Vaccines vs Ivermectin

The 74 million trump Nazis should regularly be encouraged to avoid all vaccines and other measures recommended by medical and scientific professionals to control the spread of COVID-19.

Also, trump Nazis must be reminded to ignore all reports regarding spikes in the cases and deaths caused by COVID-19 in red states, and red counties in blue states.

Additionally, trump Nazis that contract COVID-19 must resist all efforts by friends and loved ones to force them to seek medical care. Use your rapid return to perfect health, in the same manner as your cheeto-in-chief, to prove he was correct about COVID-19 being harmless.

The trump Nazis must never accept any COVID-19 information that contradicts any statement by anyone loyal to the cheeto-in-chief. And by all means, get ahold of as much Ivermectin as you can, share it with friends.
Yes and Trump Nazis must stop wearing masks too, especially when around their unvaxxed friends and family members.

COVID can be such incredible bonding experience.... I would hate to see Trump Nazis not enjoy such moments. Why shouldn't they spread the joy?

And it even says that in the HOLY bible...

"Blessed are the unvaccinated,
For they shall be intubated."
-Covid19:20

Last edited:
I suspect there’s a lot of things that are beneficial, but they’re not providing big pharma with the 20,000% profit margin these jabs are providing.
Your immaturity is showing again by calling it a "jab". Are you ever going to grow up?

Let's see a link to you wild assed guess, shall we?

You don't think that monoclonal antibodies are expensive to produce?

Your immaturity is showing again by calling it a "jab". Are you ever going to grow up?

Confused by this. Ive always thought the term “jab” was ridiculous same with the terms “The Virus” and “The Science” but those are all in very common use at the moment by basically everyone.

Seems an odd thing to focus on. Am I missing something?

Last edited:
Confused by this. Ive always thought the term “jab” was ridiculous same with the terms “The Virus” and “The Science” but those are all in very common use at the moment by basically everyone.

Seems an odd thing to focus on. Am I missing something?

As I said in another post, I wish I could jab someone that uses that term so they would truly know what a jab is!

It's like calling Biden the President. He is about as far from that as anyone in history.

As I said in another post, I wish I could jab someone that uses that term so they would truly know what a jab is!

It's like calling Biden the President. He is about as far from that as anyone in history.
What a stupid argument.

Jab
Shot

We all know what it is.

No one is getting punched in the face
No one is getting blasted with a gun

It's a vaccination injection. Language is routinely shortened for convenience.

What a stupid argument.

Jab
Shot

We all know what it is.

No one is getting punched in the face
No one is getting blasted with a gun

It's a vaccination injection. Language is routinely shortened for convenience.
Admiral Gilligan always has to play stupid word games, being the public education nazi he is. Language is to communicate, everyone knows what jab refers to.

Jab this AP headline up where the sun don’t shine, Gilligan.

While urging vaccination, WHO declines jab data on its staff​

The powers that be are now not allowing access to Ivermectin. Because yes, it works.

They are running faster and faster from their crimes. This happens as the truth closes in. It rarely, very rarely turns out well for criminals though.

Jab this AP headline up where the sun don’t shine, Gilligan.

While urging vaccination, WHO declines jab data on its staff​

I don't support mandates. Where did you ever get the fucking idea that I did?

Oh, that's right! In your own little defective mind!

You also failed (again) to address my post. Just how stupid are you?

Forum List

Back