Zone1 Valuation and Self-Valuation

OneIsTheWord

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2022
Greetings
if I may, yesterday I saw a vision of the future of the Church?

The central theme is Transparent, introducing by exposing, prejudice.

Transparent by exposing, rumors and deep prejudice, and racist

By bringing light into the congregation.

Must have facts-numbers and figures, the percentage of the number of different and the indifference of many denominations in the entire world, solution central theme, the gospels.

A resolve of individual, agreement, and disagreement, on the subject on hands.
A resolve in identifying the root of problems, detecting the cause of the fallout in the congregation, the Church, and finding a permanent solution where all parties agree.

Must not deviate central theme, the gospel.

Looking for impact outside the system, for critical eye at the central core of the problem

I’ll seek out an identity in unbelief in 3 major topics God the Father, God the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

How by 3 belief systems, by separating that unbelief, in 3 major topics by separating, by the percentage of each denomination in what is the true definition, of why the division of what is to be a Christians, Christianity as Christ the head of everything

I will filter out cults and religious beliefs and can show you this division, by traditional belief

This is changing the way how we see each other, and to bring the change that is needed for success

this is inexperience in ministry or the word incipience

An organization or I would say the office of Christ Jesus, with an A-Team of the best mind in this field to resolve the issues individual, agreement and disagree, again 3 major topics God the Father, God the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
But this takes resources!
This is to expose imposters in the body of Christ, one that is polluting the body.

I am doing an intense study in this field and will find the core problem, a first organization about or by the percentage of each denomination, cult, and religious belief.
Filter out this percentage of each denomination, for instance, autonomous churches, which are many autonomous churches throughout the world.

A most difficult task, this is an experiment, public opinion will be open, with absolute courtesy
In my first task, an organization about or by the percentage of each denomination, cult, and religious belief, I will seek, to map out a solution based on the Gospel

Note: mapping out a solution based on the Gospel, a prototype
10-reasons-to-love-Chemistry.webp

Greetings
if I may, yesterday I saw a vision of the future of the Church?

The central theme is Transparent, introducing by exposing, prejudice.

Transparent by exposing, rumors and deep prejudice, and racist

By bringing light into the congregation.

Must have facts-numbers and figures, the percentage of the number of different and the indifference of many denominations in the entire world, solution central theme, the gospels.

A resolve of individual, agreement, and disagreement, on the subject on hands.
A resolve in identifying the root of problems, detecting the cause of the fallout in the congregation, the Church, and finding a permanent solution where all parties agree.

Must not deviate central theme, the gospel.

Looking for impact outside the system, for critical eye at the central core of the problem

I’ll seek out an identity in unbelief in 3 major topics God the Father, God the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

How by 3 belief systems, by separating that unbelief, in 3 major topics by separating, by the percentage of each denomination in what is the true definition, of why the division of what is to be a Christians, Christianity as Christ the head of everything

I will filter out cults and religious beliefs and can show you this division, by traditional belief

This is changing the way how we see each other, and to bring the change that is needed for success

this is inexperience in ministry or the word incipience

An organization or I would say the office of Christ Jesus, with an A-Team of the best mind in this field to resolve the issues individual, agreement and disagree, again 3 major topics God the Father, God the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
But this takes resources!
This is to expose imposters in the body of Christ, one that is polluting the body.

I am doing an intense study in this field and will find the core problem, a first organization about or by the percentage of each denomination, cult, and religious belief.
Filter out this percentage of each denomination, for instance, autonomous churches, which are many autonomous churches throughout the world.

A most difficult task, this is an experiment, public opinion will be open, with absolute courtesy
In my first task, an organization about or by the percentage of each denomination, cult, and religious belief, I will seek, to map out a solution based on the Gospel

Note: mapping out a solution based on the Gospel, a prototype
10-reasons-to-love-Chemistry.webp

Well, you could start with the foundation of the Church of Jesus Christ by establishing a true Prophet and Apostles...Based on Ephesians 2:20... Any other Church without this foundation is false. Popes don't claim to be prophets or apostles. That scraps the Roman Catholic Church and the Protestant Churches that came from the RCC. How's that for a start!

I'm sorry. If what you have doesn't focus or provide tools for spiritual evolution individually, then it doesn't really serve any purpose outside of maintaining a building. It's done by unifying rather than hyper-focusing on differences.

