Jan 29, 2022
Greeting
I ask if VATICAN is in the Bible,
GENERAL AUDIENCE
Paul VI Hall Assembly
POPE FRANCIS St. Peter's Square
he gave these words on Wednesday, 25 June 2014
what I try to do is to enlighten, the word ecumenical comes to mind

From Paul VI Hall Assembly, Today there is another group of pilgrims linked up with us in the Paul VI Hall; they are pilgrims suffering from illnesses.
With this weather, between the heat and the possibility of rain, it was more prudent that they stay there.
But they are linked with us via a maxi screen. And thus we are together at the same audience.
And today let us all pray especially for them, for their illnesses.
meaning outside Christian

Note: Pope Francis says we the Body of Christ have an illness because of our Christian belief in having a personal relationship with Holy Spirit and God

In the first catechesis on the Church, last Wednesday, we began with the initiative of God who wants to form a people to carry his blessing to all the nations of the earth.

He begins with Abraham and then, with great patience — and God has that; he has a great deal of that! — He prepares these people of the Old Covenant so that, in Jesus Christ, he will establish it as the sign and instrument of mankind’s communion with God and unity with one another (cf. Second Vatican Ecumenical Council, Constitution Lumen Gentium, n. 1). Today we would like to pause on the importance for a Christian to belong to these people.

We will speak about belonging to the Church. (Meaning The Parish)
The reader and a writer, I am a true Christian, how am I a true Christian? First I read the letter of POPE FRANCIS, in his own words.
By the letter of the law, written law, by scripture, in the language, put forth from time past to the very present time!
I comment on offensive words from VATICAN, Paul VI Hall General Assembly.

1 # We read. You are not isolated, and we mean you, are not Christians on an individual basis.

Each one on His or Her owns, not by any means, by the letter of the language! (Meaning by the letter of language, (VATICAN!) if I say by own chooses I am a true Christian it’s not by yours own to say I am).

VATICAN: Our Christian identity is to belong! We are Christians because we belong to the Church. (The Parish)

(Meaning, to belong solely under VATICAN Church, one Church under the earth, By the letter of the language! In one way of saying, not above Heaven)
Revelation 13:6 (And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

VATICAN:
It is like the last name: if the first name is “I am Christian”, the last name is “I belong to the Church”.
(Meaning I belong to a Church under the earth, not above)

VATICAN: It is so beautiful to observe how this belonging is also expressed in the name God gives to himself.
(Using the name and deity of God the Father, Abba)

VATICAN: In answer to Moses in that wonderful episode of the “burning bush”, he defines himself as the God of the fathers (cf. Ex 3:15).
(The Word does not just say I AM,” but to His adversary as well)

In Exodus 3:15-17 (NKJV) it states, Moreover God said to Moses, "Thus you shall say to the children of Israel: 'The LORD God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.

(I underline the quote they are referring to! But in the same matter, God continues to say,

This is My name forever, and this is My memorial to all generations.'

Exodus 3:16 Go and gather the elders of Israel together, and say to them, 'The LORD God of your

Exodus 3:17 fathers, the God of Abraham, of Isaac, and of Jacob, appeared to me, saying, "I have surely visited you and seen what is done to you in Egypt. Remember Egypt pass ………………………………............................................................

Note; VATICAN:
The Parish The Vatican is referred to as which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt

Revelation 11:8 (
And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

Cesar Bossier, did you find out why is he?

VATICAN:
He doesn’t say: I am the Omnipotent One..., no: I am the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.

My remark to this letter
This phrase: I am not! To density that is only the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob. This is not to identify He, not one true God, by showing God’s the New Covenant

Abram to Abraham means Father of Most High

Abraham's wife’s Sarai means princess the change Sarai to Sarah Mother of nations

Sarah gives name to their son Isaac meaning Laughter

Jacob to
Israel means The God that Strives, and Sup-planter means having power with God

Simon’s name means God has heard

Peter's name means the Rock

These names change to identify the one true God

VATICAN: They Identify that God Only Identify only God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.

We read in Genesis 17:1-5 When Abram was ninety-nine years old, the LORD appeared to Abram and said to him, "I am Almighty God; walk before Me and be blameless.
And I will make My covenant between Me and you, and will multiply you exceedingly."

Then Abram fell on his face, and God talked with him, saying:

"As for Me, behold, My covenant is with you, and you shall be a father of many nations.
No longer shall your name be called Abram, but your name shall be Abraham; for I have made you a father of many nations.

