Vax voids Life insurance?

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014

According to the company, an experimental vaccination resulting in death is like suicide​

The insurance company justified the refusal of payment to the family by stating that the use of experimental medication or treatments, including Corona injections, is expressly excluded from the insurance contract. The family’s subsequent lawsuit against the insurance company has been unsuccessful. Life insurer refuses to cover vaccine death | Free West Media

Something to keep an eye on here. Have there been any officially recognized deaths by vaccine in US, by that I mean listed as causal on death certs

According to the company, an experimental vaccination resulting in death is like suicide​

The insurance company justified the refusal of payment to the family by stating that the use of experimental medication or treatments, including Corona injections, is expressly excluded from the insurance contract. The family’s subsequent lawsuit against the insurance company has been unsuccessful. Life insurer refuses to cover vaccine death | Free West Media

Something to keep an eye on here. Have there been any officially recognized deaths by vaccine in US, by that I mean listed as causal on death certs
You know this is France no? Who knows what their laws are

This would never fly in the USA. A vax is not suicide.........lololol

You can buy any life insurance policy and kill yourself and it will pay. But you have to wait 2 yrs and 1 day (Suicide Clause) to collect your money and enjoy it for the rest of your life

You can buy any life insurance policy and kill yourself and it will pay. But you have to wait 2 yrs and 1 day (Suicide Clause) to collect your money and enjoy it for the rest of your life
I know its France. ITs the experimental part the Court focused on. You dont think Life insurance Co's keep up on "industry" news

I know its France. ITs the experimental part the Court focused on. You dont think Life insurance Co's keep up on "industry" news
It hasn't happened yet and it won't. I'm sure this is a crap company anyway.I will see who they are and return

I've been a licensed professional since Reagan so you can rely on my info

It hasn't happened yet and it won't. I'm sure this is a crap company anyway.I will see who they are and return

I've been a licensed professional since Reagan so you can rely on my info
Whether its crappy or not the Court upheld it

The article never mentioned the insurance companies name which I found odd

I believe this is an internet rumor probably fueled by leftist crazies

I hope you accept the ACLI. If you don't there is no hope in fake newz

The article never mentioned the insurance companies name which I found odd

I believe this is an internet rumor probably fueled by leftist crazies

I hope you accept the ACLI. If you don't there is no hope in fake newz
That statement wasMarch of last yr...just as vaxxes were ramping up.

It may not be suicide, but it certainly is Russian Roulette!!!

That statement wasMarch of last yr...just as vaxxes were ramping up.

All cause mortality being up 40%???.All cause......What?

last post and here is how I see it

You: Google insurance expert experienced by one link

Me: Insurance professional since Reagan's first term

You: Legendary Wikpedia insurance expert

Me: Link from the ACLI saying it is nonsense

I'll let the other Goggle insurance professonials take over....lolol......Adios

All cause mortality being up 40%???.All cause......What?

last post and here is how I see it

You: Google insurance expert experienced by one link

Me: Insurance professional since Reagan's first term

You: Legendary Wikpedia insurance expert

Me: Link from the ACLI saying it is nonsense

I'll let the other Goggle insurance professonials take over....lolol......Adios
Never claimed to be an expert and expressed no position either way.....simply posited questions on an actual event.

Yes. Those of us who love living thousands of miles away from the edge are not at risk for voiding our life insurance.

Insurance company in France is categorizing death from Covid jabb side effects as suicide, and they have been backed up in court.

Although vaccination is recognized as the cause of death by doctors and the insurance company, it has refused to pay out. The reason is because the side effects of the Corona jabs are known and published. They argue that the deceased took part in an experiment at his own risk. Covid-19 in itself is not classed as a “critical illness”.

The insurance company justified the refusal of payment to the family by stating that the use of experimental medication or treatments, including Corona injections, is expressly excluded from the insurance contract. The family’s subsequent lawsuit against the insurance company has been unsuccessful.

The court allegedly justified its ruling as follows: “The side effects of the experimental vaccine are published and the deceased could not claim to have known nothing about it when he voluntarily took the vaccine. There is no law or mandate in France that compelled him to be vaccinated. Hence his death is essentially suicide.” Since suicide is not covered by the policy from the outset, the insurance refuses to budge.

Scandalous verdict: taking a fatal risk is legally suicide​

“The court recognizes the classification of the insurer who, in view of the announced side effects, including death, legally regards participation in the phase three experiment, whose proven harmlessness is not given, as voluntarily taking a fatal risk that is not covered by the contract and legally recognized as suicide. The family has appealed. However, the insurer’s defense is recognized as well-founded and contractually justified, as this publicly known fatal risk is legally considered suicide, since the customer has been notified and has agreed to voluntarily take the risk of death without being obliged or compelled to do so.”

I've been waiting to see how insurance companies will react to the realities of the effects of the jabbs moving forward, but I didn't see this one coming. Should scare a lot of people. Looking for more details on this one.

Insurance company in France is categorizing death from Covid jabb side effects as suicide, and they have been backed up in court.

I've been waiting to see how insurance companies will react to the realities of the effects of the jabbs moving forward, but I didn't see this one coming. Should scare a lot of people. Looking for more details on this one.

Iies.

The claim: Insurance companies deny life insurance payouts after people received COVID-19 vaccine​

More than 163 million people in the USA have received at least one dose of COVID-19 vaccine as of May 23, and that doesn’t jeopardize their life insurance policies.

Claims that life insurance companies deny life insurance coverage to people who received a vaccine popped up again in May, two months after an industry trade group sought to quash similar rumors that circulated on social media.

"I'm getting sick and tired of people who are unvaccinated. I wish them to all die and also to bypass the hospitals. Die at home."--Penelope, Jan 18th 2022

I repeat that quote.

The claim: Insurance companies deny life insurance payouts after people received COVID-19 vaccine​

More than 163 million people in the USA have received at least one dose of COVID-19 vaccine as of May 23, and that doesn’t jeopardize their life insurance policies.

Claims that life insurance companies deny life insurance coverage to people who received a vaccine popped up again in May, two months after an industry trade group sought to quash similar rumors that circulated on social media.

1644153950806.jpeg

Forum List

Back