Vaccines Work So Well That 97% Vaccinated Brown University Bans All Gatherings

You must get vaccinated because we get all twitchy and scared around you if not but we are So Scared and Virtuous that we don’t want anyone to gather either way .
Lib 101

The answer is always the same, you can get it if vaccinated but only 6% as often and much less severe. No one has died who is vaccinated basically. If we could get 90% vaccinated the disease would end. Just like smallpox and measles. Except in GOP idiot areas of course now.

^^^Look how none of the lefty brownshirts even THINK about questioning why Brown University is locking down their vaccinated population. They just swallow it whole like the obedient little jungen they are.

Ban seatbelts. They aren’t 100% effective. Ban bulletproof vests. They aren’t 100% effective. Stop the lies.

Apples to Oranges which is Lib 101 when have nothing else to say

I’ve explained it a hundred times. And every time not one of you morons ever contradicts me. So now I just say that your argument is bullshit. And the reason why is your argument is that if something is not 100% effective it is worthless.

And how does the ruling elite benefit from people wearing masks? Are you suggesting they all own stock in mask companies?

Playing dumb, as you do, only works for a short time.

And how does the ruling elite benefit from people wearing masks? Are you suggesting they all own stock in mask companies?

Oh... so you're not playing dumb...you ARE dumb.

Got it.

Riddle me this batman, why enforce a mask mandate when actual, real science, says they are worthless to prevent the spread of a virus.

Oh... so you're not playing dumb...you ARE dumb.

Got it.

Riddle me this batman, why enforce a mask mandate when actual, real science, says they are worthless to prevent the spread of a virus.
I have no idea. But the claim that the ruling elite have an agenda that includes forcing people to wear masks is paranoid and silly.

I have no idea. But the claim that the ruling elite have an agenda that includes forcing people to wear masks is paranoid and silly.

No, no, no. You started this little pissing contest, you play it out.

Why do the elite demand the peasants wear masks, while they are exempt.

Use your own words.

Ban seatbelts. They aren’t 100% effective. Ban bulletproof vests. They aren’t 100% effective. Stop the lies.

A better analogy would be since seatbelts aren't 100% effective, your fellow DemoKKKrats should ban driving. Just as vaccines less than 100% effective are resulting in leftists banning all activities involving more than one person.

Another strawman argument, born of your rank naivete about human nature.

Nobody needs an agenda...It's about that kind of power attracting to it the people, for whom that power is an end unto itself.

They give not one single flying fuck about rhyme nor reason...They just rule and you will obey.

Forum List

Back