NOTE: I am

The Vatican Say:
He doesn’t say: I am the Omnipotent One, this is an insult to God of Israel, this where the word of blasphemy Vatican Words

VATICAN:
(The Reader: But God is Not the Father of Darkness, I quote scripture, by letter of the law.)

Note: Another Insult to God of light, saying God of Israel is a God of Darkness

VATICAN: In this way, He reveals himself as the God who made an alliance with our fathers and remains ever faithful to his pact and calls us to enter into this relationship that precedes us. God’s relationship with his people precedes us all, it comes from that time.
(Meaning the Saints on earth)

2# VATICAN:
In this sense, one’s thought goes in the first place, with gratitude, to those who went before us and who welcomed us into the Church.
No one becomes Christian on his or her own! Is that clear? No one becomes Christian by him- or herself.

Christians are not made in a laboratory.
A Christian is part of a people who come from afar.

The Church, The Parish
The Christian belongs to a people called the Church and this Church is what makes him or her Christian, on the day of Baptism, and then in the course of catechesis, and so on. But no one, no one becomes Christian on his or her own.

If we believe, if we know how to pray, if we acknowledge the Lord and can listen to his Word, if we feel him close to us and recognize him in our brothers and sisters, it is because others, before us, lived the faith and then transmitted it to us.

We have received the faith from our fathers, from our ancestors, and they have instructed us in it. If we think about it carefully, who knows how many beloved faces pass before our eyes at this moment: it could be the face of our parents who requested our Baptism; that of our grandparents or of some family member who taught us how to make the sign of the Cross and to recite our first prayers?

I always remember the face of the nun, who taught me the Catechism, but she always comes to mind — she is in Heaven for sure, because she was a holy woman — I always remember her and give thanks to God for this sister.

Or it could be the face of the parish priest, of another priest or a sister or a catechist, who transmitted the contents of the faith to us and helped us to grow as Christians... So, this is the Church: one great family, where we are welcomed and learn to live as believers and disciples of the Lord Jesus.

The Church, meaning not of the body Christ but the Parish only

We are able to live this journey not only because of others but together with others. In the Church there is no “do it yourself”, there are no “free agents”.

How many times did Pope Benedict “describe the Church as an ecclesial ‘we’”! At times one hears someone say: “I believe in God, I believe in Jesus, but I don’t care about the Church...”. How many times have we heard this? And this is not good.

There are those who believe they can maintain a personal, direct, and immediate relationship with Jesus Christ outside the communion and the mediation of the Church. These are dangerous and harmful temptations.

These are, as the great Paul VI said, absurd dichotomies. It is true that walking together is challenging, and at times can be tiring: it can happen that some brother or some sister creates difficulties, or shocks us... But the Lord entrusted his message of salvation to a few human beings, to us all, to a few witnesses; and it is in our brothers and in our sisters, with their gifts and limitations, that he comes to meet us and make himself known.

And this is what it means to belong to the Church. Remember this well: to be Christian means belonging to the Church.

The first name is “Christian”, the last name is “belonging to the Church”. (The Parish)

Dear friends, let us ask the Lord, through the intercession of the Virgin Mary, Mother of the Church, for the grace never to fall into the temptation of thinking we can make it without the others, that we can get along without the Church, that we can save ourselves on our own, of being Christians from the laboratory. On the contrary, you cannot love God without loving your brothers, you cannot love God outside of the Church; you cannot be in communion with God without being so in the Church, and we cannot be good Christians if we are not together with those who seek to follow the Lord Jesus, as one single people, one single body, and this is the Church. Thank you.

what are your thoughts? you can see this on the GENERAL AUDIENCE website

I think Catholics have awesome spaghetti or fried fish dinners, and they did a good job wiping out Middle Eastern Heretics during the Crusades. Except for the fact that they wiped out a lot of Jews too. That was uncool.

They're also active against abortion, which is a good thing.

That's all I got.

I think Catholics have awesome spaghetti or fried fish dinners, and they did a good job wiping out Middle Eastern Heretics during the Crusades. Except for the fact that they wiped out a lot of Jews too. That was uncool.

They're also active against abortion, which is a good thing.

