Vaccines Work So Well That 97% Vaccinated Brown University Bans All Gatherings

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Run out and get the jab so you can be treated like an anti-vaxer!
I’m so old I remember when a 60% vaccinated rate was the goal.

Didn't think them goalposts were going to move themselves, didja?

Did you think this would be easy? Did you think this virus, this pandemic, was a slam dunk?

You're a dumb SOB.

Somewhere I read recently about vaccinations they were saying no one has ever been 100% vaccinated on anything. Even all the big things we vaccinate against, we are never more than about 80-85% vaccinated. For a number of reasons. It just never happens. So if the government or anyone is waiting for or insisting on 100% vaccination, then they are either an idiot or they are simply setting a goal they know they can never reach.

Somewhere I read recently about vaccinations they were saying no one has ever been 100% vaccinated on anything. Even all the big things we vaccinate against, we are never more than about 80-85% vaccinated. For a number of reasons. It just never happens. So if the government or anyone is waiting for or insisting on 100% vaccination, then they are either an idiot or they are simply setting a goal they know they can never reach.
Or their real outcome is to use the vax to drive mutations, thereby maintaining the constant state of fear and "emergency".

Occam's razor and all that.

The Libtard paradox:

If vaccines work then you don't have to worry about other people giving the virus to you.

If you have the vaccine but then bitch about other people not being vaccinated then that means you have no confidence in the vaccine that you got working, doesn't it?

Libtards are often confused about things like this.

The Libtard paradox:

If vaccines work then you don't have to worry about other people giving the virus to you.

If you have the vaccine but then bitch about other people not being vaccinated then that means you have no confidence in the vaccine that you got working, doesn't it?

Libtards are often confused about things like this.
They're not confused....Their sowing confusion, in order to keep the state of chaos in play for as long as possible.

They're not confused....Their sowing confusion, in order to keep the state of chaos in play for as long as possible.

You may be right but I believe Occam's Razor applies here. The simplest solution is usually the most correct. In this case the Liberals are simply being their normal ignorant selves and do not have the brains to understand things like this.

Forum List

Back