Valentine's Day Gift Advice For Men

boedicca

Uppity Water Nymph from the Land of Funk
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2007
Dear Men,

Here is a wee bit of advice regarding Valentine's Day Gifts:

Do Not Give Your Woman The HUNKA LOVE Vermont Teddy Bear.

Big Hunka Love Bear Send a Giant Teddy Bear

She will hate it and you will pay for it for the rest of your life.

You are very welcome for this helpful advice.

boe

Your advice is too late for many. The 6ft bear is already sold out.
:oops-28:

Obviously, there are a lot of Beta Males who succumbed to the marketing ploy.

Dear Men,

boe

:lol:

What kind of grown woman wants a giant stuffed animal? What the hell are we supposed to do with that? Play with it? What are we? 6 years old?

Really, I'm kidding. I would be grateful for ANY gift because it truly is the thought that counts, IMO. I would be very pleased that he thought of me enough to buy me anything. :D It's sweet.

Dear Men,

boe

What kind of grown woman wants a giant stuffed animal? What the hell are we supposed to do with that? Play with it? What are we? 6 years old?

Really, I'm kidding. I would be grateful for ANY gift because it truly is the thought that counts, IMO. I would be very pleased that he thought of me enough to buy me anything. :D It's sweet.

If the meaning of a gift is the Thought behind it, I wouldn't be very happy with the Thought that resulted in a giant annoying dust collector.

If you got that 6 ft bear it would be great for a couple of hours, or if longer, then that suggests one prefers to snuggle with the bear. Haha!
Dear Men,

boe

bhl_largeImage_3_20130114_soldout.jpg

If you got that 6 ft bear it would be great for a couple of hours, or if longer, then that suggests one prefers to snuggle with the bear. Haha!
Dear Men,

boe

Lol. That's true. Imagine, losing your lover to a stuffed animal. :lol:

Dear Men,

boe

Aha! The Fifty First Way to leave your lover has been identified!

Dear Men,

boe

If the meaning of a gift is the Thought behind it, I wouldn't be very happy with the Thought that resulted in a giant annoying dust collector.

Well, even if I wasn't really pleased with the gift, I would be happy that he thought enough of me to spend his money on my for basically a dumbass holiday. :D

Haha! And hope they don't notice when it disappears the next day.
Meh, I get plenty of gifts from family and friends that I really don't need nor want, but just say thank you and smile. :D

I am thinking a sexy undergarments.

BaconBra.gif
Hehe, she wouldn't have to worry about getting rid of that the next day. I wonder if a belly ache would ensue after devouring that bacon, and render its purpose moot?

That was funny!
Dear Men,

boe

Aha! The Fifty First Way to leave your lover has been identified!

Just give her Diamonds, it'll outlast any other gift! :D

Honestly, I have no use for diamonds. :D I don't really go too many places where I would need to wear diamonds. Besides, I would not want my boyfriend/husband to spend all that money on this silly holiday. Also, what's wrong with the fakeys? Unless you are a jeweler, no one can tell the difference and they are many times cheaper.

What I would like to get, is a gift card to Kohl's. :D I could buy purses, clothes, shoes, accessories, anything I want. I LOVE gift cards. Lol.

Forum List

Back