Vegan mother is found guilty over death of 18-month-old son who weighed just 17lb when he died

vegans can't get B-12 unless they eat rotting corpses

Stop! You're making me hungry!

Zombie-Eating-The-Walking-Dead.jpg

Most of the stories like this leave out crucial information like the mental health and substance abuse of the parents. Count on Media Matters to single out only Red states for this stuff.

Most of the stories like this leave out crucial information like the mental health and substance abuse of the parents. Count on Media Matters to single out only Red states for this stuff.

Yeah, I thought from the start that there's probably more to the story than we've been told. There are tons of plantbased eaters who have perfectly healthy and happy kids. But of course that won't stop emotional people who look for reasons to justify their preexisting view from running with it for their own purposes.

but I understand you'll continue to pretend it's all one parties fault.

Why would you think that with all of the bashing I've been given the GOP? They are the one sure party that if there is any way possible this Fall will snatch comparative defeat from the jaws of victory. Problem is that these two parties monopolize the entire system and of the two for Trump, he really had no choice other than to belong to and depend on the Republicans.

The definition of murder is the INTENTIONAL taking of an innocent human life. This is not "murder."

Be careful what you approve of. Soon, not giving your child the covid vaccine, and if the child dies, you will be likewise chsrged
Could be. Have you ever heard of depraved heart murder? How about negligent manslaughter? No intentional acts are necessary.

You offer nothing, you say nothing you are NOTHING.
Let me tell you something, boy. Firstly, I don't care about the topical content.

But...this personal attack here I do take a bit of issue with, particularly given your tenor in doing so. Tommy, you just never know who you're speaking with online. I, on the other hand, do know who you're speaking with in this instance. You're talking to someone who has traveled the world, feeding the poor. Building them homes. Influencing their lives. You're talking to someone who has done (as in DO..as in action) more for the cause of liberty than you could ever understand. More than you would ever have the courage to even attempt. You're talking to someone who has been involved with some of the largest fundraising efforts in modern political history. People who raise millions of dollars on a whim. Record setters who set the standard in the modern era. You're talking to someone who has been involved with efforts, many of which have been successful, to get people elected to local office in all fifty states. Notwithstanding citizens' initiatives and other similar endeavors. Filling buildings from one coast to the other. Sht like that. You're talking to someone who has been involved in some of the most effective (and humorous at times) political shenanigans in modern history. You're talking to someone who's probably on lists that would scare the ever living shit out of someone like you to even contemplate. Youre talking to a web developer with a worldwide clientele. That's what leaders do. That's what doers do.

I know that's who you're talking with, because me and buttercup go way, way back. Hell, we've sent blimps up the coast with less hot air than you, Tommy.

Now. Placing that aside. You're a talker Tommy. And not a very bright one. It seems to me, given the repugnance of your dialogue here, that the best you have to offer is to maybe try to bully her into submitting to those sorts of sociopathic tactics. That wasn't a very nice thing to say. You, sunsettommy, whose greatest achievment has been a few thousand web forum posts on a few random holes in the wall, which you constantly remind everyone of, where nothing at all of any value gets accomplished, have the nerve to call someone else nothing? The way you come off, it's clear that you see your greatest contribution to the world as being how many posts you can put up. Web boards are your life. And you're still holding grudges from 15 years ago because other boards gave you the silent boot for too much ass kissing. That's pathetic.

Anyway. I just wanted to say that. As I said, I don't care about the topical content. I couldn't give a damn what people eat. Everybody has their own personal pet issues. That's none of my business. But that was a rather over-the-top personal attack on someone you know absolutely nothing about. That's not what men do. To carry yourself in that way renders you more of a detriment and very poor representative for whatever cause you think you're representing rather than an asset.

Especially toward someone whose shoes you couldn't even spit shine, much less walk in.

Alright, then. That's all I have to say about that. Proceed...

Last edited:
You're talking strictly Sapiens NOW and not allowing consideration for his earlier kin.
That doesn’t alter the fact we developed as omnivores. And it makes sense. Eating and processing a lot of plant materials takes an enormous amount of energy for comparable return. A lot of the animals energy, body and time is turned towards digestion. Ruminants and others like rabbits have very specialized systems to ferment vegetation, to bring it back to further break it down. We lack all that. Obligate carnivores, at the opposite extreme have much shorter GI tracts, and spend a lot less time eating, as meat provides a much more concentrated source of nutrition that is easier to break down. Compare to a horse, that spends most of the day grazing and a leopard that may kill once every couple days.

And even if you look at our earliest known cultures, Ice Age man, pre-agrarian, we were Hunter-gatherers. What really opened the door for us to exploit a lot more plant and animal resources was fire and cooking, which rendered the nutrition in many foods more accessible.

Another thing I read was evolving towards eating more meat allowed our species to direct more energy towards the brain and less towards the gut which in herbivore takes up a lot body mass and energy. Eating meat is also what allowed humanity to expand and survive in areas hostile to agriculture such as the far north.

All that however does not mean we are carnivores or that we don’t consume too much meat and practice abusive animal husbandry practices to produce. We do, and it would be better for us to make it a smaller part of our overall diet. I’m moving towards less and less meat, but can’t do vegan…love eggs and cheese too much and not a fan of soy.

You don't die from malnutrition from just eating fruit, fruit is good for you. There was something very wrong with these people's heads.
Yeah, lots of people live perfectly fine on a vegan diet.

You can hardly convict parents of injury to a child based on a diet choice.

There is WAY more to the story.

All that however does not mean we are carnivores or that we don’t consume too much meat and practice abusive animal husbandry practices to produce. We do, and it would be better for us to make it a smaller part of our overall diet.
Do you not see a contradiction between the above statement and this:
I’m moving towards less and less meat, but can’t do vegan…love eggs and cheese too much and not a fan of soy.
Production of eggs and cheese rely on "abusive animal husbandry practices."