That's all I got.
Ya, that way they continue to sacrifice more babies and wiped out more Jews Oh don't forget the other group of pilgrims linked up with them they are pilgrims suffering from illnesses.
Israel 16 .jpg

GettyImages-2992273.0.jpg

how many Christians and Jews that Putin has killed so far in Ukraine

Ukraine Russia War Casualties in 2022

BreakdownFatalitiesTime period
Casualties644 killed24–25 /02/ 2022
Civilians198 killed24–25 /02/ 2022
Civilians57 killed24–25 /02/ 2022
UAF, NGU, and volunteer forces40+ killed24 /02/ 2022
UAF, NGU, and volunteer forces137 killed24–25 /02/ 2022
Russian Armed Forces3,500 killed26 /02/ 2022
Civilians210 killed27 /02/ 2022

Ukraine war: Putin’s ‘denazification’ campaign hits Babyn Yar Holocaust memorial to 33,000 murdered Jews
GettyImages-478989838.jpg
Matthew 24:33-39 (NKJV) So you also, when you see all these things, know that it is near--at the doors!
Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all these things take place.
Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away.
"But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, but My Father only.
But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.
For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, and did not know until the flood came and took them all away, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.

I'm Catholic which means I get to hear people spout off all sorts of opinions about the Catholic Church and never say anything because, really, what would be the point?

I'm Catholic which means I get to hear people spout off all sorts of opinions about the Catholic Church and never say anything because, really, what would be the point?
Greetings
download - 2022-03-03T095455.975.jpeg

it's not a Catholic person or the individual its the one that leads people into perdition
if anything is to educate, all Churchs are in an experiment, the body of Christ is one Church, never separation

In 1 Kings 8:12 (NKJV) Then Solomon spoke: "The LORD said He would dwell in the dark cloud.

A man of God only can only show you the fountain of life, he or she can not force you to drink it

Isaiah 55:1-3 (NKJV) "Ho! Everyone who thirsts, (the fountain of life), Come to the waters; And you who have no money, Come, buy and eat. Yes, come, buy wine and milk Without money and without price.

Isaiah 55:
2 Why do you spend money for what is not bread, And your wages for what does not satisfy? Listen carefully to Me, and eat what is good, And let your soul delight itself in abundance.

Isaiah 55: 3 Incline your ear and come to Me. Hear, and your soul shall live; And I will make an everlasting covenant with you-- The sure mercies of David.

John 8:31-32 (NKJV) Then Jesus said to those Jews who believed Him, "If you abide in My word, you are My disciples indeed.
And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."

1 Thessalonians 5:4-5 But you, brethren, are not in darkness, so that this Day should overtake you as a thief.
You are all sons of light and sons of the day. We are not of the night nor of darkness.

1 Timothy 6:13-16 I urge you in the sight of God who gives life to all things, and before Christ Jesus who witnessed the good confession before Pontius Pilate, that you keep this commandment without spot, blameless until our Lord Jesus Christ's appearing, which He will manifest in His own time, He who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings and Lord of lords, who alone has immortality, dwelling in unapproachable light, whom no man has seen or can see, to whom be honor and everlasting power. Amen.

Mark 8:34-37 (NKJV) When He had called the people to Himself, with His disciples also, He said to them, "Whoever desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow Me.

Mark 8: 35 For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake and the gospel's will save it.

Mark 8: 36 -37 For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul?
Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul?
A question he who gains the whole world is one Church, to loses many souls from one Church, it so the Vatican gains the whole world for power
1.2 billion Catholic souls

In 2 Chronicles 7:13 When they shut up heaven and there is no rain
, or command the locusts to devour the land, or send pestilence among My people,

RAIN is?
James 1:16-18
Do not be deceived, my beloved brethren.
Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning.
Of His own will He brought us forth by the word of truth, that we might be a kind of firstfruits of His creatures.

Vatican leaders shutdown haven from you and the flesh keeps you in captivity to the desire to sin
1 Kings 8:35 "When the heavens are shut up and there is no rain because they have sinned against You, when they pray toward this place and confess Your name, and turn from their sin because You afflict them,.

NOTE: sin is a desire, your body is called the flesh, and your flesh keeps you into captivity to the desire to sin, what your favorite desire

A man of God only can only show you the fountain of life, he or she can not force you to drink it
Isaiah 55:1-3 (NKJV) "Ho! Everyone who thirsts, (the fountain of life),

Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

don't talk my word educate yourself as you see in this history in this threat in this post, and what a history

See my post called Timeline December 2009 Vatican News​

Last edited:
Greeting
I ask if VATICAN is in the Bible,
GENERAL AUDIENCE
Paul VI Hall Assembly
POPE FRANCIS St. Peter's Square
he gave these words on Wednesday, 25 June 2014
what I try to do is to enlighten, the word ecumenical comes to mind

From Paul VI Hall Assembly, Today there is another group of pilgrims linked up with us in the Paul VI Hall; they are pilgrims suffering from illnesses.
you need to simplify

what is your main point or question or whatever...

