Vegan mother is found guilty over death of 18-month-old son who weighed just 17lb when he died

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Murder by malnutrition: Vegan mother is found guilty over death of 18-month-old son who weighed just 17lb when he died after being fed diet of only raw fruit and vegetables

By Jennifer Smith, Chief Reporter For Dailymail.Com
18:03 01 Jul 2022, updated 21:36 01 Jul 2022

Sheila O'Leary was convicted of first degree murder in the 2019 death of her son Ezra

Ezra stopped breathing as the result of malnutrition; his parents had been feeding him raw vegetables, fruit and breast milk

Sheila's husband Ryan has also been charged with murder and is awaiting trial

Both face life in prison after previously turning down plea deals that offered 30 year sentences

The pair have two older children who were severely malnourished, had yellow skin and rotting teeth

Another baby murdering moron believing and slurping up more steaming bullshit from left propaganda.

Leftists are all baby murdering losers.

Life in prison seems right but I find it sad where someone picks out a story and tries to demonize an entire group of people over the bad actions of one.

It's lame and immature. I'd no more trust a person raising a child that does this than I would this woman.

Here we have Christian parents charged over the same thing. Should we condemn all Christians over this couple? Of course not.

Couple's baby died of malnutrition after they refused to get help 'due to religious reasons and fear of child services being called'

Murder by malnutrition: Vegan mother is found guilty over death of 18-month-old son who weighed just 17lb when he died after being fed diet of only raw fruit and vegetables

You don't die from malnutrition from just eating fruit, fruit is good for you. There was something very wrong with these people's heads.

I find it sad where someone picks out a story and tries to demonize an entire group of people over the bad actions of one.
You must mean like vilifying 100 million people just for supporting a popular president as all being brainwashed domestic terrorists and losers?

It's lame and immature.
You can say THAT again.

You must mean like vilifying 100 million people just for supporting a popular president as all being brainwashed domestic terrorists and losers?

You can say THAT again.

I'm on record noting that I understand people voting for Trump when the alternative was Hillary. I'm on record for not understanding why people vote to re-elect someone who turns out to be all about themselves.

I first noted this about Obama.

Fruit is good for you as part of a balanced diet. Veganism is a terrible diet.

Veganism isn't a diet, it's an ethical stance.

Technically, a person could eat nothing but Oreos every day and be "vegan" but that doesn't make that a "vegan diet," that would just be a fool not eating healthy food. A whole-food plant-based diet IS a very healthy diet, arguably the healthiest, as it's known for not only preventing disease but even reversing disease. There is ZERO need to eat dead bodies.

Technically, a person could eat nothing but Oreos every day and be "vegan" but that doesn't make that a "vegan diet," that would just be a fool not eating healthy food. A whole-food plant-based diet IS a very healthy diet, arguably the healthiest, as it's known for not only preventing disease but even reversing disease. There is ZERO need to eat dead bodies.
So far, evidence says veganism is the cause of dead bodies.

So far, evidence says veganism is the cause of dead bodies.

^ Ignorant BS.

Position of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
It is the position of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics that appropriately planned vegetarian, including vegan, diets are healthful, nutritionally adequate, and may provide health benefits for the prevention and treatment of certain diseases. These diets are appropriate for all stages of the life cycle, including pregnancy, lactation, infancy, childhood, adolescence, older adulthood, and for athletes. Plant-based diets are more environmentally sustainable than diets rich in animal products because they use fewer natural resources and are associated with much less environmental damage. Vegetarians and vegans are at reduced risk of certain health conditions, including ischemic heart disease, type 2 diabetes, hypertension, certain types of cancer, and obesity.​
The Mayo Clinic
A well-planned vegetarian diet (see context) can meet the needs of people of all ages, including children, teenagers, and pregnant or breast-feeding women. The key is to be aware of your nutritional needs so that you plan a diet that meets them.​
Harvard Medical School
Traditionally, research into vegetarianism focused mainly on potential nutritional deficiencies, but in recent years, the pendulum has swung the other way, and studies are confirming the health benefits of meat-free eating. Nowadays, plant-based eating is recognized as not only nutritionally sufficient but also as a way to reduce the risk for many chronic illnesses.
Dietitians of Canada
A healthy vegan diet can meet all your nutrient needs at any stage of life including when you are pregnant, breastfeeding or for older adults.​
British Dietetic Association
Well planned vegetarian diets (see context) can be nutritious and healthy. They are associated with lower risks of heart disease, high blood pressure, Type 2 diabetes, obesity, certain cancers and lower cholesterol levels. This could be because such diets are lower in saturated fat, contain fewer calories and more fiber and phytonutrients/phytochemicals (these can have protective properties) than non-vegetarian diets. (...) Well-planned vegetarian diets are appropriate for all stages of life and have many benefits.​
The British National Health Service
With good planning and an understanding of what makes up a healthy, balanced vegan diet, you can get all the nutrients your body needs.
The Dietitians Association of Australia
Vegan diets differ to other vegetarian diets in that no animal products are consumed or used. Despite these restrictions, with good planning it is still possible to obtain all the nutrients required for good health on a vegan diet.​

