vB Image Host

jimnyc

Aug 28, 2003
New York
Since I can never seem to get any of you bastards to use my image hosting services, I have added a mod to the board to allow you to host your images without leaving here!

Across the top navigation bar you will now see an option called 'VB Image Host'. You can upload your pictures directly from the board and the appropriate code will be given to you. Everyone starts off with the ability to host 50 pictures, and I can increase this when I see how much usage it receives.

By default, your pictures can only be seen by yourself. You'll notice an option to allow all public to see your pictures if you go to 'My Images'.

If you click on 'View all users images' you will get a list of users who decided to make their pictures public, and you can then view what they have shared.

Let me know what you think, and any changes that may need to be made.

Enjoy!

jimnyc said:
Since I can never seem to get any of you bastards to use my image hosting services, I have added a mod to the board to allow you to host your images without leaving here!

Across the top navigation bar you will now see an option called 'VB Image Host'. You can upload your pictures directly from the board and the appropriate code will be given to you. Everyone starts off with the ability to host 50 pictures, and I can increase this when I see how much usage it receives.

By default, your pictures can only be seen by yourself. You'll notice an option to allow all public to see your pictures if you go to 'My Images'.

If you click on 'View all users images' you will get a list of users who decided to make their pictures public, and you can then view what they have shared.

Let me know what you think, and any changes that may need to be made.

Enjoy!

Hey now, I've been using your image hosting for months.

Mr. P said:
Hey now, I've been using your image hosting for months.

Thank you :)

I guess this option is cool for those that want to make their pics viewable to all, sort of like a USMB album of sorts.

Forum List

Back