Well, you could start with the foundation of the Church of Jesus Christ by establishing a true Prophet and Apostles...Based on Ephesians 2:20... Any other Church without this foundation is false. Popes don't claim to be prophets or apostles. That scraps the Roman Catholic Church and the Protestant Churches that came from the RCC. How's that for a start!
Greetings
Yes to Ephesians 2:20
Christ will establish a true Prophet and apostles himself
this I say, when these events take place, the last pope, the president, the last monarch, the last dynasty, the last righteous and the last war, and the world trial by fire

main-qimg-afc953395a50c2ba21403ac6bb5ec598.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm sorry. If what you have doesn't focus or provide tools for spiritual evolution individually, then it doesn't really serve any purpose outside of maintaining a building. It's done by unifying rather than hyper-focusing on differences.
:)
R (74).jpeg

Greetings
Yes to Ephesians 2:20
Christ will establish a true Prophet and apostles himself
this I say, when these events take place, the last pope, the president, the last monarch, the last dynasty, the last righteous and the last war, and the world trial by fire

View attachment 668124
Well, actually, the calling of the latter day prophets and apostles has to take place before the last everything you mentioned. Because, once Christ comes, he takes all authority back (the Priesthood Keys) so no need for prophets and prophets at that time. I only see one Church that has been restored with and by prophets and apostles.

Well, actually, the calling of the latter day prophets and apostles has to take place before the last everything you mentioned. Because, once Christ comes, he takes all authority back (the Priesthood Keys) so no need for prophets and prophets at that time. I only see one Church that has been restored with and by prophets and apostles.
Greetings
restore the kingdom I only can give you these words the future

a chosen vessel
Acts 9:15-16 (But the Lord said to him, "Go, for he is a chosen vessel (this person), of Mine to bear My name before Gentiles, kings, and the children of Israel.

Acts 9: 16 For I will show him how many things he must suffer for My name's sake." (this person)

Acts 1:8 But you (this person), shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you shall be witnesses to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth."

Luke 10:16-20 He who hears you hears Me, he who rejects you rejects Me, and he who rejects Me rejects Him who sent Me."
Then the seventy returned with joy, saying, "Lord, even the demons are subject to us in Your name."
And He said to them, "I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven.
Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
Nevertheless do not rejoice in this, that the spirits are subject to you, but rather rejoice because your names are written in heaven."

Acts 4:33 And with great power the apostles gave witness to the resurrection of the Lord Jesus. And great grace was upon them all.

Acts 1:7 And He said to them, "It is not for you to know times or seasons which the Father has put in His own authority.

You can't elevate the Mormons by "scrapping" the Catholic Church.

Greetings
restore the kingdom I only can give you these words the future

a chosen vessel
Acts 9:15-16 (But the Lord said to him, "Go, for he is a chosen vessel (this person), of Mine to bear My name before Gentiles, kings, and the children of Israel.

Acts 9: 16 For I will show him how many things he must suffer for My name's sake." (this person)

Acts 1:8 But you (this person), shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you shall be witnesses to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth."

Luke 10:16-20 He who hears you hears Me, he who rejects you rejects Me, and he who rejects Me rejects Him who sent Me."
Then the seventy returned with joy, saying, "Lord, even the demons are subject to us in Your name."
And He said to them, "I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven.
Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
Nevertheless do not rejoice in this, that the spirits are subject to you, but rather rejoice because your names are written in heaven."

Acts 4:33 And with great power the apostles gave witness to the resurrection of the Lord Jesus. And great grace was upon them all.

Acts 1:7 And He said to them, "It is not for you to know times or seasons which the Father has put in His own authority.
There are lots of words from ancient prophets as well as the apostles in Jesus time that teach about our days and what will come or has come already.

Do you find that at some point that becomes a cop out? If so, where is that point?

greetings
I have given much, I already know the end of everything
Your world, meaning the life you are living will end one day, the life expectancy of 80 to 100 at best, as in many.
unless you are not caught in a crossfire of life, and the world as you know it ends.
The world will continue, and one day the earth will shed its skin and restart a new life
why you are arguing minutes have passed as in days or as in hours
The point is what you have to accomplish or do you deserve anything at all
So your answer if you are a cop-out
For I own you noting, neither anyone nor Christ, for my life is not yours to indulge your mojo, so what your point!!! Yes!

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back