Valerie Plame 'OUT'ed AGAIN

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Ex-CIA spy loses House bid in New Mexico Dem primary
'PLAME OUT'

...and just like last time its much ado about nothing. Buh-bye, Val!

That is not really fair.
Theresa Leger Fernandez simply was a better candidate who had lived here longer.
People were not voting against Plame.
I am from NM, so I know something about it.
They just wanted someone local.

Wasn't she "unmasked" by the Bush administration? Where were all the hypocrites then?
That was the claim, despite her husband constantly introduced her in Washington as his 'CIA Wife'. Top Democrats stated that if her being CIA was a secret it was the worst kept secret in DC at the time.

That is not really fair.
Theresa Leger Fernandez simply was a better candidate who had lived here longer.
People were not voting against Plame.
I am from NM, so I know something about it.
They just wanted someone local.

The term 'Out'ed I used in the Thread Title was a deliberate reference to the bs claim years ago that she was outed. It was a 'cheeky' way to bring up the fact that Plame lost her race, or, as you appropriately stated, the voters in NM chose someone else.

That is not really fair. Theresa Leger Fernandez simply was a better candidate who had lived here longer. People were not voting against Plame. I am from NM, so I know something about it.They just wanted someone local.
The term 'Out'ed I used in the Thread Title was a deliberate reference to the bs claim years ago that she was outed. It was a 'cheeky' way to bring up the fact that Plame lost her race, or, as you appropriately stated, the voters in NM chose someone else.
The term 'unmasked' was also deliberate, to point out the myopia of the right.

That is not really fair. Theresa Leger Fernandez simply was a better candidate who had lived here longer. People were not voting against Plame. I am from NM, so I know something about it.They just wanted someone local.
There's no myopia. She wasn't undercover.

Wasn't she "unmasked" by the Bush administration? Where were all the hypocrites then?
That was the claim, despite her husband constantly introduced her in Washington as his 'CIA Wife'. Top Democrats stated that if her being CIA was a secret it was the worst kept secret in DC at the time.

You miss the point.
Anyone can work for the CIA.
That was not the secret.
The secret was that Plame was in charge of a sting operation in the Mideast, pretending to be willing to sell WMD.
Revealing that, when they revealed she was recommending Wilson for a mission, caused her to become a potential target for assassination in retribution for those she had helped to arrest.

Yes she was.
She was pretending to just be a bureaucrat, like a secretary.
Once people were told she was actually in charge of the whole Mideast sting operation over WMD, then she would have been targeted.

'PLAME OUT'

That sucks. Not sure about her political beliefs but she was definitely screwed over by the Bush regime.

Yes she was.
She was pretending to just be a bureaucrat, like a secretary.
Once people were told she was actually in charge of the whole Mideast sting operation over WMD, then she would have been targeted.
She drove into Langley every day. Only an idiot couldn't figure out that she worked for the CIA.

'PLAME OUT'

That sucks. Not sure about her political beliefs but she was definitely screwed over by the Bush regime.
She's a big leftwinger, of course. She wasn't screwed over by the Bush administration. She was trying to screw over Bush.

You miss the point.
Anyone can work for the CIA.
That was not the secret.
The secret was that Plame was in charge of a sting operation in the Mideast, pretending to be willing to sell WMD.
Revealing that, when they revealed she was recommending Wilson for a mission, caused her to become a potential target for assassination in retribution for those she had helped to arrest.
Who did she help to arrest? . . . . . . . . . .

Whoops! That's right. No one.

'PLAME OUT'

She's a big leftwinger, of course. She wasn't screwed over by the Bush administration. She was trying to screw over Bush.
Bush was and still is a war criminal.

Forum List

Back