Venezuelan American Latina Maryland Democrat claps back with pride after having her accent mocked

lol yes that's what we need now, Venezulans who are proud of their govt. running ours. I guess she didn't feel like using her 'expertise' helping her beloved country and raced to the U.S. to hide.

Trumpism brings out the worst in people.

It does indeed bring out the worst in commies and kiddie rapers and other Democrats, since they have to expose what they really are to daylight, low life criminally insane totalitarian sociopathic vermin,

It's got nothing to do with Trump, and it's got nothing to do with immigration policy. Americans who forget what America is, need to have their faces ground into the floor for a few minutes every time they do something stupid and childish like this regardless of what party they claim to support.

It's got nothing to do with Trump, and it's got nothing to do with immigration policy. Americans who forget what America is, need to have their faces ground into the floor for a few minutes every time they do something stupid and childish like this regardless of what party they claim to support.
I have seldom seen a more meaningless post.

You don't read your own?

You don't read your own?
I do indeed. But they are no where near or stupid as insipid as yours. You are not great strides over Sealybob or whatever the fuck his name is.

Last edited:
She’s an immigrant so I can understand the accent. If she has any American born children and she perpetuates the accent with THEM, then I would have a problem.

You don't read your own?
I do indeed. But they are no where near or stupid as insipid as yours. ...

I'm happy to compare.

You don't read your own?
I do indeed. But they are no where near or stupid as insipid as yours. ...

I'm happy to compare.
Compare is a transitive verb, It needs an object,

Forum List

Back