Vegas Cop Shot In Head

Those "peaceful protesting Democrats". You own all this bullshit, libtardos.

"What the local sheriff says were two protest-related shootings in Las Vegas Monday night left a Las Vegas police officer on life support and resulted in the death of a suspect at another scene.

Metropolitan Police Department Sheriff Joe Lombardo told reporters in an overnight briefing that the demonstrations "led to" both indcidents."

I feel its retarded to expect peaceful protests against consistent systemic violence towards a group. Too bad the guy got shot (or maybe good a thing he got shot according to his deeds) but its just retarded that people actually have the nerve to expect someone to keep turning the other cheek when they are getting killed and the system is openly doing everything they can to protect and honor the killers. Fuck all you slimy bastards that turn a blind eye to the violence wreaked on the Black and brown communities and then whine like bitches when a cop catches a bullet.

Maybe if y'all stopped your 'consistent systematic violence' in every inner city in this nation every single day in America, you wouldn't be getting treated like shit by every police force in this nation.
Yall started your consistent systematic violence first. We didnt migrate to this bitch willingly. Your violence was brought to us and extended to us once we got here.

Last time I looked, you're free to leave.

"What the local sheriff says were two protest-related shootings in Las Vegas Monday night left a Las Vegas police officer on life support and resulted in the death of a suspect at another scene.

Metropolitan Police Department Sheriff Joe Lombardo told reporters in an overnight briefing that the demonstrations "led to" both indcidents."

I feel its retarded to expect peaceful protests against consistent systemic violence towards a group. Too bad the guy got shot (or maybe good a thing he got shot according to his deeds) but its just retarded that people actually have the nerve to expect someone to keep turning the other cheek when they are getting killed and the system is openly doing everything they can to protect and honor the killers. Fuck all you slimy bastards that turn a blind eye to the violence wreaked on the Black and brown communities and then whine like bitches when a cop catches a bullet.

Maybe if y'all stopped your 'consistent systematic violence' in every inner city in this nation every single day in America, you wouldn't be getting treated like shit by every police force in this nation.
Yall started your consistent systematic violence first. We didnt migrate to this bitch willingly. Your violence was brought to us and extended to us once we got here.

Last time I looked I said I was going to stay and cause you indigestion.

God damn you blacks with your damn marginally financially low level crimes takin' over every damn city in these Gawd Blessed United States of Fuckin' A! Ebonics and all that hippity hop rap music has totally ruined everything, bro. Everything! Good job. Thanks for ruining the trending culture of sick Christian Rap. You just have to take everything from us. Well, you know you're all poor and live in bad neighborhoods with gangs and no access to the Goop channel because you didn't buy big enough bootstraps, and that's a shame. But, it's not my problem, bud. So, Stop resisting and stop your violence! We won't hit you as hard if you stop resisting. We swear. You can trust us.

:auiqs.jpg: You crackers are something else.

Don't bother, I'll be leaving, you can set around and continue your whining. Thing is, you have an entire political party backing your whining, and literally the entire media around the world.
You guys have a privilege that not a one of us have. It doesn't matter what you do, what you say, you have half the world with their noses firmly up your ass. You can literally get away with anything today, and you'll never have to worry about being challenged.
Black thugs can beat up an old white woman, and you'll be excused because your great great great great grandfather was a slave.
Must be nice to have such a golden parachute that you've been gien off the backs of the white working class, and your ancestors that actually did the work for you.
Enjoy mutha fucka.

Oh, and why don't you go ask one of these Tom's for a blow job, I'm sure they can't wait to have your dick in their mouths.

Don't bother, I'll be leaving, you can set around and continue your whining. Thing is, you have an entire political party backing your whining, and literally the entire media around the world.
You guys have a privilege that not a one of us have. It doesn't matter what you do, what you say, you have half the world with their noses firmly up your ass. You can literally get away with anything today, and you'll never have to worry about being challenged.
Black thugs can beat up an old white woman, and you'll be excused because your great great great great grandfather was a slave.
Must be nice to have such a golden parachute that you've been gien off the backs of the white working class, and your ancestors that actually did the work for you.
Enjoy mutha fucka.
Its sad when white boys like you whine about how oppressed white boys are. Sorry white boys dont get to rape Black women and children anymore and get away with it. Sorry you have to compete with Black men for the affections of white women. Sorry you cant compete with a Black man unless you have systemic racist structure in place to guarantee you victory. Sorry you dont have to worry about a cop abducting you and bashing your head in and then claiming you were resisting.

Damn yall some whiny little bitches.

Almost nobody in this country was defending what Derek Chauvin did and instead of banding together and honoring George Floyd's death to bring about change

I'm with you on everything else you said. But this part got my attention.

What change, exactly?

Enjoy mutha fucka.
Its sad when white boys like you whine about how oppressed white boys are. Sorry white boys dont get to rape Black women and children anymore and get away with it. Sorry you have to compete with Black men for the affections of white women. Sorry you cant compete with a Black man unless you have systemic racist structure in place to guarantee you victory. Sorry you dont have to worry about a cop abducting you and bashing your head in and then claiming you were resisting.

Damn yall some whiny little bitches.
You're just pissed because when one of us does date or marry a black woman, she treats us better than she does any black guys.

Latest update:

“Shay is out of surgery, to repair his jaw, and is awake. He is still in critical condition, but is getting the best medical care possible.

He is also off the ventilator and breathing on his own!”

Forum List

Back