I don't have all day to read internet stuff.. nor the inclination... esp if I think it is written by someone who... let's just say... doesn't like my beliefs or whatever... which is a lot of people...

But when you are right...

St Peter said it best Where would we go [Lord]? You have the Words of eternal life... so i'm not goinganywhere away from the True Church...

you need to simplify

what is your main point or question or whatever...

I don't have all day to read internet stuff.. nor the inclination... esp if I think it is written by someone who... let's just say... doesn't like my beliefs or whatever... which is a lot of people...

But when you are right...

St Peter said it best Where would we go [Lord]? You have the Words of eternal life... so i'm not goinganywhere away from the True Church...
it means that if anyone is not under the Vatican system will go to Hell
it says that if you are not part of the Vatican system everyone 2. 38 billion Christian souls are delusional apart from 1. 2 billion Catholic souls

Christ, not the
Vatican
Isaiah 55:
3 Incline your ear and come to Me. Hear, and your soul shall live; And I will make an everlasting covenant with you-- The sure mercies of David.

Vatican leaders shutdown haven from you and the flesh keeps you in captivity to the desire to sin
1 Kings 8:35 "When the heavens are shut up and there is no rain because they have sinned against You
, when they pray toward this place and confess Your name, and turn from their sin because You afflict them,.

A question he who gains the whole world is one Church, to loses many souls from one Church, it so the Vatican gains the whole world for power
1. 2 billion Catholic souls

In 2 Chronicles 7:13 When they shut up heaven and there is no rain
, or command the locusts to devour the land, or send pestilence among My people,

RAIN IS?
James 1:16-18 Do not be deceived, my beloved brethren.
Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above
and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning.
Of His own will He brought us forth by the word of truth, that we might be a kind of firstfruits of His creature

Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

What does the Bible teach about church structure? | GotQuestions.org

What does the Bible say about church hierarchy? | GotQuestions.org

Last edited:
it means that if anyone is not under the Vatican system will go to Hell
it says that if you are not part of the Vatican system everyone 2. 38 billion Christian souls are delusional apart from 1. 2 billion Catholic souls

Christ, not the
Vatican
Isaiah 55:
3 Incline your ear and come to Me. Hear, and your soul shall live; And I will make an everlasting covenant with you-- The sure mercies of David.

I don't get everything u say here but... If you read my posts/threads, I am no fan of the Vatican, esp Vatican 2

(understatement)

That is not the real Church Christ founded... I thought it was but then I did some research.. The true Church was led by Archbishop Lefebvre.. Roman Catholic priest/bishop.. He is gone now but the SSPX lives on...

God bless

Ya, that way they continue to sacrifice more babies and wiped out more Jews Oh don't forget the other group of pilgrims linked up with them they are pilgrims suffering from illnesses.
i don't know who that is w/ Hitler but it is no pope.

so there's that

Pius XII was pope then.. that is not him. Well, I suppose it could be him but doesn't look like it. And even if it is him.. So what? Popes talk to world leaders... happens a lot..

And I would be the last person to say that the Vatican has never compromised w/ communists and God knows whom else.. That happend at the infamous Vatican II

I don't get everything u say here but... If you read my posts/threads, I am no fan of the Vatican, esp Vatican 2

(understatement)

That is not the real Church Christ founded... I thought it was but then I did some research.. The true Church was led by Archbishop Lefebvre.. Roman Catholic priest/bishop.. He is gone now but the SSPX lives on...

God bless
Greetings
I only can give you these words
Ephesians 5:16 redeems the time because the days are evil.

John 8:32 And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."

i don't know who that is w/ Hitler but it is no pope.

so there's that

Pius XII was pope then.. that is not him. Well, I suppose it could be him but doesn't look like it. And even if it is him.. So what? Popes talk to world leaders... happens a lot..