We are built to eat other animals. Accept it.

Let me tell you something, boy. Firstly, I don't care about the topical content.

But...this personal attack here I do take a bit of issue with, particularly given your tenor in doing so. Tommy, you just never know who you're speaking with online. I, on the other hand, do know who you're speaking with in this instance. You're talking to someone who has traveled the world, feeding the poor. Building them homes. Influencing their lives. You're talking to someone who has done (as in DO..as in action) more for the cause of liberty than you could ever understand. More than you would ever have the courage to even attempt. You're talking to someone who has been involved with some of the largest fundraising efforts in modern political history. People who raise millions of dollars on a whim. Record setters who set the standard in the modern era. You're talking to someone who has been involved with efforts, many of which have been successful, to get people elected to local office in all fifty states. Notwithstanding citizens' initiatives and other similar endeavors. Filling buildings from one coast to the other. Sht like that. You're talking to someone who has been involved in some of the most effective (and humorous at times) political shenanigans in modern history. You're talking to someone who's probably on lists that would scare the ever living shit out of someone like you to even contemplate. Youre talking to a web developer with a worldwide clientele. That's what leaders do. That's what doers do.

I know that's who you're talking with, because me and buttercup go way, way back. Hell, we've sent blimps up the coast with less hot air than you, Tommy.

Now. Placing that aside. You're a talker Tommy. And not a very bright one. It seems to me, given the repugnance of your dialogue here, that the best you have to offer is to maybe try to bully her into submitting to those sorts of sociopathic tactics. That wasn't a very nice thing to say. You, sunsettommy, whose greatest achievment has been a few thousand web forum posts on a few random holes in the wall, which you constantly remind everyone of, where nothing at all of any value gets accomplished, have the nerve to call someone else nothing? The way you come off, it's clear that you see your greatest contribution to the world as being how many posts you can put up. Web boards are your life. And you're still holding grudges from 15 years ago because other boards gave you the silent boot for too much ass kissing. That's pathetic.

Anyway. I just wanted to say that. As I said, I don't care about the topical content. I couldn't give a damn what people eat. Everybody has their own personal pet issues. That's none of my business. But that was a rather over-the-top personal attack on someone you know absolutely nothing about. That's not what men do. To carry yourself in that way renders you more of a detriment and very poor representative for whatever cause you think you're representing rather than an asset.

Especially toward someone whose shoes you couldn't even spit shine, much less walk in.

Alright, then. That's all I have to say about that. Proceed...

Golly, you supported her ZERO counterpoints to numerous sources I posted.

That is funny.

Here is an example on how POOR her reply is to my well-articulated sourced reply,

First, I replied at POST 112 which she laughed at which contains a published science paper from PUB Med.

"It appears that YOU have weak eyes buttercup since I already agree that B 12 is SYNTHESIZED by Bacteria but to get it you have to consume meat.

From POST 86,

"Sigh, and the bacteria is found only in the MEAT which is why they recommend people eating some MEAT to get the needed Vitamin B 12."

then at POST 99,

PUB Med

"Vitamin B12 sources and microbial interaction​

Published online 2017 Dec 7.

Short abstract​

Vitamin B12 is synthesized only by certain bacteria and archaeon, but not by plants. The synthesized vitamin B12 is transferred and accumulates in animal tissues, which can occur in certain plant and mushroom species through microbial interaction. In particular, the meat and milk of herbivorous ruminant animals (e.g. cattle and sheep) are good sources of vitamin B12 for humans."

my last two posts to YOU specifically mentions BACTERIA as the source of Vitamin B 12 but to get it in your body you have to eat the meat that resides in sufficient quantity to meet the needs of the body.

You are a POOR reader because you reply too fast, slow down and read what I posted better."

===

Her counterpoint free reply at post 114:

No you don't, no matter how many times you ignorantly and arrogantly state otherwise.

I actually agreed with her and this what I get in reply. You defended it isn't smart of you to do that.

I posted from numerous sources which she ignores a sign that she isn't an honest debater and apparently you aren't either since you support it.

Good late morning to you.

Last edited:
Like I said, wait until they start throwing parents in jail for denying their kids the covid vaccine.

Allowing one's children to be injected with dangerous, experimental drugs that have already been proven to be both unsafe and ineffective, ought to be considered to be child abuse, and those who have any part in it belong in prison.

I suppose that it should be no surprise that one who advocates veganism would also advocate this Mengeleism.

Last edited:
Murder by malnutrition: Vegan mother is found guilty over death of 18-month-old son who weighed just 17lb when he died after being fed diet of only raw fruit and vegetables

By Jennifer Smith, Chief Reporter For Dailymail.Com
18:03 01 Jul 2022, updated 21:36 01 Jul 2022

Sheila O'Leary was convicted of first degree murder in the 2019 death of her son Ezra

Ezra stopped breathing as the result of malnutrition; his parents had been feeding him raw vegetables, fruit and breast milk

Sheila's husband Ryan has also been charged with murder and is awaiting trial

Both face life in prison after previously turning down plea deals that offered 30 year sentences

The pair have two older children who were severely malnourished, had yellow skin and rotting teeth

Another baby murdering moron believing and slurping up more steaming bullshit from left propaganda.

Leftists are all baby murdering losers.
It is amazing that the other two kids are even still here. Maybe now that their "parents" are in the hands of the authorities, a real mom and dad will take them in and feed them.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

P.S. I just checked and to answer my earlier question, a healthy weight for an 18-month-old infant is 23-24 pounds. If that woman cares so much about dieting, I am surprised that she even got pregnant once let alone three times.

Forum List

Back