Fruit is good for you as part of a balanced diet. Veganism is a terrible diet.

Not really. Man as with gorillas and many big dinosaurs survived for millions of years eating nothing but berries, fruits, leaves, etc. There is nothing really in meat that one cannot get from a vegetable source. The main benefit to meat-eating is the energy DENSITY in that a little meat can go a long way in freeing up time for people to do other things than just gathering food.

Ohhhh I see the problem. You thing that veganism is the same as vegetarianism. Nope. Two different things. Veganism killed this poor child as it often does. All your articles are about vegetarianism.

I knew a vegetarian. His diet caused terrible gout. To him, as you pointed out, it was an ethical position and he accepted the gout as the price to pay,

By Jennifer Smith, Chief Reporter For Dailymail.Com
18:03 01 Jul 2022, updated 21:36 01 Jul 2022

Sheila O'Leary was convicted of first degree murder in the 2019 death of her son Ezra

Ezra stopped breathing as the result of malnutrition; his parents had been feeding him raw vegetables, fruit and breast milk

Sheila's husband Ryan has also been charged with murder and is awaiting trial

Both face life in prison after previously turning down plea deals that offered 30 year sentences

The pair have two older children who were severely malnourished, had yellow skin and rotting teeth

Another baby murdering moron believing and slurping up more steaming bullshit from left propaganda.

Leftists are all baby murdering losers.
The definition of murder is the INTENTIONAL taking of an innocent human life. This is not "murder."

Be careful what you approve of. Soon, not giving your child the covid vaccine, and if the child dies, you will be likewise chsrged

Ohhhh I see the problem. You thing that veganism is the same as vegetarianism. Nope. Two different things. Veganism killed this poor child as it often does. All your articles are about vegetarianism.

I knew a vegetarian. His diet caused terrible gout. To him, as you pointed out, it was an ethical position and he accepted the gout as the price to pay,

You really think I don't know the difference? I've been vegan for 6 years, and guess what? I never get sick anymore. I used to get sick just as much as the next person. Nowadays, even when people around me get sick, I just don't. :dunno:

Dairy is actually not healthy, contrary to what most people think. Dairy is linked to certain types of cancer and other health issues, and it is completely unnecessary. You've been hoodwinked by industries who are all about making money.

I'm on record for not understanding why people vote to re-elect someone who turns out to be all about themselves.

Trump IS a megalomaniac, for good reason as he has been moving and shaking the world all his life. Far better to have a braggart who brags about all the many great things he accomplished than this senile rectal pustule globalist 50 year do-nothing asshole literally WRECKING the nation out of some warped agenda to thrust a climate initiative onto the nation with no real means of replacing the 80% energy we rely on oil for.

Now the stupid fuck is dragging us into a war, one that could go NUCLEAR, as a means to deflect from his own actions.

NO FUCKING THANK YOU. You don't have to be a partisan all the time, sometimes it is better to just face REALITY. JOE BIDEN SUCKS DONKEY DICK.

Trump IS a megalomaniac, for good reason as he has been moving and shaking the world all his life. Far better to have a braggart who brags about all the many great things he accomplished than this senile rectal pustule globalist 50 year do-nothing asshole literally WRECKING the nation out of some warped agenda to thrust a climate initiative onto the nation with no real means of replacing the 80% energy we rely on oil for.

Now the stupid fuck is dragging us into a war, one that could go NUCLEAR, as a means to deflect from his own actions.

NO FUCKING THANK YOU. You don't have to be a partisan all the time, sometimes it is better to just face REALITY. JOE BIDEN SUCKS DONKEY DICK.

I dismiss that as a country we should have to choose between two terrible choices. But that is off topic and has been discussed many times.

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back