And I would be the last person to say that the Vatican has never compromised w/ communists and God knows whom else.. That happend at the infamous Vatican II
maybe he is Islam
1656280758499.png
1656280834525.png
1656280935545.png

Sleeping with the enemy

Last edited:
you will never find on this forum where I embraced the heretical Francis as pope

He holds the office and the office should be respected. But he is not even Catholic. A lot of people down throughout history have usurped the office of the papacy for political and other reasons

But that doesn't mean... much of anything. Maybe during times like these Peter himself takes over as pope and just kind of, from Heaven, rolls his eyes at people like Francis...

I dunno... But anyone who truly loves Jesus knows this guy is a faker

you will never find on this forum where I embraced the heretical Francis as pope

He holds the office and the office should be respected. But he is not even Catholic. A lot of people down throughout history have usurped the office of the papacy for political and other reasons

But that doesn't mean... much of anything. Maybe during times like these Peter himself takes over as pope and just kind of, from Heaven, rolls his eyes at people like Francis...

I dunno... But anyone who truly loves Jesus knows this guy is a faker
greetings
if I may

R (34).gif

let me Clarify, it is not the person, it is the system, it is the politic of men, against Christ!

a little history
Lucius Ferraris Prompta Bibliotheca

The {Bishop of Rome} is of so great authority and power that he can modify, explain, or interpret even divine laws….The {Bishop of Rome} can modify divine law since his power is not of man, but of God, and he acts as vicegerent {representative} of God upon the earth.
Article “papa” II vol. VI p. 29

The Catholic Encyclopedia

The Church, after changing the day of rest from the Jewish Sabbath of the seventh day of the week to the first, made the Third-day commandment refer to Sunday as the day to be kept holy as the Lord’s Day.
Vol. 4 page 153

Canon and Tradition

The authority of the church could not, therefore, be bound to the authority of the Scriptures because the church had changed the Sabbath to Sunday not by the command of Christ, but by its own authority
page 263

The fourth commandment
Ex 20:11
(KJV) For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.

Ezek 20:10-26 (KJV)Wherefore I caused them to go forth out of the land of Egypt and brought them into the wilderness. And I gave them my statutes and showed them my judgments, which if a man does, he shall even live in them. Moreover, also I gave them my sabbaths, to be a sign between me and them, that they might know that I am the LORD that sanctifies them. But the house of Israel rebelled against me in the wilderness: they walked not in my statutes, and they despised my judgments, which if a man does, he shall even live in them; and my sabbaths they greatly polluted: then I said, I would pour out my fury upon them in the wilderness, to consume them. But I wrought for my name's sake, that it should not be polluted before the heathen, in whose sight I brought them out. Yet also I lifted up my hand unto them in the wilderness, that I would not bring them into the land which I had given them, flowing with milk and honey, which is the glory of all lands; Because they despised my judgments, and walked not in my statutes, but polluted my sabbaths: for their heart went after their idols.
Nevertheless, mine eye spared them from destroying them, and neither did I make an end of them in the wilderness.
But I said unto their children in the wilderness, Walk ye not in the statutes of your fathers, neither observe their judgments, nor defile yourselves with their idols: I am the LORD your God; walk in my statutes, and keep my judgments, and do them; hallow my sabbaths; and they shall be a sign between me and you, that ye may know that I am the LORD your God.
Notwithstanding the children rebelled against me: they walked not in my statutes, neither kept my judgments to do them, which if a man does, he shall even live in them; they polluted my sabbaths: then I said, I would pour out my fury upon them, to accomplish my anger against them in the wilderness.
Nevertheless, I withdrew mine hand, and wrought for my name's sake, that it should not be polluted in the sight of the heathen, in whose sight I brought them forth. I lifted up mine hand unto them also in the wilderness, that I would scatter them among the heathen, and disperse them through the countries; Because they had not executed my judgments, but had despised my statutes, and had polluted my sabbaths, and their eyes were after their fathers' idols. Wherefore I gave them also statutes that were not good, and judgments whereby they should not live; And I polluted them in their own gifts, in that they caused to pass through the fire all that openeth the womb, that I might make them desolate, to the end that they might know that I am the LORD.

sounds familiar?

By worshiping the God of Sabbath you will know there is the true God because it shall be a sign between me and you, that ye may know that I am the LORD your God.
Any other day but Saturday is worshiping, is manmade, and of Satan.

The Apostolic Creed:
Oh Lord Almighty, Thou hast created the world by Jesus Christ, and hath appointed the Sabbath in memory thereof.

