Value Voters support Trump

I didnt trash them moron,
Okay, sorry. So next time you say "the 3 richest people in the US are flaming liberal elites. Warren Buffet, Bill Gates, and Jeffie Bezos" I'll presume that's intended as a compliment. Oh, and thanks for the usual reactive imaginary crap instead of answering any of those horribly tough, straightforward questions I asked you.
Oh, you didnt answer if you played monopoly? If you did, did you play to lose or play to win?
You consider real life a board game?
I dont play the game of "life" to lose. Not like most liberals I know.

That is a oxymoron. Fake values voters who wish to impose their religious belie4fs on others. Sort of like Iran.
Sort of like you're eaten too many Tide Pods.

Which "Value" entages you more?

Human Rights or Liberty?

Tell why do you think this POTUS is not a piece of shit?

Evidently those Tide Pods make it difficult to understand a question.

Tell me why you think this inept POTUS is not a piece of shit.
All trump supporters are as Hillary put them ,,,DOTARDS and trump is indeed lower than shit
And this is why the sick lying bitch lost. Please keep telling those in the food belt region how much they suck.

I didnt trash them moron,
Okay, sorry. So next time you say "the 3 richest people in the US are flaming liberal elites. Warren Buffet, Bill Gates, and Jeffie Bezos" I'll presume that's intended as a compliment. Oh, and thanks for the usual reactive imaginary crap instead of answering any of those horribly tough, straightforward questions I asked you.
Oh, you didnt answer if you played monopoly? If you did, did you play to lose or play to win?
Sad news flash, sparky.. :(
Monopoly is derived from an original board game called "The Landlord's Game," and rather than being good family fun, it was actually created to be an insight into the trials and tribulations of money, and the negative implications of capital accumulation.

It was made up by a woman called Elizabeth Magie in 1903, who wanted it to reflect her political views. She was a georgist, which meant she believed people should own the value they produce themselves, but that anything earned from the land, such as natural resources, should belong to everyone in the community.

Last edited:
DemonRAT Candidates Determined as Ever to Soak the Middle-Class

Townhall.com ^ | October 16, 2019 | Ross Marchand

Americans were “treated” to yet another excruciating round of #DemDebates on Tuesday. Lower-tier candidates had no qualms showcasing how desperate they are to lead the pack, criticizing frontrunners like Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) for having ideas…not too different than their own. For example, Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Ca.), South Bend, Indiana Mayor Peter Buttigieg, and Andrew Yang each have their own gimmicky big-government proposals. But, for all the different specifics, there’s one common theme: pain and suffering for taxpayers. The candidates can conjure up all the statistical pyrotechnics that they want, but at the end of the day, working-class Americans will feel the pinch for any new or expanded entitlements. The candidates should stay away from costly promises they can’t keep and focus on real relief for working families.

Hitting back against Sen. Sanders’ (I-Vt.) proposed jobs guarantee, former tech executive (and current internet meme) Andrew Yang offered a simple, yet profound insight: “The fact is most Americans do not want to work for the federal government.” This is certainly true in a narrow sense, as few Americans want to resign themselves to the doldrums of federal paper-pushing. But hundreds of millions of taxpayers work for the federal government without the employee badge by paying large shares of their income each and every year to an expanding bureaucracy.

Tax reform was a huge step in the right direction, delivering thousands of dollars of tax relief to more than nine in 10 households. But, Americans still spend 8 billion hours and $360 billion per year just to comply with an out-of-control tax code. Yet like the other Democratic candidates on the stage last night, Yang would vastly increase taxes on working Americans to finance his guaranteed income scheme. Yang would introduce a 10 percent federal value-added tax which would raise the prices of millions of goods across the country. These taxes are known to hit poorest residents the hardest, since low-income households typically spend the largest percentage of their incomes on household necessities. Sure, Yang claims that everyday items would be exempt from his tax, but unelected, out-of-touch bureaucrats will likely make the final call as to what constitutes a “necessity.” European nations typically have these taxes, and by all accounts, their working classes pay far more in taxes than their American counterparts.

At least Yang is honest in “asking” ordinary Americans to foot the bill for his proposed entitlement. Candidates such as Sen. Sanders promise free college tuition, Medicare-for-All, and everything else under the sun while proposing to bilk the wealthy. It’s easy to invoke the past (specifically the 1950s) to justify sky-high top tax rates, but candidates leave out critical details in pushing their “progressive” visions. As a percent of economic output, individual income tax revenue was actually lower in the ‘50s when America had 90-plus percent tax rates. Revenues went up a decade later, amidst the prosperity of the 1960s. But that was only after President Kennedy slashed the top tax rate from 91 percent to 70 percent.

