Valerie Jarrette:If we win this thing, it's pay back time

So now we have Presidential advisers making policy... I must have missed where that fit into the Constitution.

From the link in the OP:

"The part that really stuck out to me was when I overheard the rep say that Jarrett told them, “After we win this election, it’s our turn. Payback time. Everyone not with us is against us and they better be ready because we don’t forget. The ones who helped us will be rewarded, the ones who opposed us will get what they deserve. There is going to be hell to pay. Congress won’t be a problem for us this time. No election to worry about after this is over and we have two judges ready to go.” She was talking directly to about three of them. Sr. staff. And she wasn’t trying to be quiet about it at all. And they were all listening and shaking their heads and smiling while she said it. Pretty creepy."

Boy, with Wasserman-Shultz's meltdown and now this, it seems like they are rather uptight.

I love it how the first thing Democrats scream for when they lose power is bipartisanship... I think it's high time people understand that when Democrats get voted out that it's their ideology that's getting booted with them. The hell with appeasing Liberals when they lose... Let them eat cake.

From the link in the OP:

"The part that really stuck out to me was when I overheard the rep say that Jarrett told them, “After we win this election, it’s our turn. Payback time. Everyone not with us is against us and they better be ready because we don’t forget. The ones who helped us will be rewarded, the ones who opposed us will get what they deserve. There is going to be hell to pay. Congress won’t be a problem for us this time. No election to worry about after this is over and we have two judges ready to go.” She was talking directly to about three of them. Sr. staff. And she wasn’t trying to be quiet about it at all. And they were all listening and shaking their heads and smiling while she said it. Pretty creepy."

Boy, with Wasserman-Shultz's meltdown and now this, it seems like they are rather uptight.

I'm loving watching them go all nukalar :lol:

Valerie Jarrette:If we win this thing, it's pay back time

Ho Hum ... they have been doing payback for the past four years.

Indeed, if Obama is reelected there will be hell to pay, not by his enemies but by the American people. We will have four more years of gridlock in Washington because Obama has proved to us that he is not able to deal effectively with Congress. Four more years of too high unemployment, soaring deficits,unsustainable debt, declining credit ratings and of GDP growth rate continuing to decline quarter by quarter for four more years (down from 2.5% in 2010 to 1.65% so far this year) because Obama has no plan to help the economy grow.

If Obama is reelected there will be four more years without any hope for any positive change.

Ok, after further reflection...maybe she means they will pay back their campaign contributors with stimulus slush fund money. Of course, if they lose, they get to keep it all. Not a bad scam...

Indeed, if Obama is reelected there will be hell to pay, not by his enemies but by the American people. We will have four more years of gridlock in Washington because Obama has proved to us that he is not able to deal effectively with Congress. Four more years of too high unemployment, soaring deficits,unsustainable debt, declining credit ratings and of GDP growth rate continuing to decline quarter by quarter for four more years (down from 2.5% in 2010 to 1.65% so far this year) because Obama has no plan to help the economy grow.

If Obama is reelected there will be four more years without any hope for any positive change.

If Obama is re-elected and the Republicans in the House continue to play obstructionist, I have a hunch the 2014 midterms will be very ugly for the Republican Party. No matter who wins this election, the economy is starting to improve, and that isn't going to change, so Dems will have more power to negotiate with.

As much as I want Obama to win and as much as I hate the GOP, I don't think this is the proper attitude the WH should take after they win next week.

Forum List

Back