Col 1:14-20 (KJV) the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature: For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: And he is before all things, and by him, all things consist. And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence. For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell; And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth or things in heaven.

John said in,
Rev 1:10 (KJV) I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet, The Sabbath day!

Revelation 11:7-8 (NKJV) When they finish their testimony, the beast that ascends out of the bottomless pit will make war against them, overcome them, and kill them.
And their dead bodies will lie in the street of the great city (Vatican)which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

What is the Law of the Prophets

Revelation 22:18-20 (NKJV) For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book; and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
He who testifies to these things says, "Surely I am coming quickly." Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus!
End Result
as a young person, I knew about catechism, and what I found out it is witcraft and satanic

Attachments

• R (34).gif
    R (34).gif
    812.7 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
greetings
if I may

View attachment 663311
let me Clarify, it is not the person, it is the system, it is the politic of men, against Christ!

a little history
Lucius Ferraris Prompta Bibliotheca

The {Bishop of Rome} is of so great authority and power that he can modify, explain, or interpret even divine laws….The {Bishop of Rome} can modify divine law since his power is not of man, but of God, and he acts as vicegerent {representative} of God upon the earth.
Article “papa” II vol. VI p. 29

What is the Law of the Prophets

Revelation 22:18-20 (NKJV) For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book; and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
He who testifies to these things says, "Surely I am coming quickly." Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus!
End Result
as a young person, I knew about catechism, and what I found out it is witcraft and satanic
The Vatican II church may very well be what u say here. No, I am damn sure it is, actually.

(first of all, i haven't read everything here bc for one, i couldn't figure out the source of your info... )

But the real Church is the Church of SSPX... and like i said in another post, I have seen unChristian things there also... and for all anyone knows, the 2 different churches are coming back together and I am not sure that's a good thing... but i don't know much about the future of either "branch" so I'll leave it at that..

In any case, anyone who knows Jesus knows that... you can't trust a damn thing touched by human beings... and all "churches" are so touched

However, the late Archbishop Marcel Lefebvre shows the world the way to THE Church that Christ established, one that never--contrary to vatican 2--changes..

If something is from Christ, you do not change it... Vatican 2 changed the canonized Mass (or all time) to the novus ordo "mass" so called...

They had no authority to do that whatsoever..

The Council (vat 2) was not dogmatic, so people who think anything REALLY changed.. are in for a surprise... a pleasant one, bc we do not have to do as vat 2 said ... and we certainly SHOULDN'T

The Vatican II church may very well be what u say here. No, I am damn sure it is, actually.

(first of all, i haven't read everything here bc for one, i couldn't figure out the source of your info... )

But the real Church is the Church of SSPX... and like i said in another post, I have seen unChristian things there also... and for all anyone knows, the 2 different churches are coming back together and I am not sure that's a good thing... but i don't know much about the future of either "branch" so I'll leave it at that..

In any case, anyone who knows Jesus knows that... you can't trust a damn thing touched by human beings... and all "churches" are so touched

However, the late Archbishop Marcel Lefebvre shows the world the way to THE Church that Christ established, one that never--contrary to vatican 2--changes..

If something is from Christ, you do not change it... Vatican 2 changed the canonized Mass (or all time) to the novus ordo "mass" so called...

They had no authority to do that whatsoever..

The Council (vat 2) was not dogmatic, so people who think anything REALLY changed.. are in for a surprise... a pleasant one, bc we do not have to do as vat 2 said ... and we certainly SHOULDN'T
Greetings
if I may
you say, and I quote
The source is Vatican text seek their history, and it may open your, I'm not to be offensive, but that is not my way

but to show the truth, let's read these passages
Jer 2:2-8 (KJV)Thus saith the LORD; I remember thee, the kindness of thy youth, the love of thine espousals, when thou wentest after me in the wilderness, in a land that was not sown. Israel was holiness unto the LORD, and the firstfruits of his increase: all that devour him shall offend; evil shall come upon them, saith the LORD. Hear ye the word of the LORD, O house of Jacob, and all the families of the house of Israel: Thus saith the LORD, What iniquity have your fathers found in me, that they are gone far from me, and have walked after vanity, and are become vain? Neither said they, Where is the LORD that brought us up out of the land of Egypt, that led us through the wilderness, through a land of deserts and of pits, through a land of drought, and of the shadow of death, through a land that no man passed through, and where no man dwelt? And I brought you into a plentiful country, to eat the fruit thereof and the goodness thereof; but when ye entered, ye defiled my land, and made mine heritage an abomination.
The priests said not, Where is the LORD? and they that handle the law knew me not: the pastors also transgressed against me, and the prophets prophesied by Baal and walked after things that do not profit.

