Vax voids Life insurance?

"I'm getting sick and tired of people who are unvaccinated. I wish them to all die and also to bypass the hospitals. Die at home."--Penelope, Jan 18th 2022

I repeat that quote.

Josh Stirling: Dissecting Excess Death Data and How Insurance Industry’s Trillions Could Be Deployed​

You know this is France no? Who knows what their laws are

This would never fly in the USA. A vax is not suicide.........lololol

You can buy any life insurance policy and kill yourself and it will pay. But you have to wait 2 yrs and 1 day (Suicide Clause) to collect your money and enjoy it for the rest of your life

Claims are up by 40% and an increase in 10% is previously an unheard of annual jump .

Of course this unprecedented increase results from the Killer Shots .

Unless you are sticking with Aunt Mabel's Coincidence Theory or believe that the Life Insurance industry is run by scam artists .

Josh Stirling: Dissecting Excess Death Data and How Insurance Industry’s Trillions Could Be Deployed​

I have asked Penelope many times if she still stands by that quote. If not, I will remove it from my signature. Every time I ask her, she says she "stands by it".

Funny, the vaccinated and boosted are the ones requiring hospitalization now...

I can see where insurance companies are not covering this, because there was no previous precedence for it, so it's not in the wording of the insurance contracts.

But then again, it IS mass murder on a global scale. And if someones insurance covers homicide or manslaughter being the reason of death, then they should pay.

If the insurance companies are NOT corrupt and scam artists, then they will ban together and sue the government.
If they don't, then they ARE corrupt and scammers, as they are just going to be allowed to bilk MORE money out of customers.

If the insurance companies are NOT corrupt and scam artists, then they will ban together and sue the government.
If they don't, then they ARE corrupt and scammers, as they are just going to be allowed to bilk MORE money out of customers.
an apt sentiment Baron

yet they exist in a symbiosis of moral turpitude.....

~S~

According to the company, an experimental vaccination resulting in death is like suicide​

The insurance company justified the refusal of payment to the family by stating that the use of experimental medication or treatments, including Corona injections, is expressly excluded from the insurance contract. The family’s subsequent lawsuit against the insurance company has been unsuccessful. Life insurer refuses to cover vaccine death | Free West Media

Something to keep an eye on here. Have there been any officially recognized deaths by vaccine in US, by that I mean listed as causal on death certs
From your article:

This case has not yet been reported in France ‘s mainstream media. The case was published by the family’s lawyer, Carlo Alberto Brusa, on social media. Unfortunately, no sources or court records are given, which is why the authenticity of the report cannot currently be verified although there have been other warnings regarding the risk associated with the jabs recognized by insurers. In the US, the American Council of Life Insurers (ACLI) has denied reports of non-payment.

From your article:

This case has not yet been reported in France ‘s mainstream media. The case was published by the family’s lawyer, Carlo Alberto Brusa, on social media. Unfortunately, no sources or court records are given, which is why the authenticity of the report cannot currently be verified although there have been other warnings regarding the risk associated with the jabs recognized by insurers. In the US, the American Council of Life Insurers (ACLI) has denied reports of non-payment.

According to the company, an experimental vaccination resulting in death is like suicide​

The insurance company justified the refusal of payment to the family by stating that the use of experimental medication or treatments, including Corona injections, is expressly excluded from the insurance contract. The family’s subsequent lawsuit against the insurance company has been unsuccessful. Life insurer refuses to cover vaccine death | Free West Media

Something to keep an eye on here. Have there been any officially recognized deaths by vaccine in US, by that I mean listed as causal on death certs
Dates of vaccination should be demanded for all decedents.

I mean that, everything is going up.
Every time I ask her, she says she "stands by it".

1675449685457.png

1675449713165.png

This link will be two years old in another two weeks.

Anything a little more current now that we have dozens of people "suddenly dying," every week?
Doesn't matter I know for a fact all reputable companies in the U.S. pay the claims. You might get some of the smaller ones contest it in the contestability phase of 2 years but when all is said and done will pay.

New Topics

Forum List

Back