Valerie Jarret needed protection, Chris Stevens did not

The Audacity of Cronyism: Jarrett, Plouffe, and Donilon

Jarrett gets a security detail from the US Secret Service (USSS). That means 24/7 protection, at a cost of millions of dollars a year. Of course, it also means an air of importance for Jarrett--her own taxpayer-funded entourage. The idea that someone such as Jarrett--who officially plays no role in national security or counter-terrorism--would receive USSS protection would be laughable if it weren’t, in fact, real. It’s like a tale out of the Versailles Court of the Sun King--the sort of anecdote that provokes the peasants, eventually, to revolution. But in the meantime, before the deluge, Jarrett plans to live it up; surrounded by agents with guns, she is queen of her own court. In other words, for pure conspicuous consumption, Jarrett puts her fellow Chicagoan, the laughably self-important Desirée Rogers, to shame.

Amazingly fucked up priorities for Obama.

Maybe Chris Stevens really was killed for slandering the prophet of Islam

No Marines for Libyan Ambassador, Full Security Detail for Valerie Jarrett Vacation

A half a buck stopped with denied requests for more security in Libya. Meanwhile, Valerie Jarret had a full secret service detail for her vacation to Martha's Vineyard.

With crazy people like you obsessing about her, she probably needs them.

But Ambassador Stevens had a security detail of both Americans and Libyans.

Come on, even Romney is getting away from the Benghazi slur like like a runaway Sister-Wife.

No Marines for Libyan Ambassador, Full Security Detail for Valerie Jarrett Vacation

A half a buck stopped with denied requests for more security in Libya. Meanwhile, Valerie Jarret had a full secret service detail for her vacation to Martha's Vineyard.

Come on, even Romney is getting away from the Benghazi slur like like a runaway Sister-Wife.

Oh yea. By all means. I'm a greater threat than Islamic militants. You're a pathetic excuse for a human being brah.

Oh yea. By all means. I'm a greater threat than Islamic militants. You're a pathetic excuse for a human being brah.

Oh, frankly, I think when Obama wins a second term, the Secret Service is going to have to go to code red because guys like you are going to lose it.

Again, Romney is running away from the Benghazi conspiracy theories because he knows they are toxic...

Oh, frankly, I think when Obama wins a second term, the Secret Service is going to have to go to code red because guys like you are going to lose it.

Again, Romney is running away from the Benghazi conspiracy theories because he knows they are toxic...

Again, you're an asshole. It takes an asshole, to call someone he doesn't even know, a murderer. SO FUCK YOU.

Second off, I don't even give a shit about replying to your point because FUCK YOU.

Again, you're an asshole. It takes an asshole, to call someone he doesn't even know, a murderer. SO FUCK YOU.

Second off, I don't even give a shit about replying to your point because FUCK YOU.

Oh, yeah, guy, you have proven yourself to be a model of stability. I don't think the Secret Service needs to worry about you at all, now.

Romney is a smart guy. He knows when to let it ride.

The facts of cover up aren't really out there yet. The media will come clean soon.
Its lights out for Obama. It should have been either way, He's a fuck up and liberalism
is destroying our country. Look at there base. Look again.

Oh, yeah, guy, you have proven yourself to be a model of stability. I don't think the Secret Service needs to worry about you at all, now.

You're a loon who his making cowardly assertions b/c you support the corruption.

Apparently wasn't enough, hmm?

If someone is determined to kill you, not really.

But you keep standing on his coffin and using it as a soap box.

Really? Then why all the security for presidential motorcades? Stop lying and be a person for once Joe. Your bull shit gets old.

All that security is there because there are whacky people like you out there who think Obama was born in Keyna...

Which is why the Secret Service has noted that Obama has 400% increase in threats over what Bush Got.

Report: Unprecedented Number Of Death Threats Against Obama -- And Secret Service Overwhelmed | TPM LiveWire

So being a "secret Keynan" gets you more threats than wrecking the economy and starting two wars.... Hmmmmmm....

If someone is determined to kill you, not really.

But you keep standing on his coffin and using it as a soap box.

Really? Then why all the security for presidential motorcades? Stop lying and be a person for once Joe. Your bull shit gets old.

All that security is there because there are whacky people like you out there who think Obama was born in Keyna...

Which is why the Secret Service has noted that Obama has 400% increase in threats over what Bush Got.

Report: Unprecedented Number Of Death Threats Against Obama -- And Secret Service Overwhelmed | TPM LiveWire

So being a "secret Keynan" gets you more threats than wrecking the economy and starting two wars.... Hmmmmmm....

You're just a creepy little man with no joy in your life. That's why you go around excusing the lethal actions of people like Obama while making callous summations of people who oppose him.

You're just a creepy little man with no joy in your life. That's why you go around excusing the lethal actions of people like Obama while making callous summations of people who oppose him.

Because callous summations is all most of you deserve...

95% of what motivates you is hate. In fact, on the off chance Obama does lose, there simply won't be anything to motivate you in life. Your hate is all you have.

95% of what motivates you is hate. In fact, on the off chance Obama does lose, there simply won't be anything to motivate you in life. Your hate is all you have.

You're describing yourself little man. And you have to describe yourself because you need to distract for your wanker and thief.

You're describing yourself little man. And you have to describe yourself because you need to distract for your wanker and thief.

You are the one who goes on all day obsessing about where he was born and shit...

Seriously, when you started spouting your birfer crap, you outed yourself.

New Topics

Forum List

Back