Vegas Shooter was a Muzzie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paddock's bio is readily available. Are you referencing LE or ISIL?

The guy is apparently not a "Muslim," convert or otherwise.
The sheriff said a check of federal and state databases showed Paddock was not on law enforcement authorities' radar before the bloodbath.

Aaron Rouse, the FBI agent in charge in Las Vegas, said investigators saw no immediate evidence connecting it to an international terror organization, despite a claim of responsibility from the Islamic State group.
So why did ISIS make that claim?
Are they known for falsely claiming responsibility?
They lie?
If there was a tie to ISIS or another terrorist group, I do not believe the FBI or LE would hide it. They've taken egg on the face in the past when they knew the guy and let him off the hook. I don't think they're lying to us now.
Im not calling them liars. But how long have they had to actually dig into this guy?
What if the connection lies with that woman? There are still so many questions.
And the reason i asked if ISIS has ever lied about responsibility before is, i have never known of them to do it. Im not putting it beneath them though lol
But something like that would extremely hurt their credibility.
Neither have I tbh. I do wonder though weather or not we would even really know when they lie to take credit. It is not as though that would be something that the news would focus on in a general sense.
Another good point. Also, alot of their claims are for incidents in other countries..
True. Seems there is a lot of competing information at this juncture. For instance, your post 221 and Peach post 222 seem to be directly at odds.

I am more inclined to see what the feds come out with over the next few days. Had he been an ISIS terrorist I would have expected at least a Facebook post or a tweet backing that up but thus far (and it is VERY early) nothing yet.

I have to concede that it is a distinct possibility but I am not yet willing to run with such a claim without and proof. It is rather interesting the number of people here that are though...

Las Vegas: Daesh claims the shooting that left 58 dead
It was via its propaganda propagande habituel Amaq that the terrorist organization claimed responsibility for the attack that took place on the night of 1 to 2 October. They evokes a killer "converted to Islam for a few months".

Even if the EI does not claim opportunism, here are several elements sowing the doubt. Amaq said in his statement that the "soldier" had "converted to Islam several months ago". Above all, the shooter was found dead at his hotel room by the police after the attack, thus suggesting suicide. Thus, an Internet user who observes terrorism issues recalls that suicide "does not correspond to the mode of operation of the IE", which will prefer the suicide attack......

Las Vegas : Daesh revendique la fusillade qui a fait 58 morts

You want a conspiracy theory? lol, Okay.

What was the main story in the news before this hit?

Puerto Rico

What was the main angle to that story?

Trump's botched handling of the crisis.

Where is that story now?

Virtually disappeared from the news.

Who benefits from the disappearance of a story making Trump look bad?

You want a conspiracy theory? lol, Okay.

What was the main story in the news before this hit?

Puerto Rico

What was the main angle to that story?

Trump's botched handling of the crisis.

Where is that story now?

Virtually disappeared from the news.

Who benefits from the disappearance of a story making Trump look bad?
Awwww is yer vag still sappy fer all those pooooooooooor brown people? What....58 dead white people just dont match up?

Converted months ago. Islamic state takes credit.
Thanks for posting bullshit. While it may be true ISIS claimed responsibility, there’s no evidence other than such a potential claim that they were actually involved.

Police identified the gunman as Stephen Paddock, 64, but have no information yet about his motive; Two senior U.S. officials have discounted a claim of responsibility by Islamic State.

Las Vegas shooting

No need to jump the shark, we'll find out more about this guy as time passes. The FBI and ATF will trace those guns back to where he got 'em, and they'll be looking at anything they can find on his computer(s), social network, emails, etc. And then there's that girlfriend who is conveniently in the Phillipines when this goes down. We'll see what turns up, something will sooner or later.

In the midst of the chaos, confusion, damage, and death, while the media is scrambling to 'scoop' their competition, news will be flying out. The media has already proven the lack of concern for verifying everything before putting it out, so - as we have seen many times in previous cases - a lot of bogus information will come out.

Everything about events like this being reported should be 'taken with a grain of salt' for the 1st 48 hours...IMO.

Who would have thought that you would be a voice of reason?

Good post.

Pfft ... Lately the '48 hours' doesn't seem to have made a difference in whether or not the news reported should be taken with a grain of salt ... :thup:

DLJQRiMX0AAFVcX.jpg

and suddenly everyone who's watched Lethal Weapon movies is an expert on guns
That picture of the guy from TN you posted a while ago.. the girl in that pic is a daughter of a doctor not too far from me. He worked on my friend a few years ago.
He saved her life. He shielded her from gunfire.
Amazing man!
HEARTBREAKING: Husband Heroically Saves Wife During Vegas Shooting, Loses His Life

DLJQRiMX0AAFVcX.jpg

and suddenly everyone who's watched Lethal Weapon movies is an expert on guns
That picture of the guy from TN you posted a while ago.. the girl in that pic is a daughter of a doctor not too far from me. He worked on my friend a few years ago.
He saved her life. He shielded her from gunfire.
Amazing man!
HEARTBREAKING: Husband Heroically Saves Wife During Vegas Shooting, Loses His Life
Thats the one..
She had her a good one. She has my sympathies.

Converted months ago. Islamic state takes credit.

Do you get off fabricating the truth?
How did he do that? Its all over the internet.

Not the internet I have read this morning, no menton about muslim. In fact what I've read is no religious or party affiliations. But all you guys go right ahead. Probably the same ones that were at the big meeting in the Cumberland national park over the weekend.
Yea, his brother said that. But ISIS DID take responsibility for it. Its everywhere. Being reported by the MSM, not just small outlets.
Whether that is truth is a different story. But dont call pupps a liar. Because THAT would be a lie.

Even the authorities said Isis doesn't typically take responsibility so soon after an event. He sure doesnt fit the muslim profile.

The FBI said there was no connections.

[
No need to jump the shark, we'll find out more about this guy as time passes. The FBI and ATF will trace those guns back to where he got 'em, and they'll be looking at anything they can find on his computer(s), social network, emails, etc. And then there's that girlfriend who is conveniently in the Phillipines when this goes down. We'll see what turns up, something will sooner or later.

This mass shooting is unique in its kind a shooting from a building, a white that shoots white and ISIS who claims the attack, Daesh always claims their attack otherwise it is seen as a sign of weakness.
And his brother who does not understand the act of his brother and that everything went well for is brother. It is to not understand anything

Do you get off fabricating the truth?
How did he do that? Its all over the internet.

Not the internet I have read this morning, no menton about muslim. In fact what I've read is no religious or party affiliations. But all you guys go right ahead. Probably the same ones that were at the big meeting in the Cumberland national park over the weekend.
Yea, his brother said that. But ISIS DID take responsibility for it. Its everywhere. Being reported by the MSM, not just small outlets.
Whether that is truth is a different story. But dont call pupps a liar. Because THAT would be a lie.

Even the authorities said Isis doesn't typically take responsibility so soon after an event. He sure doesnt fit the muslim profile.
My point was, that ISIS took responsibility for it. Thats it.

I did see that on a couple off sites but FBI said no. If they truly took credit doesn't it make you wonder how many others they took credit for just to scare people and they really had nothing to do with it? Don't get me wrong ISIS needs to be destroyed but they are idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back