Vaccines Work So Well That 97% Vaccinated Brown University Bans All Gatherings

No, no, no. You started this little pissing contest, you play it out.

Why do the elite demand the peasants wear masks, while they are exempt.

Use your own words.
And how does the ruling elite benefit from people wearing masks? Are you suggesting they all own stock in mask companies?

I’ve explained it a hundred times. And every time not one of you morons ever contradicts me. So now I just say that your argument is bullshit. And the reason why is your argument is that if something is not 100% effective it is worthless.
Nobody makes that statement and you offer it up as a false flag.
The “examples” you offer are failed comparatives because they were derived from years of research and were implemented over 50 years ago with proven track record of success. Covid is an ongoing experiment with humans as the guinea pigs with no proven solution in sight including any additional vaccination experimentation. Stop using as your “rebuttal” your made up statement that No One is saying anyway.

So why are they making you do it when they don't have to?
I don't know. But you loons have suggested it's part of some conspiracy to control us. I'm just wondering what it is you're imagining. Anything that makes any sense?

And how does the ruling elite benefit from people wearing masks? Are you suggesting they all own stock in mask companies?

Answer my question first. Peasants must wear masks, ruling elite are exempt.

Why?

Answer my question first.
I already did. Now, you made a claim. Defend it or keep dodging.

How does the ruling elite benefit from people wearing masks? Are you suggesting they all own stock in mask companies?

I don't know. But you loons have suggested it's part of some conspiracy to control us. I'm just wondering what it is you're imagining. Anything that makes any sense?

Of course it's to control you! Can you think of another reason why they get to go around maskless and you can't? They're laughing their asses off at you.

Of course it's to control you! Can you think of another reason why they get to go around maskless and you can't? Do tell...
As I've said, I don't know. Maybe they're just hypocrites. But I can't imagine why tyrants bent on controlling us would be focused on masks. Can you come up with anything?

As I've said, I don't know. Maybe they're just hypocrites. But I can't imagine why tyrants bent on controlling us would be focused on masks. Can you come up with anything?

Yes, they get off watching you comply, and knowing they don't have to, because you'll keep your mouth shut about it.

Nobody makes that statement and you offer it up as a false flag.
The “examples” you offer are failed comparatives because they were derived from years of research and were implemented over 50 years ago with proven track record of success. Covid is an ongoing experiment with humans as the guinea pigs with no proven solution in sight including any additional vaccination experimentation. Stop using as your “rebuttal” your made up statement that No One is saying anyway.
Another conspiracy, right, conspiracy nut job? Lol

Yes, they get off watching you comply, and knowing they don't have to, because you'll keep your mouth shut about it.
Huh. That's weird. So they're like voyeurists or something? Are masks some kind of new fetish for tyrants?

Huh. That's weird. So they're like voyeurists or something? Are masks some kind of new fetish for tyrants?

Masks, patches, armbands, numbers tattooed on arms, whatever...

1631908734196.png

Forum List

Back