That’s right: President Kennedy was a supply-side hero before it was uncool with Democrats. Taking a long, hard look at the data, it appears that tax revenue has more to do with economic growth than the highest rate on the IRS’s table.

Unless one of these Democratic candidates is able to engineer another decade of economic growth after massively hiking taxes (spoiler alert: very unlikely), revenues are unlikely to increase as debt spirals out of control. At that point, taxes on everybody would have to go up, harming Americans already juggling multiple bills. But there’s an alternative to this tired old tax-and-spend theology.

Maybe, just maybe, the presidential hopefuls could turn their attention toward curbing rampant government waste across agencies. For starters, there’s more than $140 billion in improper payments mainly from mammoth programs such as Medicare and Medicaid. Figuring out how to make these programs work better, instead of creating sprawling new programs, seems like a saner approach to making Americans’ lives easier. With more stringent safeguards on government spending, tax bills could decrease even further, driving prosperity to new heights. These are the debate ideas and conversations that Americans deserve, not higher taxes and lower-quality services.

^Clueless gasbag says whaa?

"Folks, when you pay people not to work, don't be too surprised when they don't."
Rush Limbaugh
Oh, what fun!

Folks, when you eat and snort like a pig, don't be too surprised you when you've grown obese.
Folks, when you take oxycontin because looking at your fat ass has depressed you, don't be too surprised when you're addicted and suddenly require tons of help from "stupid" others, none of whom are billionaires, but work their little butts off daily for relative peanuts nonetheless and, oddly enough, like it or not, pay a greater portion of their income in taxes.

Yeah, so obese, you mean like Oprah?

View attachment 284834

So who are the stupid people that helped Rush get off of his addiction? Half the time, I don't even understand WTF you are trying to say, because it makes no sense.

Income taxes are different than payroll taxes. If you live the average lifespan in the US, you get all that tax money back and then some. When it comes to income tax, as Markel pointed out, nearly half our country doesn't pay anything towards that. Unlike payroll taxes where you get everything back, income taxes support our military, our social and government services, the payrolls of the millions of people that work for government and so on.

Where did you get the idea that anyone we (taxpayers) get back all we pay into Social Security? That made sense fifty years ago. Impossible today.

I don't see how so since we are living longer. Mind you, I'm saying you get back the money you put in, not what it could be worth had it been invested in a conservative growth account. Unlike private industry, government doesn't invest your money, they just put it under the government mattress until they need to pay it out or borrow it.

What the money would be worth with a conservative rate of interest IS my money. All my money. Opting out was an option years ago and Galveston Texas opted out. Their benefits are far higher than for Social Security and there are death benefits for a person's heirs.

What the money would be worth with a conservative rate of interest IS my money. All my money. Opting out was an option years ago and Galveston Texas opted out. Their benefits are far higher than for Social Security and there are death benefits for a person's heirs.
For county employees. On a beautiful island with a highly predictable group of career, union oriented professionals, enjoying about the only steady employment to be found. Obviously a model test ground for the entire nation. And if I could hold my eyes still and rotate my entire body instead..
I would.

As you know there are many more accomplishments since this list was promulgated.
9%201%202018-X2.jpg

Came from Hannity? Absolutely. That is very funny. Desperation time.

Accomplishment? LMAO.
What successful trip in Asia?
What is sign trade deal with China?
EO for religious freedom?
EO for police protection?
Reduce WH payroll?
Exiled from Paris accord?
Promoted buying hiring Americans?
Ended war on coal?

Etc etc etc.

These are just pure GARBAGE.

Thank you for repeating some of President Donald Trump's accomplishments. What is your point?

No dumbshit. I asked you questions.
Like....
What sign trade deals with China?
What ended war on coal?

EXPLAIN. I’ll give you more after these 3.

He's MAGA.

Yes, he's a narcissistic asshole.

But while Democrats thrive on American misery, Trump thrives on American prosperity.

While Democrats desire Americans to be on their knees dependent on Government, Trump desires Americans standing tall, employed and self sufficient.

When I hire a plumber, I will take a competent asshole over a polite dumbass that allows shit to flow across the floor every time.

Trjmp is a far superior POTUS than Obama, and is certain to be better than any o FCC ghe Clown Car Democrats.

