Vanity Fair labels Trump a racist after he is considering to grant White South African Farmers asylum

White Power Matters

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2020
Screw Vanity Fair. Trump is showing compassion to South African White farmers who are being genocided there. This is a good idea by the president.

Every F****** Time

E66595D0-3289-4730-9861-2FB00F664767.jpeg

Since 1969 we have taken in tens-of-millions of non-whites thanks to Hart-Celler. We see the results in the decline of our culture and in the nation in general.

This has been the policy of the left for decades, to de-white America.

And we see that just like demons their actions of the past few weeks. And now the AP style books now says that when referring to black people it must always be a capital 'B'. That is racist, which is further dividing the nation. As Øbama did with his bitter clingers remark.

I think that it would be wonderful if President Trump were able to assist the entry of South African farmers into the United States of America.

I have read that some not very nice people in South Africa are doing all kinds of things to "persuade" the farmers in question to sell their land -- or else.

Those farmers and their families are hard-working and well-behaved individuals-- exactly the kind of Americans that this nation needs so badly.

I am afraid, however, that genuine racists within the Democratic party will oppose such a humane move by the President. And if those farmers do enter our country, I would not be surprised if President Biden's government deports them back to South Africa!

In any case, I hope that Russia or Australia will give asylum to those farmers.

New Topics

Forum List

Back