Jer 2:29-31 (KJV) Wherefore will ye plead with me? ye all have transgressed against me, saith the LORD.
In vain have I smitten your children; they received no correction: your own sword hath devoured your prophets, like a destroying lion.
O generation, see ye the word of the LORD. Have I been a wilderness unto Israel? a land of darkness? wherefore say, my people, We are lords; we will come no more unto thee?

Jer 5:1
(KJV) Run ye to and fro through the streets of Jerusalem, and see now, and know, and seek in the broad places thereof if ye can find a man if there be any that executeth judgment, that seeketh the truth; and I will pardon it.

Jer 5:4-5 (KJV) Therefore I said, Surely these are poor; they are foolish: for they know not the way of the LORD, nor the judgment of their God. I will get me unto the great men, and will speak unto them; for they have known the way of the LORD, and the judgment of their God: but these have altogether broken the yoke and burst the bonds.

Jer 5:3 (KJV) O LORD, are not thine eyes upon the truth? thou hast stricken them, but they have not grieved; thou hast consumed them, but they have refused to receive correction: they have made their faces harder than a rock; they have refused to return.

1 Thess 2:15-16 (KJV) Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men: Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins always: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.

2 Corinthians 11:4 (NKJV) For if he who comes preaches another Jesus whom we have not preached, or if you receive a different spirit which you have not received or a different gospel which you have not accepted--you may well put up with it!

what I have just have given you is the truth, all of this info is in the Vatican archives, which are called the Holy See, the word of God fills in the details

2 Timothy 3:16-17 (NKJV) All Scripture is given by inspiration of God and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work.

2 Timothy 2:15 (NKJV) Be diligent to present yourself approved to God, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Greetings
if I may
you say, and I quote

The source is Vatican text seek their history, and it may open your, I'm not to be offensive, but that is not my way
This does not make sense. It is not a proper -English sentence.

And the scriptures you appear to be quoting... seem to be from a different Bible (different not only from Catholic but non-Catholic Bibles). Some of the last scriptures you quote sound familiar.. others do not..

In any case, i wish people would stop looking at the Catholic Church and finding demons everywhere, while their own soul is in danger of hellfire.. bc they are not looking @ themselves, for one thing... bc they are doing damage to Christ's Church for another

This does not make sense. It is not a proper -English sentence.

And the scriptures you appear to be quoting... seem to be from a different Bible (different not only from Catholic but non-Catholic Bibles). Some of the last scriptures you quote sound familiar.. others do not..

In any case, i wish people would stop looking at the Catholic Church and finding demons everywhere, while their own soul is in danger of hellfire.. bc they are not looking @ themselves, for one thing... bc they are doing damage to Christ's Church for another
Greetings
don't cry, just need to know what is the catechism, it's no wonder Catholics don't know their own history with the Vatican. but the rich know? a little enlightenment needed

One time they were of one, but they separated
here is the difference but the same

Tradtional-Latin-Mass-1024x592.jpg
47ba51e98a214be920e34aaa5ca63622--palo-mayombe-voodoo-hoodoo.jpg

----------Catholic Ceremony this is Satanic -------------------------This Voodoo Ceremony Is witchcraft----------
Anything familiar
In Haiti voodoo, believers pray and perform animal sacrifices to feed and beckon the spirits.
Then they dance until a spirit takes over their bodies and, it is said, heals them or offers advice.
The ceremony begins with a Roman Catholic prayer.
Then three drummers begin to play syncopated rhythms.

NOTMC_31460_d3949b74-3318-4388-8503-003b02e922ee.jpg

modern-day American Voodoo
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mass.jpg

modern-day Satanic Ceremony to feed
And beckons the spirits
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's not the Catholic people
it's the System!!!
For many in the West, Voodoo invokes images of animal sacrifices, magical dolls, and chanted spells.
But Voodoo – as practiced in Haiti and by the black diaspora in the United States, South America, and Africa – is a religion based on ancestral spirits and patron saints

Some practices of Haitian Vodou are a result of the syncretism that occurred when the French colonizers forcibly converted West African slaves in the West Indies colonies to Christianity.
Instead of completely converting to Christianity, the African slaves disguised their loa as acceptable Catholic saints.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back