not healthy platforms to be on, and as we've just witnessed, they were used to spread racist lies against whites, but, because they're against whites, Twitter will be happy to leave such posts up.

article-10076-1.jpg

CHICAGO, IL—People are protesting in the streets today after human rights groups revealed Jussie Smollett will be forced to share a jail cell with his racist attackers.

"This is an outrage!" said Reverend Jesse Jackson. "Not only was Mr. Smollett attacked by hateful racist bigots who want to tear our country apart, but now he has to share a jail cell with them? This is cruel and unusual punishment. This is the kind of thing that happens in our white supremacist country. Send me money!"

I quit Facebook, for two reasons. I like psychology so I do a lot of reading on that subject, psychology doesn't like social media platforms. Secondly, it was becoming overwhelmed with politics, directly and indirectly. You could also see estrangement (deleting friends) causing issues and problems. So I bailed out before Facebook could impact on me negatively.

I have never been on Twitter.

And unless I read about it on a forum, I am immune from the news, I do not watch TV or buy newspapers. I also miss out when new pubs/restaurants open because more and more businesses use Facebook as their platform, saves them paying for a web site. It just means, they don't get my business because I don't know about them.

So imo (and certain psychologists), Twitter and Facebook are not healthy platforms to be on, and as we've just witnessed, they were used to spread racist lies against whites, but, because they're against whites, Twitter will be happy to leave such posts up.
Yep, and better yet they should have kept up strict guidelines to follow, and then the enforcement of those guidelines, but I think that the ownership or management gets off on the drama, and gets off on the evilness that engulfs these platforms, therefore they sit back and enjoy the shows. They definitely aren't A-political, and therefore they've proven to take sides by ripping some post down while leaving other's up, otherwise that violate their supposed rules is what I have seen explained in these links and shows.

Forum List

Back