Trump has proven himself several times. He is a piece of shit.

Obama was well respected with very high remarks both domestic and international. That’s a fact.

Trump made us bully, racist fuck, laughing stock, coward fuck head around the globe. That’s a fact.

Look at the northern Syria crisis. Does it looks like he knows what he is doing? Hell NO.

He's MAGA.

Yes, he's a narcissistic asshole.

But while Democrats thrive on American misery, Trump thrives on American prosperity.

While Democrats desire Americans to be on their knees dependent on Government, Trump desires Americans standing tall, employed and self sufficient.

When I hire a plumber, I will take a competent asshole over a polite dumbass that allows shit to flow across the floor every time.

Trjmp is a far superior POTUS than Obama, and is certain to be better than any o FCC ghe Clown Car Democrats.

Forgot to mention.

Trump is the most corrupted disgusting piece of shit pathological liar POTUS ever.

Like....
What ended war on coal?

Does that bluster work with your wife and kids? My sympathies to them.

wow-who-d816aae976-M.jpg

Steve Moore: Middle-class Incomes Surge More Than $5,000 Under Trump Economy
BY PETER VICENZI
10/07/2019
“President Trump's numbers, which show middle-class income gains of $5,003, contrast sharply with the 16 years before he was elected. Under George W. Bush, median income barely showed any gain, up just $401 thanks to the deep recession of 2008. Under Barack Obama, incomes inched up by $1,043. This means that in the 16 years before the Trump presidency, incomes rose by about $1,500 while in less than three years middle incomes have risen three times faster.

Steve Moore: Middle-class Incomes Surge More Than $5,000 Under Trump Economy | FreedomWorks

Grow up.

Like....
What ended war on coal?

wow-who-d816aae976-M.jpg

BY PETER VICENZI
10/07/2019
“President Trump's numbers, which show middle-class income gains of $5,003, contrast sharply with the 16 years before he was elected. Under George W. Bush, median income barely showed any gain, up just $401 thanks to the deep recession of 2008. Under Barack Obama, incomes inched up by $1,043. This means that in the 16 years before the Trump presidency, incomes rose by about $1,500 while in less than three years middle incomes have risen three times faster.

Steve Moore: Middle-class Incomes Surge More Than $5,000 Under Trump Economy | FreedomWorks

Grow up.

Do you feel better posting these non sense pictures as your rebuttal?
You are just proving your self you are dumb.

Like....
What ended war on coal?

wow-who-d816aae976-M.jpg

BY PETER VICENZI
10/07/2019

Grow up.

Read my post #349 again. Don’t stare at it.
I asked you several questions. I’m still waiting.

Grow up? Look who is talking? You post pictures just to make your DICK bigger.
You post Trump bullshit accomplishments. I asked you a questions. You cannot back it up. Then trying to deflect. I hate LIARS.

Like....
What ended war on coal?

wow-who-d816aae976-M.jpg

BY PETER VICENZI
10/07/2019

Grow up.

What is my family has anything to do with your lies?

Read my post #349 again. Don’t stare at it.
I asked you several questions. I’m still waiting.

Grow up? Look who is talking? You post pictures just to make your DICK bigger.
You post Trump bullshit accomplishments. I asked you a questions. You cannot back it up. Then trying to deflect. I hate LIARS.

power-of-silence-S.jpg

As you know there are many more accomplishments since this list was promulgated.
9%201%202018-X2.jpg

Accomplishment? LMAO.
Reduce WH payroll?
Ended war on coal?

Etc etc etc.

Thank you for repeating some of President Donald Trump's accomplishments. What is your point?

Like....
What ended war on coal?

Markle.

What ever happened to these? I’m still waiting.
Did you lie again?

9%201%202018-X2.jpg

Accomplishment? LMAO.
Reduce WH payroll?
Ended war on coal?

Etc etc etc.

Like....
What ended war on coal?

Any time Markle. Take your time.

9%201%202018-X2.jpg

Accomplishment? LMAO.
Reduce WH payroll?
Ended war on coal?

Etc etc etc.

Like....
What ended war on coal?

Any time Markle. Take your time.

I have nothing to explain.

YOU need to explain why you hate all the great things President Donald Trump is doing for our country. Like your idol Hillary Clinton, you have yet to get over the 2016 election which President Trump won in a landslide. A bigger one is coming in 2020. Keep your crying towel close!

2019%20Dallas-X2.jpg

Forum List

Back